Forgotten JAV - Schoolgirl r*** in parking lot

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Here I am with another vague mystery JAV ID request!

I'm pretty sure I viewed this in the summer of 2019, so it most likely came from a release at that time or sometime in 2019. I don't think it was any kind of older title. Almost sure it wouldn't be before 2018.

The scene I am looking for is your basic r***/molest type situation, with a pretty skinny actress, and I think the actor might be that guy that always wears the knitted skull cap and faded denim jeans, he's very common in the r***/molest genre.

It takes place outdoors in what appears to be a genuine parking lot. It's a brilliant sunny day, with a clear blue sky. The actors are behind a long row of cars, the camera never leaves the point of view looking at them in front of the cars. There seems to be a road beyond the cars - it's certainly not just acres of more parking lot. There might be a kind of big box store/building in the distance and/or to the far right of the scene.

The sex sometimes proceeds in the kind of "walking" style, since the actress is always kind of moving away from the actor, and the molester/r**ist actor keeps up with her.

There might be a fair amount of squirting on the pavement, as I recall.

So that's it. I'm pretty sure this was in one of those long compilation films, with serial r***s/molestations, all different actresses in different locations, one after another, you know the type. I'm fairly sure it was not in any type of movie with a plot or anything.

Good luck you you sleuths, I've been looking for a while now!

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Solving my own query here, and posting just in case anyone else ever wants similar info.

NHDTA-271

NHDTA-271 Feel self-conscious daughter Lori was seen nude tanning is also not refuse molester indecent poses​

1nhdta271pl.jpg

Viewable here