Attackers' "Documentary" Series - Film list and discussion (content warning)

panop857

Sep 11, 2011

What is it?​

Attackers is known for their dramatic series with relatively substantial scripts and long acting sequences. There is seemingly a concensus among the Western fans of the studio that their works got quite a bit lighter with time, roughly coinciding with the rise of their ADN label which is more drama-focused than their traditional darker stories that involve outright r*** and slavery.

I agree with that general belief, but also want to call out one of their ongoing series that may sate even the most perverted of their fans. Their "Documentary" series has been going on for the last decade or so, with an entery not qite every month but perhaps every other month, resulting in a collection of 50-to-70 films spanning a variety of series and titles. Unlike many of their other series, the titles themselves don't have numbers, which makes it difficult to build a comprehensive list of which films are in this style, and makes it even more difficult to find where there are gaps in a sequence to note where an entry was removed from the Attackers site.

The series started with the aptly named "Documentary r***" titles, which portrays common (and credited) AV actresses in "realistic" r*** scenes.

Key traits of the series:
  • No dramatic sequences other than introductions and ending from the rapists.
  • Partially filmed with handheld cameras or phones. No tripods-- when an angle is steady it is because the camera is placed on a shelf, or a table.
  • 90-120 minutes of r***. These aren't compilations like similar movies from other studios.
  • Attackers regulars. These aren't uncredited "amateurs", these are the same women that you usually see in many Attackers films.
  • The action takes place across a single day. Sometimes with visual timestamp pages between chapters, the films start in the morning and go until evenening or the following day, meant to show the woman's changing response to the terrible things that are being forced upon her.
  • Lots of crying and protesting during the early r*** scenes, but the acting and response are far more muted as the films go on. More extreme entries will often have the woman visibly enjoying it near the end as a way to kind of mute how intense the rest of the film may be.
All of Attackers' films with the Documentary tag can be found here, but it is terribly incomplete for reasons I'll note below.

www.attackers.net/works/list/genre/5001

You can search any of the listed titles through the Attackers search, which is going to be the best way to find the official page. Many entries are missing, and the series tags are woefully incomplete.

History​

For the last decade or so, Attackers has released a variety of "Documentary-style" r*** movies that are meant to have a realistic aesthetic. Ater looking through the history of the series, I think there is a clear lineage to these, and in my view as somebody that doesn't speak Japanese at all, this is somewhat the successor to their Kichiku Rinkan series that
Kichiku Rinkan #96 introduces the plot of a Dark Web site with r*** bounties. That site, known as "美畜同好会" allows users to upload r*** requests for women, with a bounty system for those that r*** the target and upload videos. In this older series, there is no implication that the women are freed, with messages among users at the end stating that they are available for use by other forum members.

This plot continues in the Gangbang Target series. Then Gangbang Prey keeps a similar idea except the group of men aren't associated with a specific Dark Web site. Unlike the series I am talking about in this thread, these three precursor series have dramatic plot scenes, although relatively minor compared to most Attackers films.
Starting in late 2013, Attackers started to do similar movies that are from more of a "gonzo" style with faux lowered production values and no acting scenes involving the women.

This overall "Documentary" series changes titles and themes as it goes on but they all clearly go together. The series of titles that fit under this umbrella are below.

List of Series - Bolded have English subtitles that can be found and notes for non-uploaded or Chinese ones)​

• Document r*** - 2013 to 2015)-- A woman is plucked off the street and r***ing for a full day. ATID 228, 238. SHKD 551, 570 (Chinese subs), 590, 606, 643, 706. ATID-228 and SHKD-706 are missing titles. The ATID series came first. Covers make a point of noting how rough the series is intended to be. "A powerful Documentary Without Introduction." "Maginificent! 58 Shots!". "If you don't shut up, we'll kill you!" "Nooooooooooo!" "Help meeeeee!"
  • Confinement Document - (2015-2016)
  • Absolute r*** - (2018-2020) Similar to Documentary r***. SHKD-801, 806, 813, 818, 835, 912. No missing entries.
  • Complete r*** - ATID 293, 300 - SHKD-784, 799** (Removed title) -- Not really any different than the Absolute series, but explicitly has the theme in the title, and Document r*** written in English on their covers as well. Female College Student Complete r***, Office Lady Complete r***, etc.
  • Gangbang Plan (2019-Present) - SHKD- 828 (Chinese subs), 859, 884, 922, 952, 955 (subs not uploaded), 959, 973, 983, 987, 990, 993, SAME-025, 026. No missing entries as far as I can tell. This is the current main series
  • This Woman is a Bitch, so r*** Her! - (2019 to Present) - Has a villainess that leads the r***s. The titles change but the series is clearly the same). SHKD 849, 871, 873, 888, 905, 909, 984, + other titles. Hard to find anything that might be missing. Also sometimes translated as "This woman is cheeky!"
  • I'll r*** This Woman Until She Breaks! - SHKD-898
  • Home Invasion r*** - ATID-292

