Deepthroat Puke uncensored videos

deepthroat

Apr 19, 2008
Has anyone else seen any of the Shohten Siofuki Forced BJ videos? They are awesome, look just like the Tohjiro DOGMA videos, but they are completely free of censorship, the girls deepthroat and puke up mightily.

http://www.siofuki.com/top/

Can't seem to find much info on the site, although it has gotten a bit of traction lately.

Anyone know anything about the place? Are there other uncensored JAV sites with similar deepthroat/puke videos?

I downloaded what I think were all of the deepthroat puke videos they had on the site as of a couple of months ago, came up with 15. Are they continuing to post more? (I don't want to buy another membership if there are only one or two additions). The ones I got were: Alisa, Arisa, Eduki, Irama, Kaede, Kanae, Kaoru, Karin, Naami, Nami, Rino, Sayaka, Yuuna Hoshi (no, she doesn't puke), Yoko, and Yukata. All puke on the cock except of course Yuuna.

Reactions: Hedgehog

Akistoo

Aug 1, 2014
Sweet, though I was thinking more in the line of torrents on these videos, if any exists.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
i know that maria ozawa has a movie by Dogma:
Irrumatio Lady 4 Consecutive Deep Throat & Banging SEX DDT-240

ddt00240pl.jpg

deepthroat

Apr 19, 2008
StageNinja47, perhaps you didn't read my original post? I'm discussing UNCENSORED deepthroat puke videos, not the censored Dogma videos. There are other threads about censored deepthroat videos, I'd like to keep this thread devoted ONLY to the uncensored ones mentioned in the original post.

Thank you.

Akistoo

Aug 1, 2014
StageNinja47, perhaps you didn't read my original post? I'm discussing UNCENSORED deepthroat puke videos, not the censored Dogma videos. There are other threads about censored deepthroat videos, I'd like to keep this thread devoted ONLY to the uncensored ones mentioned in the original post.

Thank you.

Btw, still haven't heard from you on xhamster. :p