Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chandran86

MATURE & MARRIED WOMENS ONLY!!
Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-096] The mother of a bride who came to Tokyo from Nara ... mother-in-law Yoshio Terashima Shiho 41 years old
cover_pyiJHR_1546327932.jpg

OFKU-096_pGmUPy.jpg
The mother of the bride who came from my parents house to do housekeeping instead of the absent wife! ! I cup big tits with bust 1 meter! ! Every time we meet, we are having trouble with our eyes, but surely your mother-in-law is also aware of obscene gaze ... It can not be tolerable for such a life with such a mother-in-law and holds a shady feeling ! !

Attachments

• OFKU-096-en.rar
    17 KB · Views: 268

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-097] You should appreciate AV with your bride's mother ... Chiharu Aso 51 years old
cover_KWTEqA_1542796070.jpgOFKU-097_O3jPEr.jpg

My wife departed for employee trip. I am with my mother who is living together alone. I want to have a physical relationship with my mother - in - law .... A son-in-law who plans to lay down her mother-in-law while she is not bride. At first it is a massage to take a skin ship, to shorten the distance, to make mother-in-law feel Sono, pretending the mistake as a movie and showing the AV on purpose ....

Attachments

• OFKU-097-en.rar
    16.6 KB · Views: 277

skici31

I ❤ INCEST
Jul 4, 2021
1632395923987.png

Mature Mother 14 - A Stepmother Who Loved Her New Husband's Son - Yuki Kurosawa​

Attachments

• aq.rar
    15.3 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-098] The mother of a bride who came to Tokyo from Nagoya ... Maiko Tominaga
cover_TWjBIi_1545545403.jpgOFKU-098_obPMs2.jpg

The mother of the bride who came from Nagoya of my parents house to do housework instead of the absence wife! ! Thanks to my young bride, my year is close to my wife's mother than my wife. Because of that, I sometimes feel sexual desire for mother - in - law. I had an obscene feeling in my life! !

Attachments

• OFKU-098-en.rar
    13 KB · Views: 248

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I must admit, whereas I often get tired of some of the themes in JAV, this one always excites me...the thought of a voluptuous mature woman turning inito a sex machine with a younger guy..woohoo!!!

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I must admit, whereas I often get tired of some of the themes in JAV, this one always excites me...the thought of a voluptuous mature woman turning inito a sex machine with a younger guy..woohoo!!!

I agree. The busty, reluctant, yet ultimately submissive, busty older woman being seduced by a younger guy (preferably in Taboo relationship) has always been my favorite.
ANYONE KNOWS WHO IS SHE?

View attachment 2728342
A simple Google search for the image brought up this information.
Her name appears to be Hinami https://twitter.com/hinapai_0205
She has video on her Twitter page.
https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/wVVITgY0/file.html

ricky kanda

May 24, 2020

I agree. The busty, reluctant, yet ultimately submissive, busty older woman being seduced by a younger guy (preferably in Taboo relationship) has always been my favorite.

A simple Google search for the image brought up this information.
Her name appears to be Hinami https://twitter.com/hinapai_0205
She has video on her Twitter page.
https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/wVVITgY0/file.html
Do you know her full name? And maybe any another video?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
That's your response? Seriously? I shared what I was able to find.
I found her name, twitter, and uploaded a video to a file sharing site for you to be able to easily download for free.
A simply thanks rather than asking to receive more first would have been appreciated.
It's always like that here and on other forums. People want free stuff, don't say "thanks", and don't contribute.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
It's always like that here and on other forums. People want free stuff, don't say "thanks", and don't contribute.
I should have expected as much when I realized that the guy wasn't able (or willing?) to do his own Google image search.

ricky kanda

May 24, 2020
That's your response? Seriously? I shared what I was able to find.
I found her name, twitter, and uploaded a video to a file sharing site for you to be able to easily download for free.
A simply thanks rather than asking to receive more first would have been appreciated.
Sorry for that, it was my fault for forgetting to say "thank you"

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-099] A beautiful lady working in a rural area working in a rural area beautiful woman Yumito Kumagai 42 years old Saori Miyamoto
cover_jThZeH_1545512033.jpgOFKU-099_mhlRzL.jpg

I work for the supermarket. I moved to Saitama and moved. Since I was a living-in house until now, I used a household alternate service for the first time. Mr. Miyamoto, a housekeeper, is kind to me who did not speak with a woman other than his wife alone. Although he was healed by Mr. Miyamoto 's bright smile and conversation, her husband was like a young girl and he was complaining each other ....

