Favorite JAV Drama/Abuse/NTR themes

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
I'd like to open a discussion where we can talk about our favorite themes/plots that we like and maybe share what you think is the best film featuring that plot. I found a lot of threads for specific themes, but many are missing, and I thought it would be nice to talk about them under one discussion. Can be as specific or general as you'd like. Perhaps others will share their favorite films in that same genre?

If I were to give an example:
One theme I like is the neighborhood association targeting the new couple on the block. Usually it's a group of old guys who are out to make sure the new wife on the block pays her dues lol. In this film a bunch of bitchy wives are jealous of the new girl, talking shit about her and her husband. Clearly envious of her beauty, they decide they've found a new fuck toy for their husbands. I like how slutty Yamaguchi gets near the end and how the old hags mock the poor beautiful woman.

Edit: the body writing scene is a solid plus, especially if you translate what the words say.

pred111pl.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Haha nice, that sure looks like the HOA from hell.

I think many of us will agree that this is the pinnacle of organized crime home invasion drama, it's absolutely epic and totally worthy of an entry to the AV Open:

AVOP-072.jpg

If there's a better abuse of a prisoner than this guy getting slapped around and pegged in front of his wife I want to know about it:

NFDM-311.jpg

I'll put this one forward for abduction and general outdoor nastiness

AOZ-315Z.jpg

Reactions: vincent_z

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
100% agree with AVOP-072. I like jav with narratives, not just non-stop fucking. I like the URE series for that reason.

URE-014 is kind of continuation of URE-011, another favorite. In this one, the bullied boy takes his revenge by seducing the bully's Mom. And his Mom turns out to be just as demented as he is.

ure014pl-550x374.jpg

URE-019 is one of my top 10 jav. Reiko Sawamura is the Mom who tries to save her son after he's caught stealing panties. Oops, setup and Reiko spirals down the path of depravity until the final scene where she and her son come full circle. Cum full circle?

ure019pl-550x374.jpg

URE-028 features Yuko Shiraki as the Mom who just wants to help her son with his exams. And helpful she is.

ure028pl-550x374.jpg

ure025pl-550x374.jpg

URE-030 is another classic. A gloomy boy takes his revenge, on the girl who tormented him, her sweet mother, his teacher, and oh, his Mom.

ure030pl-550x374.jpg

ure035pl-550x374.jpg

URE-011 features a sweet mom and her son and then his son makes a friend who takes them down the path of sexuality.

ure011pl-550x374.jpg

asledan

Feb 20, 2016

I think many of us will agree that this is the pinnacle of organized crime home invasion drama, it's absolutely epic and totally worthy of an entry to the AV Open:

View attachment 3308135

If there's a better abuse of a prisoner than this guy getting slapped around and pegged in front of his wife I want to know about it:

View attachment 3308136

View attachment 3308137
500dpl-0062.jpg
Try this title out, if you're interested I might be able to find a rough sub I made through whisper+vad

Edit: DPL-062 is the code :)

Reactions: intrepid8

asledan

Feb 20, 2016

View attachment 3308135

View attachment 3308136

View attachment 3308137
As for home Invasion's I like SSPD-139 for more drama and dialogue (eng subs are out there)

sspd00139pl.jpg

or HUNBL-003 if you just wanna see a household of women get fucked raw
hunbl00003jp-1.jpg

AVOP-072 is definitely popular, I just never liked the actresses they casted so I prefer the manga over the film.

Reactions: vincent_z

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
100% agree with AVOP-072. I like jav with narratives, not just non-stop fucking. I like the URE series for that reason.

URE-014 is kind of continuation of URE-011, another favorite. In this one, the bullied boy takes his revenge by seducing the bully's Mom. And his Mom turns out to be just as demented as he is.

ure014pl-550x374.jpg

URE-019 is one of my top 10 jav. Reiko Sawamura is the Mom who tries to save her son after he's caught stealing panties. Oops, setup and Reiko spirals down the path of depravity until the final scene where she and her son come full circle. Cum full circle?

ure019pl-550x374.jpg

URE-028 features Yuko Shiraki as the Mom who just wants to help her son with his exams. And helpful she is.

ure028pl-550x374.jpg

ure025pl-550x374.jpg

URE-030 is another classic. A gloomy boy takes his revenge, on the girl who tormented him, her sweet mother, his teacher, and oh, his Mom.

ure030pl-550x374.jpg

ure035pl-550x374.jpg

URE-011 features a sweet mom and her son and then his son makes a friend who takes them down the path of sexuality.

ure011pl-550x374.jpg

I definitely agree I'm not always a fan of just fucking unless the women are ridiculously hot. When it comes to drama and plotlines, I find I like either moments that drive the plot forward in someway or for there to be a lot of dirty dialogue. The average boring thing to do is just one scene in the beginning that establishes the situation, followed by 2-3 sex scenes with little dialogue , then the woman is suddenly mindbroken and she has one sex scene where she acts like a total cockwhore and were done.

RBK-046 is a good example of not a lot of plot, but lots of dirty talk which can be really hot if you are into translating. Basically the plot is Iori works for her father, and she is about to discover an employee's embezzlement ploy so that employee calls on his yakuza associates to kidnap her. The plot as a whole is boring as the entire film is just Iori being broken down in various ways. However they make up for it with great acting from Iori and lots of degrading dialogue from her captors. You can see how emotional she gets as she pleads with them while they continually harass the girl. I won't go too much into detail to spoil the film but some of the things they make her do are really hot if you got a lil' Shaming kink. (I attached a rough translation below, just ran it through whisper then machine translated with subtitle edit.

rbk046pl.jpg

Attachments

• RBK-046.rar
    9.9 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Zhonda

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
one of the plot I prefer is the gloryquest brat/principal/school drama like the title below
View attachment 3308384
a lot of movie released
My problem with these films is the ones that start with absolutely ridiculous plots are too silly for me. Like the ones where a student pretends to be curious about sex and asks the teacher to blow them only for their friends to film it for blackmail. Or worse when a son says he just needs some sexual release from his mom and she obliges just like that? Maybe I don't understand it. The films with more realistic beginnings I do like and one thing I cannot fault any of these films for is their choice of costume. The kids with their stupid propeller hats are dumb but the presidents/teachers definitely look fucking banging in their "MILF" outfits.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I love RBD-452

RBD-452.webp

Evil Aoi Mikuriya arranges for men to raep and enslave her half-sister, the irresistable Risa Murakami/Sarina Takeuchi. Risa eventually strikes an alliance with the bad guy and becomes his mistress I think, and plots revenge for Aoi to be brutally raeped the same way she was. This power shift kept the film entertaining from start to finish, and the build up to Aoi's downfall is great.

Reactions: intrepid8

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
juq-154-the-never-ending-days-of-vaginal-cum-shot-.jpg 1ntr053pl.jpg

Looking for more films and recommendations with a specific type of scene. It usually involves the women of the house getting invaded by a group of guys and she becomes the victim of their constant gangbangs. The scene usually happens at the end of the films where it shows the women as pretty much mentally broken, but still trying to maintain some semblance of her pride. The guys will tease her and she will play coy saying she doesn't want it but the way she reacts to their touches say otherwise. Then the guys suddenly stop playing with her, and you can see she is actually desperate to be gangfucked, so she finally accepts her role as their slut and starts begging for cock.

That little bit of emotion as the women thinks for a second her rapists might be bored of her and she suddenly changes her attitude to be more slutty for them really turns me on.

Examples of such films I have seen are the end scenes of JUQ-154 and NTR-053.

Reactions: Zhonda

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
JUC-781 - Hot Mother-in-law Aoi - Aoi Aoyama.
I like this drama with Aoi Aoyama. It will be more interesting if it has subs.

Son watches stepmom in heat._________________________________________________He had a fight & instantly turned on & force fuck her.
JUC-781 (1).png JUC-781 (2).png

After, mom like to comfort the relationship & copulate with son________ But, the bully find this immoral relationship.
JUC-781 (3).png JUC-781 (4).png

He threatens both mom & son. _______________________________________________& Force fuck mom in front of son
JUC-781 (5).png JUC-781 (6).png

In the end mom & husb. leaves the place & son alone. ___________________________ but I don't like this finish.
JUC-781 (7).png JUC-781 (8).png

Last edited:

Robinson110

Mar 21, 2024
My problem with these films is the ones that start with absolutely ridiculous plots are too silly for me. Like the ones where a student pretends to be curious about sex and asks the teacher to blow them only for their friends to film it for blackmail. Or worse when a son says he just needs some sexual release from his mom and she obliges just like that? Maybe I don't understand it. The films with more realistic beginnings I do like and one thing I cannot fault any of these films for is their choice of costume. The kids with their stupid propeller hats are dumb but the presidents/teachers definitely look fucking banging in their "MILF" outfits.
So true . I hate the these kind of plots which are so predictable nowadays. They are just making same plots movies . Nsps and Fax series are best when it comes to plots and sex