Is it normal to fantasize that i get r***ing by old fat ugly horny woman?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
Is it normal?

that I fantazize about getting tied up to the bed, totally helpless.

And a 50 to 60 year old mature fat lady starts to abuse me and r*** me.

She is a teacher that i disrespected and hurt. She wants revenge on me.

She will tickle me, force me suck her nipples, force me to smell her hairy armpit, to smell and suck her toes, to smell and suck her hairy wet pussy, to drink her cum and pee, to let her play with my nipples, to let her anal fuck me, to let her stroke my penis to orgasm, to let her fuck and r*** me while saying "you can't escape, accept your fate to be my sex slave and submit yourself to me, there is no place you can run, i told you you will moan and cum like a slut, i told you i will have you bound to the bed naked... i told you you will be my sex toy! I have waited for this day since you called me a pig in class! I'll enjoy every single moment of humiliating you, and you have no choice but to "enjoy" your time as my sex slave and taste all my punishments! it is time to discipline you you naughty child!"

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I just threw up a little and can't get the taste of bile out of my mouth.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Is it normal?

Why wouldn't it be normal to have a fetish or fantasy?

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
I can't remember if it is just a fantasy or did it actually happened.

Are there any videos that might be able to trigger my memory?

Is there anyone out there who can help me to experience it again so that I can be sure if I had experience the same thing before?

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
Normal in the sense that everyone has their own different fantasies and such, no matter what they may be, then yes.

Normal in the sense of asking if this is common like a maid fetish or something popular like that, I really doubt it.

But you mentioning in a second post you aren't sure if it actually happened or not kinda confuses me. It sounds alot like that guy from a different forum that thinks some completely random guy broke into his house, gave him a hand job, and left right after, but he isn't sure if it actually happened or not.

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
My friends told me about things I have never done before. Like one of them said I dated this girl, and i swear that I never did. Sometimes they said that I behave in a totally different way, that I feel like a different person.

I can't remember all those things.

My memory is always in a mess.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
My memory is always in a mess.

My suggestion would be to leave them funny mushrooms alone, and give up the wacky baccy, they do tricks to the mind and body, and steady up with the beer as well, (ok DevilXdevil would not recommend giving up the beer :pandalaugh: )

As fetishes go well, if you must go through with it, good luck, no sympathy here

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
I just found someone to dominate and abuse me.

She said she is going to tie me up and make me drink her cum and pee.

It is my fault for saying I will run at the sight of her, and now she is not going to let me go anywhere until she disciplined me.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I just found someone to dominate and abuse me.

She said she is going to tie me up and make me drink her cum and pee.

It is my fault for saying I will run at the sight of her, and now she is not going to let me go anywhere until she disciplined me.

if it is for real, good luck, :pandalaugh:

its not for me

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
But we are not living in the same area.

And I don't have the time and money to travel to her place. She is much bigger size than me and I really want to be her bitch....

She said I can be her online sex slave... I hope she can send me pictures of her feet, armpit and pussy so that i can worship them.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
My suggestion would be to leave them funny mushrooms alone, and give up the wacky baccy, they do tricks to the mind and body, and steady up with the beer as well, (ok DevilXdevil would not recommend giving up the beer )

i agree with all above mentioned especially the beer part the less you can remember the better it is for all of humanity.....

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
the less you can remember the better it is for all of humanity.....

All I can remember is blood dripping all over the place. I was bleeding and I cannot stop it. The blood is flowing and strangely I can feel the pain flowing out of my body. The more blood I lost the less pain I felt.

Then I was dead.

I cannot remember what happened before I was bleeding.

All I remember is that I want to share that feeling with the rest of the world.

I want them to feel the pain and I want all their blood to leave their body.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
It's fun to tell fantasy stories on the internet.

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
It sure is fun.

It is fun to read them as well I would assume?

Let me tell you something that is more fun... it is to experience them yourself. How I hope you can experience that fantasy....

When that time comes... do remember, never forget... that I was the one, who hope that you can live that fantasy.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Cool story bro

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
... I hope she can send me pictures of her feet, armpit and pussy so that i can worship them.

O.K., and good luck with that, just don't be feelin' like you have to post them here to share with us.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Is it normal?

that I fantazize about getting tied up to the bed, totally helpless.

And a 50 to 60 year old mature fat lady starts to abuse me and r*** me.

She is a teacher that i disrespected and hurt. She wants revenge on me.

She will tickle me, force me suck her nipples, force me to smell her hairy armpit, to smell and suck her toes, to smell and suck her hairy wet pussy, to drink her cum and pee, to let her play with my nipples, to let her anal fuck me, to let her stroke my penis to orgasm, to let her fuck and r*** me while saying "you can't escape, accept your fate to be my sex slave and submit yourself to me, there is no place you can run, i told you you will moan and cum like a slut, i told you i will have you bound to the bed naked... i told you you will be my sex toy! I have waited for this day since you called me a pig in class! I'll enjoy every single moment of humiliating you, and you have no choice but to "enjoy" your time as my sex slave and taste all my punishments! it is time to discipline you you naughty child!"

As stated in another post, it is normal for people to have their own, unique fantasies and fetishes.

I don't know many guys who'd want to be r***ing by an older,fat, ugly woman.

Personally, I wouldn't worry overly much about how normal a fantasy is.

It is YOUR fantasy. Different, yes, but yours. We all have fantasies and thoughts we'd never dare share with others.

My only advice is to be very, very careful about whom you share this fantasy with.

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
I was r***ing by a 80kg lady on christmas.

At first, I told her no sex, just abuse me by tickling me and forcing me to smell her armpit and feet.

I was tied up on the bed with my limbs spread. She was licking my nipples and tickling me. I struggled so hard that I manage to tear one of the leather cuffs. She kindly retied me up and continued to abuse me.

Suddenly she just sit on top of me and positioned my penis under her virgina. I said no, but she did not stop. I was tied and there was ni way to escape. Before the session i asked her to continue no matter how much I beg. She remember that part but she forgot about the non sex part.

She fucked me hard, till the point she is tired and took a break, before forcing me to cum in front of her.