Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

George1980

Oct 24, 2016
SCOP-653 Incest SEX To Let You Know That The Father Who Got Home To The Growth Of The Daughter Who Returned Home After A Long Time
84scop653pl.jpg

SW-185 Incest Dream!I Wraps Up Gently So As Not To Barre To Father Ji ○ My Erect In The Mother's Body It'll Work Still
h_635sw185pl.jpg

VENU-960 Father And Rika Aimi Mother And Son Go Out And Have Sex In 2 Seconds
venu960pl.jpg

Attachments

• SCOP-653.rar
    27.4 KB · Views: 653
  • SW-185.rar
    6.4 KB · Views: 669
  • VENU-960.rar
    7.2 KB · Views: 659

nightxlord

Aug 4, 2013
Hi, I found SWITCH and HUNTER Series with Chinese subtitle for it. I don't know each software to use to RIP subtitle from the videos. So I attached the SWITCH and HUNTER series in the text files w/ all the links for it. If there is a software that can RIP subtitle from the videos please recommend it to me.

Thank you.

Attachments

• SWITCH SERIES.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 546
  • HUNTER SERIES.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:

DrMoreau

Mar 24, 2021
if anyone has a request PM me (not looking to charge is a fun project), I'm more enticed to do SRT work when I know other people want to see them too.
the HUNBL- series is very interesting .. it dealt with a special edition of "Hunter black" where the narrative focus is on the politically incorrect .. as far as I saw there is no translation for any of the 38 videos in the edition and most of them there for sure deserve

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
the HUNBL- series is very interesting .. it dealt with a special edition of "Hunter black" where the narrative focus is on the politically incorrect .. as far as I saw there is no translation for any of the 38 videos in the edition and most of them there for sure deserve

I'm with you there, I would do it if I had the srt files. At best I could attempt an autosub but honestly it misses so much dialogue it kinda Bothers me.

DrMoreau

Mar 24, 2021
I'm with you there, I would do it if I had the srt files. At best I could attempt an autosub but honestly it misses so much dialogue it kinda Bothers me.
it's complicated, to tell you the truth i would even consider autosub to get a better idea of the plot the problem is that i don't have a computer for this .. maybe i have something that interests you, https://driDELETEve.gooDELETEgle.com/file/d/1qzkhMO0x4qCKhC_iLjgWv2ZdS1r8Iy2C/view (delete the "DELETE") there are more than 5000 subtitles in different languages

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
it's complicated, to tell you the truth i would even consider autosub to get a better idea of the plot the problem is that i don't have a computer for this .. maybe i have something that interests you, https://driDELETEve.gooDELETEgle.com/file/d/1qzkhMO0x4qCKhC_iLjgWv2ZdS1r8Iy2C/view (delete the "DELETE") there are more than 5000 subtitles in different languages

I have these thanks! I scoured the forums first thing when I started subbing. Im looking now into finding subs not available from other users. Avenues I've explored include autosub (boosting audio, trimming clips, set high priority etc.), High end OCR like Abby (problem is the availability of hard-coded chinese subs isn't up to par for me), and trying to get access to sehuatang (I emailed them but seems they really want fluent chinese speaking members)

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
The site is up but you will probably have to create a login and get the newsletter with instructions on how to access the red catalog. It is available there.

ShinjiYamato

Oct 23, 2018
This thread has come a long way in just a year! Half of this thread's content were all made in a year. Keep it going guys. Thanks to all who have shared their subs and their thoughts here.

Reactions: Rofi

maload

Jul 1, 2008
anyone have movies file torent for ZONO-065

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I have taken a machine translated sub and interpreted it. It is not the exact translation but is closely following the machine version. I've tidied it up just so it reads OK. Any feedback would be appreciated.
so how to do that macuhine translation