Serial r*** theme

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
I'm looking for similar titles as the one below, wherein the same guy serially r***s the same woman over and over - ideally over a course of time, and not just in one long single "r*** session".

There should be a theme of "gradual wearing down the defenses" to it, which I have aloso seen discussed on these boards.

I'm not a huge "r*** theme" fan, but I do like psychological humiliation. So, not looking for the typical "bondage/abduction/kidnapping" r*** vids, just to be clear.

The following vid has a really sexy "serial r***" theme to it, wherein the same guy r***s the same woman a few days in a row. It's got additional themes of "cuckold", "clothed woman", "humiliation", "office lady", "voyeur", and my personal rare favorite, "same woman fucked all day" (or in this case, several days in a row).

Any suggestions of vids with this theme are welcome. Again, please no links to vanilla "r*** vids" - I'm looking for something specific here, as described above. Thanks to all!

RBD-811 Kawakami Suffer From The Secret Can Not Say To My 12 Husband That Does Not Put Out The Voice Nanami
rbd811pl.jpg

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
If you look at the Attackers video maker with the tag "chikan" you may find something useful.

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
"Chikan" is simply "molester", no? That's definitely not what I am looking for. Unless I am mistaken in my translation. In ay case, I can't seem to find that tag in any of the Attackers video pages. Might you be able to link one that has that tag? I don't think it's possible to search by tag on Javlibrary.com. Thanks.

Carnal.maniac

Feb 10, 2015
Most of the SHKD - r***ing in husband's presence, RBD - forgive me dear, HBAD - fater in law/brother in law and MDYD - r***ing by husband's boss/friend series have exactly the theme you are looking for. The story usually goes like this, the idol is living a happy married life when suddenly one day she finds herself alone and helpless with a complete stranger(the violator) who has his way with her and she is too scared to tell her husband about what happened which becomes an advantage to the bad guy who repeats the deed almost everyday or whenever he finds the lady alone tgis goes on untill she finally gives in and becomes his fuck slave or they are discovered by her husband.

Reactions: weppin

Carnal.maniac

Feb 10, 2015
Chikan is always the molerts movies which mainly involves groping the girl in a crowded train or bus. In a crowded bus or train the poor idol gets surrounded by some thugs who take advantage of the situation and molets the hell out of her.