Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
RBD-452, about a feud between Step Sisters that ends with both of them as enslaved fuck holes.

Risa Murakami is great in this is a mean and arrogant bitch that gets the tables turned on her, before getting a reversal on her sister a year later.

For all of the translations I post, I assume no rights. Post or use as you wish.

rbd452pl.jpg
Bow-Wow!

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015

SSIS-648 English Subtitle​

Shocking NTR ring-r*** with a middle-aged man whose wife, who hated him so much, became addicted to a neighborhood association camp​

Aika Yumeno​

ssis00648pl.jpg

Code:SSIS-648
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Category: 1080p, 4K, HD, JAV
Director: Take-d
Studio: S1 NO.1 STYLE
Label: SSIS
Tags: Affair, Big tits, Cuckold, Married Woman, Risky Mosaic, Solowork
Actor: Masahiro Tabuchi, Taku Yoshimura, Mur Kaise
Actress: Yumeno Aika

Workaholic husband sends his wife Aika to the Neighborhood Association weekend camp in his place. Nothing could happen with all those boring old men, right?

Big tit superstar Aika Yumeno gets a good workout from 3 veterans. She is as lovely as ever.
This is obviously an imitation of the Madonna `NTR Camp` series, right down to the cover photo. All the scenes are 1 on 1 though. No gangbang today.

Frustratingly, minutes after I finished this, I discovered a hard-subbed version doing the rounds on various sites. D`oh!
I`ll post mine anyway. I had fun doing it & it killed a couple of hours.

From a chinese sub, translated using online tools, & polished using human eyes & brain.

Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.

.srt & .ass options

Attachments

• SSIS-648 Eng.zip
    36.1 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Anyone know what this warning in Whisper Colab is about? What command line?

Encoding audio...
Running VAD...
/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/torch/hub.py:286: UserWarning: You are about to download and run code from an untrusted repository. In a future release, this won't be allowed. To add the repository to your trusted list, change the command to {calling_fn}(..., trust_repo=False) and a command prompt will appear asking for an explicit confirmation of trust, or load(..., trust_repo=True), which will assume that the prompt is to be answered with 'yes'. You can also use load(..., trust_repo='check') which will only prompt for confirmation if the repo is not already trusted. This will eventually be the default behaviour
warnings.warn(

Thanks in advance.
Chuckie

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I never looked into it too much since it's not important unless you want to recreate it on you pc at home or somewhere else manually, but I assume it's the VAD repo that's untrusted. That just means it hasn't been manually added to a trusted list and the person who created the colab didn't go through the trouble of doing that since it works anyway for now. When it doesn't anymore, it'll need to be updated to fix the error this'll cause.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[HUNTB-480] “There’s A Reason Why I’m Satisfying My Sister’s Libido.” Finally I Can’t Tell My Parents “I Can Just Insert A Little Bit”

huntb480pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this Sub for HUNTB-480 I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. And oh-yea, Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• HUNTB-480 - Copy.rar
    23.2 KB · Views: 320

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MOND-154 Yuri Niseikido Lady Who Was Smoldered By Her Brother And Her Brother

18mond154pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this Sub for MOND-154. I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. And oh-yea, Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• MOND-154.rar
    18.2 KB · Views: 240

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015

SSIS-557 English Subtitle​

My Father-in-law Nocturnal Erection Is Too Amazing, I’m Fucked By Close-fitting Slow SEX At Night…​

Ichika Hoshimiya​

ssis00557pl.jpg

Code:SSIS-557
Release Date: 2022-10-25
Category: 1080p, 4K, HD, JAV
Director: Torendei Yamaguchi
Studio: S1 NO.1 STYLE
Label: SSIS
Tags: Cuckold, huge cock, Kiss, Married Woman, Risky Mosaic, Solowork
Actor: Masahiro Tabuchi
Actress: Hoshimiya Ichika

A husband with erectile dysfunction, a frustrated wife, and a horny father-in-law. Ready, steady, go.

Tall & slender Ichika quickly surrenders to big-dick Tabuchi. Pretty standard, but done quite well. Ichika is very pretty. This one only took me a couple hours from start to finish.

From a chinese sub, translated using online tools, & polished using human eyes & brain.

Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.