Other Related Series:​

• Solo r*** Maniac - SHKD-831, 854, 864, 877
  • Beauty Confinement - Has a plot of long-term confinement, which requires acting.
  • r*** Circle -
  • Female College Student Gangbang - Drinking with male friends that get out of hand.
  • Livestock Document: Human r*** Farms: The Series. There are only three entries under the ATID-260, 272, and 278. Not really part of this series lineage.

Personal Favorites:​

• SHKD-888: Cheeky: Really exceptional torment. They toy with her so much before the villainess gets in front of the camera and announces that this is the start of Aya's r***. The actress really has everything here. Breasts, ass, face, legs, and pretty good acting skills. Her panties look great for the fifteen minutes they are on her ass, but her mouth is the second best spot for the panties. There's even bondage with them properly tying up her hands and legs.
  • SHKD-813: Absolute r***. Has good English subtitles, and the resistance and running during her first set of six r***s is absolutely amazing acting. So rough and convincing that it is one of the very few Attackers movies that has an out-of-character introduction from the actress.
  • SHKD-905: "The Day I Was r***ing". Not part of any series, but she has such a cute face with convincing tears. A woman hires men to r*** a cutie that was flirting with her boyfriend.
  • SHKD959: English - Big Chest Banker Gangrape Plan. She gets r***ing hard while still mostly clothed, with her pantyhose being torn througha and her panties being torn away while still underneath her pantyhose. Eventually they strip her down and make her put back on just her torn pantyhose, which is a good look for the final act. Sakura Tsuji has done plenty of Giga movies in the past, which I think prepped her for this role. MIAA-477 is also a good rough one of hers, as an agent that gets r***ing hard-- this was the first of the Decoy Investigator series.
  • SHKD-590: - r*** Document 3: She looks really scared in the van ride. Good enough for me to want to check out the rest of Yuki Natsume's work. There are Chinest subtitles but no English ones... yet.
  • SAME-025: OL. She runs, cries, hides under the table, but the four men each take multiple turns on her. While they are distracted she gets clothed with the remains of her clothes (her pantyhose are still a torn mess), but gets caught and r***ing again.
  • SHKD-835:
  • ATID-228: Lost title, bad English subtitles. The only entry with two women as victims. This is one of the better entries. The r*** group is stalking one woman and getting ready for a grab when she meets up with a friend at a park, leading to a perfect 2-for-1. One friend is forced to watch the other get gangraped repeatedly before she herself is dragged off into the backrooms of the warehouse. The initial van scene is unusually good and long. The initial set of r***s (two times for each of the four) followed by double stuff while she gurgles on some cock. In the background, the other captive is being forced to give some oral. Not a lot of focus on that, just background to the central gangrape. There is a seen with both, and then their clothes re thrown at them roughly and they are made to get dressed post-r*** while their rapists watch and taunt them. "Why can't you just be quiet and sad like your friend?" as she screams. This one is rough enough to make even me feel bad.

Last edited:

Crispy

Jul 12, 2008
SHKD-606 (part of the document series) is AFAIK the only one I've seen which is decensored, its also very well acted.

The earlier series 'schoolgirl brutal gangbang' were also quite realistic, I think they stopped making them a while ago.

Reactions: Zhonda

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
SHKD-606 (part of the document series) is AFAIK the only one I've seen which is decensored, its also very well acted.

The earlier series 'schoolgirl brutal gangbang' were also quite realistic, I think they stopped making them a while ago.

Yes, that series is the Kichiku Rinkan that I mention. Schoolgirl stuff and r*** stuff are both contentious, so Attackers took a step away from doing both at the same time. When they do SG work it is way more tame than the realistic style of the Documentary style films.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
I updated the list of series/entries, and noted more clearly what has English subtitles. There are a fair number that have Chinese subs but not English subs, which are likely to eventually happen in that case, or entries that have subtitles on tube sites but not for download. I'm pretty sure SexTB is just manually editing Chinese subtitles for the vids that have English subtitles that aren't widely available.

