Pick one JAV idol (yes, only one). Who?

Jul 28, 2015
Would have been nice if you also would have attached a photo of her to your post using the "Upload a File" button.

sorry, no problem! (i trust inline links are also okay.)

hibiki-otsuki-8.jpg

hibiki-otsuki-11.jpg

hibiki-otsuki-3.jpg

hibiki-otsuki-3.jpg

love this girl. she has a real unique look and can dress up or down, so to speak — beautiful and/or dirty, classy or gyaru. so if i had to have one forever... i feel like she'd be a good choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: gruey and CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
sorry, no problem! (i trust inline links are also okay.)

hibiki-otsuki-8.jpg

hibiki-otsuki-11.jpg

hibiki-otsuki-3.jpg

hibiki-otsuki-3.jpg

love this girl. she has a real unique look and can dress up or down, so to speak — beautiful and/or dirty, classy or gyaru. so if i had to have one forever... i feel like she'd be a good choice.
No boobs, but cute. ;) And she has a very nice face, too.

It's not about trust as AO acts as a proxy for external images. But sometimes it doesn't work as the server on which the images are stored gets too many request from one address (the address of the AO server). The result is that the image doesn't show up. Another point is that somehow the browser cache doesn't work well with that AO proxy. At least my Firefox loads the images every time. No problem at home, but a problem if I use my mobile Internet to access AO. Then it really kills my bandwidth.

Okay, back to the topic... :D

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
For now I might pick Rina Hatsume. Most say she's not "pretty" but I think she's sort of cute, but no perfect 10.
Most of her movies she did for Minimum-AV are very good, especially MUM-123 and MUm-155.
I normally don't like the really skinny girls but I like her a lot.

Disclaimer: most jav actresses just bore me. Most of the ones that are the most popular I have no interest in. OK, Maybe Tsubomi sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: mago

vortexlord69

Oct 24, 2015
Meisa Kurokawa or Tia, the most beautiful JAV idol in my opinion. (right now she still is)

She is lustful, skillful, active in sex (she needs to be a slut and active in her movie, it would be very nice!!!) she also do some serious shit position =]]].

But i've watched too much of her passive movies already and got bored. (but still waiting for more movies from her tho lol).

I'm still searching for my next JAV idol, i'm very into active-in-sex girl, who is lustful and crazy about sex. =]]] That shit turns me on.

Anyone suggest any idol with those personalities for me please? lol

parhelia9

Feb 25, 2012
seem like many of u mention repeat on few names , let me remind some which is somehow underated , or possible not much attention due to lack of volume ,

Takako Kitahara
Hiyori Shiraishi

max2max

Aug 7, 2009
Aimi Shirase

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
My Queen!!

And I'm surprised no one has chosen her, but for me, she is the perfection

Aika Yumeno

-Besh

40febf1460f3c69964b6eba7ec2c674d.jpg