period sex

edpierce

Mar 1, 2009
last week i went out on a date. we went back to my place and were starting to have sex but she wanted me to turn out the lights first. i kinda like to see what i'm doing but whatever; i turned off the lights. well i started fucking her and noticed she was really, really wet. i was feeling good about myself for that. i was about to go down on her but she didn't want me to. so i just fucked her.

later, i went to the bathroom to wash up. i came back out (lights still out) and got back in bed with her. she then told me that she was sorry and she would wash the sheets. confused, i turned on the lights and saw that she perioded all over my bed.

i didn't get around to washing those sheets until today. long story short, the period didn't come out. how do i get it out?

Jul 1, 2009
You couldn't tell she was on the rag? The blood is a very poor lube compared to her vaginal secretions... and it feels "grainy" even with a condom on. She should have told you so you could use a towel underneath her rear.

RickyDicky

Dec 27, 2007
Considering alllllllll the other crazy-ass things to post on in this gargantuan site, I thought it was funny (hilarious, amazing) that you chose "prison sex" to be the topic of your first post. Do you by any chance know josolopSon3? How about gradeAbra? Are you guys in a fraternity together? Sigma Alpha Butt Nutz?

You asked for advice, here is mine: A chick fucked you when she knew she was on the rag. When she was done she offered to wash your sheets. If she is good-looking and can cook, I would marry her straight away, especially if she was good in bed. She already feels bad about ruining your sheets, and feels like she owes you a new set, or a roll in them.

Congratulations on popping your cherry. Chicks that fuck when they are on the rag are extra special. I'm still horny that week that she has her period, and you should appreciate a woman that is willing to satisfy you when I'm sure she feels less than her freshest. If you get the chance for another date, eat that pussy (no matter what time of the month it is) and treat her like the gold that she clearly is. Pics or it didn't happen.

Jul 1, 2009
Considering alllllllll the other crazy-ass things to post on in this gargantuan site, I thought it was funny (hilarious, amazing) that you chose "prison sex" to be the topic of your first post. Do you by any chance know josolopSon3? How about gradeAbra? Are you guys in a fraternity together? Sigma Alpha Butt Nutz?

You asked for advice, here is mine: A chick fucked you when she knew she was on the rag. When she was done she offered to wash your sheets. If she is good-looking and can cook, I would marry her straight away, especially if she was good in bed. She already feels bad about ruining your sheets, and feels like she owes you a new set, or a roll in them.

Congratulations on popping your cherry. Chicks that fuck when they are on the rag are extra special. I'm still horny that week that she has her period, and you should appreciate a woman that is willing to satisfy you when I'm sure she feels less than her freshest. If you get the chance for another date, eat that pussy (no matter what time of the month it is) and treat her like the gold that she clearly is. Pics or it didn't happen.

:XD: Great post!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
last week i went out on a date. we went back to my place and were starting to have sex but she wanted me to turn out the lights first. i kinda like to see what i'm doing but whatever; i turned off the lights. well i started fucking her and noticed she was really, really wet. i was feeling good about myself for that. i was about to go down on her but she didn't want me to. so i just fucked her.

later, i went to the bathroom to wash up. i came back out (lights still out) and got back in bed with her. she then told me that she was sorry and she would wash the sheets. confused, i turned on the lights and saw that she perioded all over my bed.

i didn't get around to washing those sheets until today. long story short, the period didn't come out. how do i get it out?

eewwww!

You left those stains on your sheet for a week! Throw the sheets out! That is totally gross man. You are lucky if they didn't soak through to the mattress,(some chicks are heavy bleeders), because if they did the mattress will stink forever and you will need a new one.

Nothing wrong with having sex with a chick when she is on her period, IMO. But take some precautions and use good hygiene. The towel is a classic answer but feel free to use your imagination. Whatever you do clean up afterwards, as soon afterwards as possible, that includes a shower. There is no excuse for waiting that long to change and clean your sheets shy of a nuclear holocaust, so don't give one.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
I would have thrown out the sheets immediately after, then again I would not have seen some blood stains but pools of liquid AIDS.

maddog1234

Dec 30, 2009
Once, when I was much younger I had sex with a woman who was on her period. I knew it at the time and was OK with it, although I was somewhat bloody afterward.

I don't remember the sex being any better (or worse). I also did not have to worry about the sheets since we were at HER place.