Reactions: Crispy

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Bah, tried to find and download all the ones you recommended, but torrrents are all dead, even for the newest title, and fileshare links are dead as well, both filejoker and kcc. Only one I've been able to acquire so far is SHKD-905. So for those interested, you'll probably have to download from streaming. Gonna try it but it doesn't always work.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Bah, tried to find and download all the ones you recommended, but torrrents are all dead, even for the newest title, and fileshare links are dead as well, both filejoker and kcc. Only one I've been able to acquire so far is SHKD-905. So for those interested, you'll probably have to download from streaming. Gonna try it but it doesn't always work.

Just grab the HD ones with the most completed downloads. While it may show zero streamers they are more than likely not "dead". People are sharing the actual movie but not all of the junk files, or the true streamers are only online part of the day.

Last edited:

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Just grab the HD ones with the most completed downloads. While it may show zero streamers they are more than likely not "dead". People are sharing the actual movie but not all of the junk files, or the true streamers are only online part of the day.

Tried multiple different torrents for the same title. I can't get even 1% of SHKD-959 with any torrent up on sukebei. If anyone knows where to get that title, let me know. Should be easier to get a torrent or fileshare link for something released in the middle of last year.

Crispy

Jul 12, 2008
I gave up on torrents a long time ago. Streaming sites are the best bet, there are a few video download extensions I have to try to make it work, you can get decent quality files.

Other option is file hosts like filejoker but becoming premium is expensive. And you never know, e.g I'd paid for 1yr hotfile, if anyone remembers they had everything, and then overnight it was gone.

Crispy

Jul 12, 2008
I updated the list of series/entries, and noted more clearly what has English subtitles. There are a fair number that have Chinese subs but not English subs, which are likely to eventually happen in that case, or entries that have subtitles on tube sites but not for download. I'm pretty sure SexTB is just manually editing Chinese subtitles for the vids that have English subtitles that aren't widely available.
It would be great if we could have links to the attackers.net site for these series. I will try to post it later with what I can find.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I gave up on torrents a long time ago. Streaming sites are the best bet, there are a few video download extensions I have to try to make it work, you can get decent quality files.

Other option is file hosts like filejoker but becoming premium is expensive. And you never know, e.g I'd paid for 1yr hotfile, if anyone remembers they had everything, and then overnight it was gone.

torrents are still good for me especially runbkk's. I just got SHKD-769 in FHD no watermark thanks to his torrents.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010

What is it?​

Attackers is known for their dramatic series with relatively substantial scripts and long acting sequences. There is seemingly a concensus among the Western fans of the studio that their works got quite a bit lighter with time, roughly coinciding with the rise of their ADN label which is more drama-focused than their traditional darker stories that involve outright r*** and slavery.

I agree with that general belief, but also want to call out one of their ongoing series that may sate even the most perverted of their fans. Their "Documentary" series has been going on for the last decade or so, with an entery not qite every month but perhaps every other month, resulting in a collection of 50-to-70 films spanning a variety of series and titles. Unlike many of their other series, the titles themselves don't have numbers, which makes it difficult to build a comprehensive list of which films are in this style, and makes it even more difficult to find where there are gaps in a sequence to note where an entry was removed from the Attackers site.

The series started with the aptly named "Documentary r***" titles, which portrays common (and credited) AV actresses in "realistic" r*** scenes.

Key traits of the series:
  • No dramatic sequences other than introductions and ending from the rapists.
  • Partially filmed with handheld cameras or phones. No tripods-- when an angle is steady it is because the camera is placed on a shelf, or a table.
  • 90-120 minutes of r***. These aren't compilations like similar movies from other studios.
  • Attackers regulars. These aren't uncredited "amateurs", these are the same women that you usually see in many Attackers films.
  • The action takes place across a single day. Sometimes with visual timestamp pages between chapters, the films start in the morning and go until evenening or the following day, meant to show the woman's changing response to the terrible things that are being forced upon her.
  • Lots of crying and protesting during the early r*** scenes, but the acting and response are far more muted as the films go on. More extreme entries will often have the woman visibly enjoying it near the end as a way to kind of mute how intense the rest of the film may be.

History​

For the last decade or so, Attackers has released a variety of "Documentary-style" r*** movies that are meant to have a realistic aesthetic. Ater looking through the history of the series, I think there is a clear lineage to these, and in my view as somebody that doesn't speak Japanese at all, this is somewhat the successor to their Kichiku Rinkan series that
Kichiku Rinkan #96 introduces the plot of a Dark Web site with r*** bounties. That site, known as "美畜同好会" allows users to upload r*** requests for women, with a bounty system for those that r*** the target and upload videos. In this older series, there is no implication that the women are freed, with messages among users at the end stating that they are available for use by other forum members.

