Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
By (popular?) demand, another oldie Julia vid. MIDD-910 Female Teacher r*** Gangbang from 2012.

MIDD-910.jpg

These oldie vids were really wonderful with multiple characters with distinguishable personalities, a plotline that's not totally laughable and very over-the-top moody BGM. And yeah back then the mosaic were really quite thin. Downside is of course quite a lot of lines to translate.

Unfortunately, my source material is incomplete, the files from the big Chinese srt dump turns out to have only parts B and C, part A is missing. I almost gave up... but found a streaming site from Taiwan that offers a hard-sub version for free. Normally I don't work with hard-sub, but I almost finished the translation for B and C, so OCD takes over and I did my first hard-sub translation.... but only because it's so short. Hmm... turns out the hard-sub version from the Taiwan site is missing the second scene, 40 minutes out of the 55 mins Part A. :mad:

But perhaps only thanks to smallness of the job, I can manage doing 15 minutes of hard-sub translation. The final result is not totally satisfactory because it's incomplete... but with the crucial scene one fully translated, and the big plot developments happening in Part B also fully translated. I feel the story is clear enough with the second scene un-subbed. It's easy enough to guess what's story development for scene 2, but if you want every line, every 気持ちいい, every moaning translated, then sorry.

Final note is that in keeping with the Chinese SRT, and the FHD vid that @Stevhard kindly provided to me, I'm keeping the SRT broken up as 3 files. I imagine it's pretty un-usable if you have a single file vid. (as the 1.55GB duration 2:59:54 AVI version that was widespread some years ago)

If you have the single file version and need to stitch up the 3 parts into a single SRT file, let me know, I can do that in about 10 mins. But I'm little worried this vid is so old and un-available that in practice very few fans can actually make use of my translation. So why bother...

PS: so there's an request, so here is the single file version too.

EDIT 2: @ericf PM me a full Chinese softsub, thank you very much! It contains 179 lines for scene 2 (40 mins of part A) that was missing from my SRT. There are a few lines at the beginning of that scene that actually explain this scene (Julia's being blackmailed to a gangbang) and set up her line "that was the last time" in the next scene (when Bully One crash and smash Julia at home). The rest of the new lines (160-ish) were just dirty (humiliation) talk. Sorry too boring to translate. I'd add that in this gangbang/bully sex scene, Julia is weirdly unconvincing about being reluctant, like all the other sex scene in this vid. She is very worried about what's happening to her teaching career and family life, but can't help enjoying the... let's not play with words... gang r***. BTW I'm leaving in those 160ish Chinese lines in the SRT so others could choose to finish translating them. It might slight affect the enjoyment of non-Chinese speakers, let me know you opinion of my decisions.

Also I shifted the timing of the last third (start 02:25:29) of the vid following the timing on the SRT that @ericf sent me. This affects only the one-file obviously.

Attachments

• MIDD-910-A.EN.srt.txt
    6.2 KB · Views: 655
  • MIDD-910-B.EN.srt.txt
    19.3 KB · Views: 592
  • MIDD-910-C.EN.srt.txt
    11.4 KB · Views: 553
  • MIDD-910.EN.srt.txt
    37.1 KB · Views: 762
  • MIDD-910.v2a.EN.srt.txt
    47.6 KB · Views: 489
  • MIDD-910-A.v2a.EN.srt.txt
    16.7 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
By (popular?) demand, another oldie Julia vid. MIDD-910 Female Teacher r*** Gangbang from 2012.

View attachment 2026804

These oldie vids were really wonderful with multiple characters with distinguishable personalities, a plotline that's not totally laughable and very over-the-top moody BGM. And yeah back then the mosaic were really quite thin. Downside is of course quite a lot of lines to translate.

Unfortunately, my source material is incomplete, the files from the big Chinese srt dump turns out to have only parts B and C, part A is missing. I almost gave up... but found a streaming site from Taiwan that offers a hard-sub version for free. Normally I don't work with hard-sub, but I almost finished the translation for B and C, so OCD takes over and I did my first hard-sub translation.... but only because it's so short. Hmm... turns out the hard-sub version from the Taiwan site is missing the second scene, 40 minutes out of the 55 mins Part A. :mad:

But perhaps only thanks to smallness of the job, I can manage doing 15 minutes of hard-sub translation. The final result is not totally satisfactory because it's incomplete... but with the crucial scene one fully translated, and the big plot developments happening in Part B also fully translated. I feel the story is clear enough with the second scene un-subbed. It's easy enough to guess what's story development for scene 2, but if you want every line, every 気持ちいい, every moaning translated, then sorry.

Final note is that in keeping with the Chinese SRT, and the FHD vid that @Stevhard kindly provided to me, I'm keeping the SRT broken up as 3 files. I imagine it's pretty un-usable if you have a single file vid. (as the 1.55GB duration 2:59:54 AVI version that was widespread some years ago)

If you have the single file version and need to stitch up the 3 parts into a single SRT file, let me know, I can do that in about 10 mins. But I'm little worried this vid is so old and un-available that in practice very few fans can actually make use of my translation. So why bother...