Attachments

• OFKU-099-en.rar
    22.6 KB · Views: 230

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-100] The wife's mother who went to Tokyo from Nagaoka ... Echigo's beauty masters Miki Kikugawa
cover_m31WCq_1545515960.jpg

OFKU-100_1Jtsuh.jpg
My daughter 's mother came from Nagaoka, Niigata, for helping with housework, as the wife of the dual worker will leave the house at work. Breasts and ass are very rich even though they are slurried, and they are more abstinent than mothers who are glossy than their bride! ! I will taste the glossy limb of beauty mother-in who is lustful desire! !

Attachments

• OFKU-100-en.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 283

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-105] The mother of the bride who went up to Tokyo from Mie ... ... Yoshimichi Yoshio Masao Shiori 41 years old
cover_JAcMQA_1550756780.jpg

OFKU-105_nJ77DU.jpg
Because the bride is hospitalized for childbirth, my mother 's wife has come to Tokyo, leaving my father - in - law from Mie' s parents house to help with the housekeeping. When the living life with the mother-in-law begins, the heart and mind are healed by mother-in-law 's gentle character, attractive body. As if I was doing a housekeeper like home I gently hugged my mother-in-LAW !

Attachments

• OFKU-105-en.rar
    17.5 KB · Views: 296

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-106] The mother of a bride who came up to Tokyo from Takasaki ... ... Bikiniko Yoshio Kano Rika 46 years old
cover_SgR2qe_1550751298.jpg

OFKU-106_8rw62c.jpg
My wife has been hospitalized for birth. Thanks to having a young wife soon, I feel sexual desire for your mother - in - law, because your mother is closer in age than my wife. My mother, who treats me completely as a son, changed clothes in front of me without showing a piece of vigilance and started doing housework. In the midst of massage, if you mischievous without thinking of your mother - in - law who was tired and slept ....

Attachments

• OFKU-106-en.rar
    13.6 KB · Views: 274

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-110] The mother of the bride who moved to Tokyo from Niigata ... Busty mother-in-law Yoshino Mizuno 50 years old
cover_H6Cua6_1553255638.jpg

OFKU-110_eVxjs1.jpg
A mother-in-law who came to do household chores instead of his absent daughter-in-law came from Niigata's hometown! ! My mother-in-law to meet for the first time in a long time is a plump body as ever, and the husband makes an eye for the big tits! ! My mother-in-law who is too defenseless and changes her clothes without worrying about her husband's gaze. The young husband had a humble feeling in her life! !

Attachments

• OFKU-110-en.rar
    9 KB · Views: 269

chandran86

Jun 30, 2016
[OFKU-111] Mother-in-law and AV should be watched ... 180 minutes
cover_wahPXj_1553184644.jpgOFKU-111_CojzOt.jpg

My wife is away on a trip. With my mother-in-law living with me alone. I want to have a secret physical relationship with my mother-in-law's mother, invite me to watch it in the movie together, play the AV I made a mistake I made a mistake. Mother-in-law on the way of housework. The video on the TV screen is a video of a shame. ? How is the mother-in-law's reaction?

Attachments

• OFKU-111-en.rar
    23.8 KB · Views: 283

baikama

Sep 21, 2021

Hey friends i'm looking for RCT-392 in good quality for a long time. If anyone has it then please message me.

FAA-245 Mom Got Lost Video Letter​

1faa245pl.jpg

Attachments

• FAA-245_en.rar
    19.8 KB · Views: 286