1. Some adblockers default filters are now blocking links on akiba-online.com.

If you cannot see links in threads, disable the filter or whitelist akiba-online.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

DEEPTHROAT! Lucky Enough to Get Any?

Discussion in 'Adult Discussion' started by Casshern2, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

I thought it was time for an actual adult discussion around here.

Deepthroat! I, for one, have unfortunately never experienced a true deepthroat. Sure, my girlfriend that became my wife would take me all the way in...while not fully erect, but, she can't reach all the way down to the base otherwise. She's gotten better over the years, to be sure, but, nowhere near it. But, that's okay! I can't imagine it's easy!

Plus, I'm glad I never had it before her, or I might be frustrated that she can't do it for me.

Anyone out there ever had a proper one, in the past or enjoying it now?

Anyone had it but didn't care for it?

Anyone want it but can't have it? Or, in the extreme, did you find a way to get it???

:fufufu:

2. PJB

PJB Well-Known Member

Yes, my ex could do it, but to be honest I didn't really care about it. It's not like I didn't like it, I just don't see all the fuss. After all, most of the pleasure comes from the head of the penis. And she went from never having given blowjobs to being a blowjob expert, so I was more than satisfied.. perhaps too much so.

3. Casshern2

Okay, that's an interesting take, never thought about it. I mean, it looks incredible when watching, but, you're right, maybe I would think it was just okay if ever performed on me. Might seem overrated? Hmmmm...

Thanks, great reply!

4. Casshern2

5. barba

barba we all make mistakes

three guys were sitting in a bar one day staring silently at their drinks. the guy in the middle was even-tempered, quite self-contained, minding his own business. but the guy to his right was hot under the collar, gripping his glass, barely able to maintain civility. the guy on the left was the complete opposite… overly cheerful, grinning like an idiot, occasionally even humming a tune. finally, the guy on the right can’t stand it anymore. he slams down his glass and roars out, “my goddamn wife… she only gives me deep throat once a week!”. the guy in the middle looks at him and says, “you think that’s bad? my wife only gives me deep throat once a month”. the guy on the right breaks out laughing and, after getting control of himself, says, “my wife only gives me deep throat once a year”. the other two stare blankly at him until finally one says, “so what are YOU so happy about?”. he replies, “because… tonight’s the night!!”

Casshern2 and mago like this.
  6. Casshern2

HAHA!

7. PJB

PJB Well-Known Member

I think the xenomorph was less frightening.

Casshern2 likes this.
  8. Casshern2

She tried again last night, the little trooper. It was as deep as she can ever go, it seems. Still fun, though. :D

INever2 likes this.
  9. barba

barba we all make mistakes

it's only deep hand around here.

... must remember to go outside.

Seedlovers, PJB and Casshern2 like this.
  10. Casshern2

HAHA!! :D:D:D

11. whitelily

whitelily Member

No. I wouldn't want to put anything in my own throat so why should she? Lets be real, It's not enjoyable in the slightest. Most women lie about liking it or wanting it to please. I wouldn't be able to get off knowing that my partner has trouble breathing or a feeling like she's choking.

I've seen DT video's before, both professional and amateur, and the girls rarely look pleased with what is happening, and that is putting it lightly.

I am not saying every woman dislikes doing it but most def do.

12. PJB

PJB Well-Known Member

Well, one thing is for sure, if you have a horse cock like that guy above, she DEFINITELY won't enjoy it. Hello esophagus damage?

13. Casshern2

I knew a girl back in my younger years, early 20s, she had no gag reflex. She would let guys shove it down as far as they wanted, she said it did nothing for her but she liked that they liked it and it made them finish fast so they could go out or do other things. LOL. Ah...if only she and I were more than friends...

14. Seedlovers

Seedlovers Provehito In Altum

It's tempting but I really can't stand to see the look of my girl doing that, it looks unpleasant. Maybe it'll be fine if it was with someone I don't really care like a hooker or something, but I never sleep with them so, I guess I'll never get any.