Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Nokel

May 18, 2019
Have any of the newer Ai Sayama vids popped up on Chinese subtitle sites yet? (ie. her vids with Fitch or Wanz Factory)
I've been on an Ai Sayama binge recently, so I wouldn't mind doing a 'fake translation' of one of those videos. Basically just running it through translation software and then manually correcting all the lines so they sound normal in English.

ironfevers

Nov 9, 2019
Yesterday I extracted JUFE-130 from a japonx video. I use VSF and Baidu ocr. I breezed through the proofreading since there were many perfect lines, <1.5 hours. Honestly translating and manually correcting lines takes longer. I don't always feel like translating...

JUFE-130 is aunt and nephew theme starring Ai Sayama. High effort translation with Yandex, Google and Chinese all open in three Notepad windows. If you want the Chinese srt, pm me.

Edit: Improved timing. Added 0.3 to end times with aegisub

Attachments

• jufe 130 english+.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 982
Last edited:

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
This is my first attempt at posting a subtitle file. If I am doing this wrong, I apologize in advance. This is for SNIS-233. I got the file originally from https://www.subtitlecat.com/ a site I posted about before. (If you haven't checked it out yet, I really encourage you to give it a look. Put the prefix for a major JAV company such as WANZ- or SNIS- into the search engine and you will get a lot of hits. I have downloaded over 70 subtitle files from this site. The quality varies, but most of them are at least usable. )

My knowledge of Japanese is virtually nil, but this particular file was pretty good except for some easily correctable mistakes such as incorrect pronouns or using "boyfriend" when "girlfriend" was clearly the right choice. Those are the kind of edits I made.

One other thing about the JAV itself. There is an uncensored version available. Unfortunately, the file stutters in spots and has a glitch at about 4:10 that has to be manually clicked past. There are better versions to download, but they are censored. So pick your poison. snis233.jpg

https://filejoker.net/y6olrme4q137/SNIS-233-en.rar

sarkis

Nov 8, 2019
This is my first attempt at posting a subtitle file. If I am doing this wrong, I apologize in advance. This is for SNIS-233. I got the file originally from https://www.subtitlecat.com/ a site I posted about before. (If you haven't checked it out yet, I really encourage you to give it a look. Put the prefix for a major JAV company such as WANZ- or SNIS- into the search engine and you will get a lot of hits. I have downloaded over 70 subtitle files from this site. The quality varies, but most of them are at least usable. )

My knowledge of Japanese is virtually nil, but this particular file was pretty good except for some easily correctable mistakes such as incorrect pronouns or using "boyfriend" when "girlfriend" was clearly the right choice. Those are the kind of edits I made.

One other thing about the JAV itself. There is an uncensored version available. Unfortunately, the file stutters in spots and has a glitch at about 4:10 that has to be manually clicked past. There are better versions to download, but they are censored. So pick your poison. View attachment 1966677

when you download for this site you download a auto translated sub basically what happens someone use it to uto translate a subtitle file and when he do the site save this file for others i usually choose to download the original file and use translator depending on the language (mircrosoft if chinese and google if any other language)

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013

One other thing about the JAV itself. There is an uncensored version available. Unfortunately, the file stutters in spots and has a glitch at about 4:10 that has to be manually clicked past. There are better versions to download, but they are censored. So pick your poison. View attachment 1966677

Thanks for the sub for this title, Makkdom.

Where did you find the uncensored version of the movie? I visited the site you recommended ("www.subtitlecat.com") but my antivirus program pinged on it: "We've safely aborted connection on www.subtitlecat.com because it was infected with JS:CoinMiner-M [PUP]". If this is where you found it, I'll stick with the safer versions found elsewhere, despite the hated censoring.

For the record, there are few better JAV than uncensored AND with subs!

Again, thanks!

X-Man

Last edited:

masonry

Feb 17, 2007
SOE-273 Family Secrets - Akiho Yoshizawa

soe273pl.jpg

Attachments

• SOE-273.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 809

Suiko

Dec 2, 2019
Hi guys, I was working on this before Christmas but took me forever so missed sharing it before holidays. I just rushed through the last bit since I got back from holidays please excuse if it isn't as polished (I have found that I spending too much time doing this stuff). I personally OCR'd this from chinese subs so yeah massive project for me. Hope you all enjoy

miaa195pl.jpg

Attachments

• MIAA-195.srt.rar
    18.3 KB · Views: 927

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for the sub for this title, Makkdom.

Where did you find the uncensored version of the movie? I visited the site you recommended ("www.subtitlecat.com") but my antivirus program pinged on it: "We've safely aborted connection on www.subtitlecat.com because it was infected with JS:CoinMiner-M [PUP]". If this is where you found it, I'll stick with the safer versions found elsewhere, despite the hated censoring.

For the record, there are few better JAV than uncensored AND with subs!

Again, thanks!

X-Man

You can get the uncensored version from here: https://jav.guru/65648/snis-233-decensored-huge-cock-squeezing-in-kirara-asuka/ Also, while on jav.guru search for jhdv if you like uncensored subtitled JAV. There are quite a few shorter ones available, some of them in multiple parts.

BTW I have had no virus problems from the subtitle site I used, but every virus protection program is different, I am sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: xavcierw

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
when you download for this site you download a auto translated sub basically what happens someone use it to uto translate a subtitle file and when he do the site save this file for others i usually choose to download the original file and use translator depending on the language (mircrosoft if chinese and google if any other language)

I have no doubt that there are better ways to create subtitle files than the one I used. I greatly appreciate the effort of those who are willing to put in the work and have the skill to provide us with better versions. In this case, the file I downloaded was intelligible enough that even I with my rudimentary understanding of Japanese was able to make it worth using, I think.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Ah, not uncensored then but decensored. A promising technique but not quite there yet. Still somewhat blurry around the edges but I guess for some it's already better than the censored version.

Reactions: xavcierw

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Reactions: shawn720s