"not now,they will notice us!" (close calls)

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
1fset651pl.jpg

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
@GohanTenno SDDE 938 ??? i m not able t find it. and talking about Hitomi enjo she is in my watchlist, for a mature women she has nice bod.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Guys you dont wanna miss this. some of you guys might actually seen this but think of it as a reminder, Shina Sora what a lovely girl, she gives the best handjob ever and has the barre content in this jav.

CJOD-064
cjod064pl.jpg

I like it my good man, I like it a lot! Nice to see her going at it with a tubster, even if he seems to be spending most of the movie peeing all over himself! Still, must be totally worth it LOL. :p

Reactions: kanekiken

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
I like it my good man, I like it a lot! Nice to see her going at it with a tubster, even if he seems to be spending most of the movie peeing all over himself! Still, must be totally worth it LOL. :p
Hey @Motiman can you suggest some, this kinda handjob where he ejaculates then she rubs the head of the penis then he pee himself. Actually i dont know how to find this kind a theme handjob. How do you search for it? Help would be much appreciated.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hey @Motiman can you suggest some, this kinda handjob where he ejaculates then she rubs the head of the penis then he pee himself. Actually i dont know how to find this kind a theme handjob. How do you search for it? Help would be much appreciated.

There are a lot of movies out there with that theme, but i'm not sure how to go about searching for it. Also, many times it is claimed that he is not peeing but climaxing which is clearly not true.

A combination search over on javlibrary of 'handjob', plus 'squirting' seems to pull up a number of good results though.

Reactions: kanekiken

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
There are a lot of movies out there with that theme, but i'm not sure how to go about searching for it. Also, many times it is claimed that he is not peeing but climaxing which is clearly not true.

A combination search over on javlibrary of 'handjob', plus 'squirting' seems to pull up a number of good results though.

@Motiman after doing combo search as you suggested got some results and the best one so far i found out was
MIAD-653
miad653pl.jpg

still doing research on moodyz title which has got same fetish thing but not much of find

Reactions: Motiman

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
DANDY-664 Schoolgirls Secretly Handjob and Fuck Middle Aged Male Passengers on Overnight Bus

One guy is lucky enough to be seated to a young woman whose shirt and panties fall open and upward respectively when she falls asleep beside him. He's so turned on, he reached down into his trousers and rubs one out in his shorts. His shaking disturbs her sleep but she gets so turned on that she reaches into his pants to get some of that goo on her own hand. She wipes it off with a handkerchief and tells him to keep quiet so they can both get some of the real things. She hikes her skirt up, panties down, mounts him and it goes on from there. every scene features some really intense "Don't wake the other passengers!" action! Only one of the actresses catches a creampie but don't think this movie is soft. It's hard as they come...and so too will you!
DANDY-664 Schoolgirls Secretly Handjob and Fuck Middle Aged Male Passengers on Overnight Bus .png
-Sakana

Last edited:

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
FAD-1747
The "cute jukujo" Maria Tamaki as a cheating wife. I could smack my salami to her in a down coat. She's so adorable! Those eye! She's got a longer scene with some other guy but the very short scene where her husband fucks her on some kind of side table is priceless. She's wearing a kimono and he just opens it up a bit and...just thinking about it chubs me up...
fad-1747-1-kimono-jukujo-and-horny-daughter-incest-mother-son-jpg.790259

There is one later incest-themed scene. The father is emotionally abusive and she winds up fucking the son twice. That first time, though, that was something special. Even though the actress isn't "hot" and looks more like an average middle aged woman, the scene itself is incredible and this actress can fuck! That's what I mean when I tell dudes not to rely on an actress's "hotness" to determine your next purchase or download. Lots of very pretty actresses have coma-inducing sex scenes because they convey no passion with their eyes or with their bodies. The older women in this FA-PRO compilation, ALL of them...my goodness!

-Sakana

FA pro movie are ultimate their cinematic is on different level and the direction as well and mostly the incest theme are too good, so FAD 1747 is not on javlibrary, and no where to found online to watch. if possible share the link to video.

Reactions: Motiman

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
I found this, although I don't know if it's still active. I haven't tried it but I am trying to help a brother out.

http://www.javtorrents.net/fad1747-時間175分□発売11825-ヘンリー塚本自選、中高年-153819/

-Sakana

EDITED:
Try this one. I clicked the magnet link button and it behaved like a normal torrent. I didn't go through with the DL, just testing of course but it seems to work.
https://btku.org/detail/00ws57s4fitods6e.html

torrent links are dead, appreciate your effort. thank you @SakanaShachou