Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ALDN-100 Naked Mother-in-law-Chisato Shoda​

aldn100pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of this "Mother(in-law)-Son" themed incest video starring one of my favorite MILFs. I used a Sub from SubtitleCat as the base but I also used Whisper CoLab to create a Sub that I used to provide clarity in a few places. I also attempted to clean the SubtitleCat Sub up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Here's Rev A (sigh). Seems I forgot to run spell check at the end, also cleaned a couple of spots.

Attachments

• ALDN-100-RevA.rar
    14.8 KB · Views: 66

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

GVG-286 Mother Aki Sasaki To Jealousy To Her Mother And Child r*** Only Son​

13gvg286pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of this incest video. I used a Sub from SubtitleCat as the basis but I also used Whisper to create a Sub which I used to provide clarity and fill in missing dialog at several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

This dorky "kid" definitely needed his mother's guidance! lol
Aki Sasaki. One of my all time favorites and dare I say the prettiest MILF in JAV in my personal view. I really miss her as she retired several years ago. Maybe one day she will make a return. She has several mom-son films in her library of work that are Gold! Thank you for this Chuckie! Love this movie as Aki is wearing stockings which is a major turn on for me.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Aki Sasaki. One of my all time favorites and dare I say the prettiest MILF in JAV in my personal view. I really miss her as she retired several years ago. Maybe one day she will make a return. She has several mom-son films in her library of work that are Gold! Thank you for this Chuckie! Love this movie as Aki is wearing stockings which is a major turn on for me.
I agree, Aki Sasaki is one hot MILF! I've put a couple of her M-S themed videos in my Sub que: GVG-828, BKD-176, and BKD-208....

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-638 Relatives [Silence] Gonna Have A Dad In Incest Next To ... Aki Sasaki​

venu638pl.jpg

I found another "reduced mosaic" video starring Aki Sasaki. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• VENU-638.rar
    7.2 KB · Views: 84

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-828 Mama's Realistic Education Aki Sasaki​

13gvg828pl.jpg

As promised another mother-son themed video starring Aki Sasaki. I found a Sub on SubtitleCat and used it for the basis of this Sub. I also used Whisper Colab to create a Sub that I used to provide clarity and missing dialog in several places. I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• GVG-828 - Copy.rar
    21.8 KB · Views: 72

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

BKD-208 Maternal Copulation [Yanitsu Road] Aki Sasaki​

bkd208sopl.jpg

As promised another mother-son themed video starring Aki Sasaki. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• bkd-208.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 66

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

IESP-508 Honami Takasaka Incest Mother And Child [four] Yumi Kazama, Rieko Sawamura Swap​

1iesp508pl.jpg

I recently downloaded a mother-son swap themed video starring a couple of my favorite MILFs. I found a Sub on SubtitleCat and used it for the basis of this Sub. and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• IESP-508.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

IESP-493 Ryoko Murakami Natsumi Kitahara Swap Incest Mother And Child [see]​

1iesp493pl.jpg

I recently downloaded another "Reducing Mosaic" version of a mother-son swap themed video starring a couple of my favorite MILFs. I used Whisper CoLab to create this Sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• iesp-493.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 75

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

IESP-493 Ryoko Murakami Natsumi Kitahara Swap Incest Mother And Child [see]​

1iesp493pl.jpg

I recently downloaded another "Reducing Mosaic" version of a mother-son swap themed video starring a couple of my favorite MILFs. I used Whisper CoLab to create this Sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Chuckie you are on a major roll!!! The last 4 posts you made (2 with Aki Sasaki and 2 IESP mom swap) are Gold! Love them all! Thank you so much! Been wanting these titles subbed for years. Kudos!

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

IESP-487 Nakamori Reiko Maki Tomoda Incest Mother And Child Swap [Two ;​

1iesp487pl.jpg

I recently downloaded another "Reducing Mosaic" version of a mother-son swap themed video starring a one of my favorite MILFs, Maki Tomada. I used Whisper CoLab to create this Sub but I also found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that I used to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• iesp-487.rar
    10.3 KB · Views: 80

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Somebody please give this man some kind of award!!!
Chuckie,
I don't have an official award to offer you.
However, I do have a rather high compliment that I can bestow upon you.

To paraphrase the great John Cleese's classic line from A Fish Called Wanda in which he said... "You're a true vulgarian, aren't you?"

Chuckie100...
My friend and esteemed member of this forum.
"You're a true perversian, aren't you?" (A compliment of the highest, most sincere, and well-intended sort....with a spot of Python humor mixed in.)
But seriously, thanks for all you do. I appreciate your spirt and hard work more than you might imagine. I consider you a friend cut from the same perverted mother-loving cloth as myself. If I can ever repay the many favors I owe you, please let me know. I'll be glad to lend a hand. Cheers)

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for all the positive comments and good wishes. I want to wish everyone a very happy Memorial Day Holiday and hope that everyone remembers those that gave their lives so that we could all live free.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

IESP-481 Myojo Chikage Incest Mother And Child Swap Gloss Shihori Hall [Ichi]​

1iesp481pl.jpg

I recently downloaded another mother-son swap themed video and I couldn't resisted attempting another Sub! I found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that I used as the base but I also used Whisper Colab to create a Sub that I used to to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

I have to admit that neither sub as very good and it was challenging to remember which son was doing which mother! But what do expect for free? lol

Attachments

• iesp-481.rar
    11 KB · Views: 73