.srt & .ass options

Attachments

• SSIS-557 Eng.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
pppd695pl.jpg
Hi Guys ,here's one of my all time favorite film of JULIA , PPPD-695. Although javguru has done the srt , but the video file is pretty much meh/low resolution. If you wanna see it in 1080p/4k , here's the external srt done by me. Its line by line perfect match with the jguru srt. Anyways I am hoping either Roshy or Supjav will decensor it sooner. Decensored file with external jguru srt is the best combo to watch JAV , acoording to me. What do you think ? I have a lot of such external jguru srts, if you want any particular do make a request. Keep the thread going strong and my special thanks to @Chuckie100 for your invaluable contribution ! You're a legend ! Keep up the great work with whisper subs !

Attachments

• PPPD-695 Friend's Mom JULIA.rar
    20.4 KB · Views: 242

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

URE-007 Complete Recording Of Two Works The Erection Mother Milf Nikkan Original Club Balloons King, Of "mature Love," "no-les-ma Ma" And Son Get Wet! ! Nanase Yui Ryoko Murakami Yuki Touma

ure007pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this Sub for URE-007. This was a rather strange movie, even with the Whisper Sub, I'm not sure what the first part of the movie had to due with the last part!? However, I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• URE-007-u.rar
    20.5 KB · Views: 247

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

I used Whisper to produce this Sub for Caribbeancom 120115-035 Female Heat Continent File.044 Ayumi Shinoda. I am usually not fond of "Uncensored JAV" due to their general lack of a story line, but since this one featured Ayumi Shinoda and looked like it had some dialog, the Devil made me do it! lol! I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• 120115-035-carib.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
ure057pl.jpg

Another treat for you guys ! Ayumi Ryo's URE-057 ! It was decensored by supjav site yesterday. Its also has been subbed by Javguru last year or so ! So if you are like me , who prefers watching Jav decensored with external srts , check the external Jguru srt ! Its a perfect line by line match , compatible with the uncensored version !

Attachments

• URE-057 Ayumi Miura.rar
    28.6 KB · Views: 307

lanusb

Feb 12, 2008
hie guys/girls, need some help here with ffmpeg, I am wondering if there is a code/ shortcut to batch convert a folder with maybe 20+ .TS file to change its container to MP4 without re-encoding?

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
hie guys/girls, need some help here with ffmpeg, I am wondering if there is a code/ shortcut to batch convert a folder with maybe 20+ .TS file to change its container to MP4 without re-encoding?
I use Video Processor Converter by Digitary. It also does conversion of an MP4 file to a MP3 audio file (for Whisper) and it can also encode the sub (srt or ass file) into the video if wanted. It will also do a pretty good job of upconverting older video files.

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You ask chatGPT and he does it for you in seconds:
ChatGPT_TStoMP4.jpg

You realize you forgot to tell it you want it remuxed so when you clarify, it tells you to add -c copy to the ffmpeg command and you end up with the following code faster than I could have typed it having to remember how to properly do all this.
Seems legit at first glance but untested so there might be small issues with it.
That also assumes the codecs used are all compatible without issues, but should be the case if it's standard h264 which it usually is.

The code:
Code:
@echo off
setlocal enabledelayedexpansion

set "ffmpeg_path=C:\path\to\ffmpeg.exe"
set "input_folder=C:\path\to\input\folder"
set "output_folder=C:\path\to\output\folder"

for %%F in ("%input_folder%\*.ts") do (
    set "input_file=%%F"
    set "output_file=!output_folder!\%%~nF.mp4"
    "%ffmpeg_path%" -i "!input_file!" -c copy "!output_file!"
)

echo All .ts files converted to .mp4.

endlocal

hullo everyone, what is the file size limit of whisper?
Probably so high it's irrelevant.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

RCT-804 Deca Chichiwa-ka Busty Wheel Harlem Incest

1rct804pl.jpg

I found this sub awhile ago (machine translation I believe) for RCT-804. I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• RCT-804.rar
    18.3 KB · Views: 199

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Isn't there a limit of 25MB?

I've used files that were over 1GB with it so definitely not.
But if you're using something else that uses whisper, they can put their own limit on it though.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019

RCT-804 Deca Chichiwa-ka Busty Wheel Harlem Incest

1rct804pl.jpg

I found this sub awhile ago (machine translation I believe) for RCT-804. I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

I loved the beginning where the narrative text says something like "this family has a unique feature" as the camera focuses on two eggs with big yolks frying in the pan. Only in JAV!

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I loved the beginning where the narrative text says something like "this family has a unique feature" as the camera focuses on two eggs with big yolks frying in the pan. Only in JAV!
Yep....she should have been taking buns out of the oven! lol

Reactions: Makkdom