PS: so there's an request, so here is the single file version too.

ding73ding,

First, THANK YOU very much! Regardless of the objective quality of the sub(s), a bad sub is generally superior to NO subs and wondering WTH is going on and being said! So again, thank you!

Next, where can we plebeians find the movie and its 3 parts? I should be able to find the complete movie (although I've been having a harder time finding downloadable versions of older movies these days) but I'd prefer to have what I'm looking at match your subs as closely as possible.

We really appreciate your contribution to this awesome Forum!

X-Man

Reactions: Arny Jackson

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
bf594pl.jpg blk423pl.jpg Enjoy the subs !! Perfect English subs !!! Sorry for not posting more , kindly visit my jamakav profile and download as much as Eng subs you want ! Cause I have decided all the subs I am gonna be using or uploading I will include a free English translation also !! Will drop like 80+++ mother load of English subs tonight !! Keep calm and watch JAV !!!

Attachments

• BF-594 Eng.rar
    18 KB · Views: 766
  • BLK-423 OCR Eng.rar
    32.8 KB · Views: 735

DarkPlayer_GER

Dec 21, 2019
... kindly visit my jamakav profile and download as much as Eng subs you want !...

Maybe as my english isn't as good as my german, but how can I find your profile on jamakav... ? It's all in korean ! But maybe I don't understand ...

Anyway, thanks for your good and hard work.

DarkPlayer

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
ssni727pl.jpg ssni727pl.jpg I have added screenshot of jamakav here. Use a translation pluggin in mozilla , the site is easy to browse !! I'm arny99 there !! Anyways SSNI-727 Chn , Eng version are added @@ The JAV you all have been waiting for !! Enjoy !!

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 149
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 121
  • SSNI-727.rar
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,001

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks for this, but the English subs are junk. Can anybody do a proper job? I'd love to see it with good subs.
Why don't you do it yourself ? Useless noobs like are the reason I'm hesitant to share subs here !! Always complaining about free stuff !!! Do some hard work and do the translation or editing yourself !! People like you who always wait for others to the work are super trash !

fabregasshole

Jan 9, 2015
Why don't you do it yourself ? Useless noobs like are the reason I'm hesitant to share subs here !! Always complaining about free stuff !!! Do some hard work and do the translation or editing yourself !! People like you who always wait for others to the work are super trash !
I'd definitely do it myself, but the english is unintelligible for the most part. I could take a guess at what some of the english would turn out to be, but there's no way to be sure. I'm guessing the chinese subs are the original version, and I don't know chinese. I know a bit of Korean and have tried to convert korean subs into english but it ultimately proved to be too difficult to get it up to snuff.

To clarify, I'm thankful that you shared them. It's just that the english subs aren't that usable, don't be offended.

Reactions: lakn and xavcierw

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for this, but the English subs are junk. Can anybody do a proper job? I'd love to see it with good subs.

You should keep your comments for you. Arny is doing us a favor by giving all that for free. Just post some translation that you did yourself and maybe someone here will care about what you say, until that STFU plz and appraciate what translator do for us.

Respectfully,

-Besh

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
You should keep your comments for you. Arny is doing us a favor by giving all that for free. Just post some translation that you did yourself and maybe someone here will care about what you say, until that STFU plz and appraciate what translator do for us.

Respectfully,

-Besh
======================
Hear here, Besh! In my experience, a bad translation is still better than NO translation!

X-Man

fabregasshole

Jan 9, 2015

Respectfully,

-Besh

Sure, here's one for SNIS-129. Not too much dialogue in this one, but I found workable English subs and polished it as best I could. Please remove the .pdf from the downloaded file, for some reason I couldn't upload it as an SRT.

I probably shouldn't have called it junk, but I think it's worth pointing out when something is just machine generated subs, that's all. Even if I wanted to improve it, I couldn't because I'd just be taking a guess. I was excited to see English subs so soon for this one, but now I know why. I appreciate what Arny is providing.

I have a few more subs for Rion that maybe I'll share later.

Attachments

• SNIS-129.srt.pdf
    8 KB · Views: 677
Reactions: Arny Jackson

ShinjiYamato

Oct 23, 2018
I wonder if someone can help me out here. I have a video but its split into two parts. Then i downloaded a subtitle from subtitle cat. How do i run the 2nd video with the subtitle? Can i merge the two videos? Thank you

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Sure, here's one for SNIS-129. Not too much dialogue in this one, but I found workable English subs and polished it as best I could. Please remove the .pdf from the downloaded file, for some reason I couldn't upload it as an SRT.

I probably shouldn't have called it junk, but I think it's worth pointing out when something is just machine generated subs, that's all. Even if I wanted to improve it, I couldn't because I'd just be taking a guess. I was excited to see English subs so soon for this one, but now I know why. I appreciate what Arny is providing.

I have a few more subs for Rion that maybe I'll share later.
That's more like it . You should keep posting more subs and everyone's happy !! Enjoy !!