Is it normal to fantasize that i get r***ing by old fat ugly horny woman?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I was r***ing by a 80kg lady on christmas.

At first, I told her no sex, just abuse me by tickling me and forcing me to smell her armpit and feet.

I was tied up on the bed with my limbs spread. She was licking my nipples and tickling me. I struggled so hard that I manage to tear one of the leather cuffs. She kindly retied me up and continued to abuse me.

Suddenly she just sit on top of me and positioned my penis under her virgina. I said no, but she did not stop. I was tied and there was ni way to escape. Before the session i asked her to continue no matter how much I beg. She remember that part but she forgot about the non sex part.

She fucked me hard, till the point she is tired and took a break, before forcing me to cum in front of her.

You forgot to tell us if it was the best you ever had or you hated it, but did you do it when you was sober so you could remember it, I am not talking about it in words but in emotions,

it is still not for me no matter how glamorous you make it

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
It felt like I was about to be executed.

But something in me had died before I was in that room.

If I really really have a choice, I don't want to be there. I asked god to save me, but he did nothing.

After she did it, I felt worst.

But now I'm looking for a much older and fatter lady to abuse and r*** me the next time.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
After she did it, I felt worst.

But now I'm looking for a much older and fatter lady to abuse and r*** me the next time.

good for you, the mind boggles :pandalaugh:
Happy New Year (you need it)

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
No, you need to write a book! What I Can't Believe, is how Ican'tRemember has only 15 posts, but each one is quite memorable! Good luck in your quest to fulfill this fantasy!

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
I have started writing down my story.

In fact, my high school published one of my stories.

If I have a choice, I would rather not experience all this.

I would rather be a normal person.

All these "interesting" things just keep happening in my life.

God is creating a monster. I am eating myself up now.

Soon I will disappear. Soon I will be twice as big.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I have started writing down my story.

In fact, my high school published one of my stories.

If I have a choice, I would rather not experience all this.

I would rather be a normal person.

All these "interesting" things just keep happening in my life.

God is creating a monster. I am eating myself up now.

Soon I will disappear. Soon I will be twice as big.

Easy, young man...Don't get too wrapped up in what is normal. Normal in this day in age is a relative term.

Trust me, they are people who have problems that make yours seem very small.

And, they are "normal" people with thoughts, and fantasies that would freak out their closest friends and loved ones.

You're just going through a phase. I strongly recommend getting some counselling (from a psychologist, or trusted-and very understanding-friend or relative). Talk it out.

Ican'tremember

Oct 8, 2009
I was on drugs... for about 4 years....

but now i'm broke... and that means no more drugs...

I cannot go on... it is like something i live for just disappeared

i have no reason to do anything, just trying my best to suppress the urge...

it is worst than not having sex... sometimes i cannot suppress it and I just exploded and imploded, i felt trapped

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
not to be rude. but majority people will say this. what part of no do you not understand. i am not that kind of person it what most people will think. also majority people do not want to mess with it or talk about. since that is disturbing to most. and not something should be talk about in public. but there nothing to be ashamed of. since most men get same thing when they look at buddy builders too. i say there nothing wrong with it. we all have type of people we like more then others. your going to get mixed bag of response to this issue.