Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Rofi

Jun 22, 2020
English sub for this too? MIAE-275

1Hzlm1p.jpg

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
atid420pl.jpg

This is ATID-420 starring Matsumoto Ichika. She plays a young girl in trouble at school and at home who turns to a favorite teacher for help and comfort. It has some of the best acting I have ever seen in a JAV, and it takes a rather sensitive and unique approach to its story. I have done my best with the subtitles, working from a Thai original that has been machine translated into English. The result is not perfect, but I really recommend you give the video a try.

Attachments

• ATID-420-en.rar
    8.8 KB · Views: 713

Rofi

Jun 22, 2020
Last edited:

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... a new gift: SDDE-362 - an interesting, funny movie ... The subtitling is excellent, synchronized with the decensored movie (acceptable, considering that the movie has alternative scenes shot in the distance ... and those scenes are hard , or impossible to decensored) ... I hope you like it!
upload_2020-6-24_21-8-8.jpeg

Attachments

• SDDE-362_en.rar
    18.9 KB · Views: 569

snowjon

Aug 19, 2015
NSPS-911 and NSPS-647 - not sure if they are the same, if anyone has english Srt kindly share
cover-NSPS-647.jpg
upload_2020-6-25_4-56-6.png

Lastly also this, english SRT would be nice, these are really new so im ok to wait
upload_2020-6-25_4-59-56.png
SDMF-014 (pic above)

Reactions: shawn720s

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
IENE-294 Obedient Cool Girl's Sexual Excitement with Takigawa Kanon

Translation by Ericf
927 lines in total. 387 lines is during sex. Roughly 150 lines of the 'Feels good' and 'I'm cumming' kind.
As usual, there are some lines that haven't been translated.
I've tried to translate some of the text on the cover. Most of it is too small to see.

この恰好をすれば、 君が喜ぶと聞いた。
なぜ、後ろを向く? , 君になら見られても構わないぞ。
I heard that you would be happy if I did this.
Why are you looking around? I don't mind if someone sees us.

素直でクールでな女子の発情 瀧川花音
Obedient and Cool Girl's Sexual Excitement Takigawa Kanon

コムはつけなくたいい
私が中で出して欲しいんだ
You don't have to put on a condom.
I want you to cum inside me.

素直でクールで
なぜか僕に好意を寄せてくれる
Obedient and Cool
For Some Reason, She Likes Me
ちょっと愛れった女の子
The Girl I Started To Love

さあ、 私に触ってくれ
Come on, touch me

The file marked with HD X has dialog at the bottom left in smaller size and semi transparent during sex scenes. The font outline in the HD subtitles is meant for HDTV resolution.
Use the srt for SD sources and TVs with less than 1080p.
I hope you'll like it.
Enjoy!
ericf

Ericf, you did a GREAT job on these subtitles. I really appreciate the work you put into this job. I am also very glad you chose this particular movie to subtitle. It is one of the most heatwarming stories I have ever seen in a JAV. It is so refreshing once in a while to see the good kids win out over the bullies. I also like the character of the female lead. She is perhaps unbelievable in her naivete about sex, but I really liked that she wasn't one of the two typical approaches: either a total slut or too resistant to sex. She is curious, thinks it is something two lovers should explore together, and finds out she likes it and is good at it. Great movie overall.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
yjhmjqmvbfkj.jpg

Subtitles for JUY-818. A busty real estate agent rents a dodgy apartment to a new client, and when the lights go out or the gas fails he expects her to show her contrition in physical ways. Given the Japanese commitment to good service, what's a girl to do?

Attachments

• JUY-818.rar
    8.7 KB · Views: 644

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... and because I don't know when I will be active here (or if I will be) due to health problems, of the most important man in my life (my brother) ... I thought I would make you some gifts that I will post soon, but for the decensored movie, I would ask you to hurry, because, I don't know, if I will be able to reply to messages starting Monday, June 29, 2029 ... so, I will post soon presents ...

truc1979

Aug 24, 2015
MIDE-752.jpg MIDE-789.jpg
I found subtitles for MIDE-752 (with beautiful Kana KUSAKABE) and also MIDE-789. Once again not mine, probably some people on the net translated it with auto-translate, but still it is very understandable from my point of view (I guess this guy didn't use Google Translate but something more accurate...)

I'm not sure it may be of interest, but I uploaded a bunch (~15) of quite old SDDE here https://av-subs.alwaysdata.net/categories.php?category=JAV

Attachments

• MIDE-752.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 537
  • MIDE-789.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 551

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
... and as I said, the gifts follow:
1) AVGL-018 - with Hojo Maki - the movie is older (so decensored is not the best), but the subtitles are excellent (when I say excellent, it is clear that it is bought from erojapanese ... who are professionals):
upload_2020-6-27_18-25-19.jpeg

Attachments

• AVGL-018_en.rar
    24.4 KB · Views: 542

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
4) DANDY-467 - with Narumi Urumi - FUCK Black Man - this time the movie is very well decensored and the subtitles are good (not excellent) ... Attention! the movie is at high resolution and high bitrate - so it's a 12GB movie:
upload_2020-6-27_18-40-48.jpeg

Attachments

• DANDY-467_en.rar
    44.6 KB · Views: 614

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
4) DANDY-467 - with Narumi Urumi - FUCK Black Man - this time the movie is very well decensored and the subtitles are good (not excellent) ... Attention! the movie is at high resolution and high bitrate - so it's a 12GB movie:
View attachment 2128458
Thanks for keeping the credits in the subtitles. It was as good a translation/re-translation as I could do at the time and I don't know if I could improve on it today.

Last edited: