How to find other movies in a series?

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Here's the question - How to find other movies in a "series" of identically-themes movies?

How to find out if a movie is even part of a series, or just a one-off title?

I ask this because I see people discussing movies that clearly have similarly-themes titles, but that are released months or even years apart. How could you know to even look for those other movies in a "series"?

This movie below is one of my all-time favorites, and it recently occurred to me that if it had other, similarly-themes releases in a series, I would love to see them!

Keep in mind, I don't want just any old "upskirt" movie - it would have to be the exact same theme, with "pairs of young teachers, seducing schoolboys, specifically by showing off their legs and panties via sly upskirt exhibitionism, leading up to partially-clothed sex, all in a school setting". (Specific enough for ya? heh)

Here's the film in question. If anyone can show me similar series' releases, that would be great, but also I would like to know HOW you could find them, if they exist. Thanks a lot.

SDDE-327 Teachers Simultaneous Skirt Miracle! "Result, Anyway, "The School Is Secretly Bran

1sdde327pl.jpg

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I usually check DMM, though if you live outside of Japan you'll have to use a few tricks to get on the site. If you look up the movie there it will often tell you the series it's part of, though it sometimes misses out a movie or two.

In case of SDDE-327 no series is named so it probably isn't part of one.

Reactions: clemenceko