This plot continues in the Gangbang Target series. Then Gangbang Prey keeps a similar idea except the group of men aren't associated with a specific Dark Web site. Unlike the series I am talking about in this thread, these three precursor series have dramatic plot scenes, although relatively minor compared to most Attackers films.
Starting in late 2013, Attackers started to do similar movies that are from more of a "gonzo" style with faux lowered production values and no acting scenes involving the women.

This overall "Documentary" series changes titles and themes as it goes on but they all clearly go together. The series of titles that fit under this umbrella are below.

List of Series - Bolded have English subtitles that can be found and notes for non-uploaded or Chinese ones)​

• Document r*** - 2013 to 2015)-- A woman is plucked off the street and r***ing for a full day. ATID 228, 238. SHKD 551, 570 (Chinese subs), 590, 606, 643, 706. ATID-228 and SHKD-706 are missing titles. The ATID series came first. Covers make a point of noting how rough the series is intended to be. "A powerful Documentary Without Introduction." "Maginificent! 58 Shots!". "If you don't shut up, we'll kill you!" "Nooooooooooo!" "Help meeeeee!"
  • Confinement Document - (2015-2016)
  • Absolute r*** - (2018-2020) Similar to Documentary r***. SHKD-801, 806, 813, 818, 835, 912. No missing entries.
  • Complete r*** - ATID 293, 300 - SHKD-784, 799** (Removed title) -- Not really any different than the Absolute series, but explicitly has the theme in the title, and Document r*** written in English on their covers as well. Female College Student Complete r***, Office Lady Complete r***, etc.
  • Gangbang Plan (2019-Present) - SHKD- 828 (Chinese subs), 859, 884, 922, 952, 955 (subs not uploaded), 959, 973, 983, 987, 990, 993, SAME-025, 026. No missing entries as far as I can tell. This is the current main series
  • This Woman is a Bitch, so r*** Her! - (2019 to Present) - Has a villainess that leads the r***s. The titles change but the series is clearly the same). SHKD 849, 871, 873, 888, 905, 909, 984, + other titles. Hard to find anything that might be missing. Also sometimes translated as "This woman is cheeky!"
  • I'll r*** This Woman Until She Breaks! - SHKD-898
  • Home Invasion r*** - ATID-292

Other Related Series:​

• Solo r*** Maniac
  • Beauty Confinement - Has a plot of long-term confinement, which requires acting.
  • r*** Circle
  • Female College Student Gangbang - Drinking with male friends that get out of hand.
  • Livestock Document: Human r*** Farms: The Series. There are only three entries under the ATID-260, 272, and 278. Not really part of this series lineage.

Personal Favorites:​

• SHKD-888: Cheeky: Really exceptional torment. They toy with her so much before the villainess gets in front of the camera and announces that this is the start of Aya's r***. The actress really has everything here. Breasts, ass, face, legs, and pretty good acting skills. Her panties look great for the fifteen minutes they are on her ass, but her mouth is the second best spot for the panties. There's even bondage with them properly tying up her hands and legs.
  • SHKD-813: Absolute r***. Has good English subtitles, and the resistance and running during her first set of six r***s is absolutely amazing acting. So rough and convincing that it is one of the very few Attackers movies that has an out-of-character introduction from the actress.
  • SHKD-905: "The Day I Was r***ing". Not part of any series, but she has such a cute face with convincing tears. A woman hires men to r*** a cutie that was flirting with her boyfriend.
  • SHKD959: English - Big Chest Banker Gangrape Plan. She gets r***ing hard while still mostly clothed, with her pantyhose being torn througha and her panties being torn away while still underneath her pantyhose. Eventually they strip her down and make her put back on just her torn pantyhose, which is a good look for the final act. Sakura Tsuji has done plenty of Giga movies in the past, which I think prepped her for this role. MIAA-477 is also a good rough one of hers, as an agent that gets r***ing hard-- this was the first of the Decoy Investigator series.
  • SHKD-590: - r*** Document 3: She looks really scared in the van ride. Good enough for me to want to check out the rest of Yuki Natsume's work. There are Chinest subtitles but no English ones... yet.
  • SAME-025: OL. She runs, cries, hides under the table, but the four men each take multiple turns on her. While they are distracted she gets clothed with the remains of her clothes (her pantyhose are still a torn mess), but gets caught and r***ing again.
  • SHKD-835:
  • ATID-228: Lost title, bad English subtitles. The only entry with two women as victims. This is one of the better entries. The r*** group is stalking one woman and getting ready for a grab when she meets up with a friend at a park, leading to a perfect 2-for-1. One friend is forced to watch the other get gangraped repeatedly before she herself is dragged off into the backrooms of the warehouse. The initial van scene is unusually good and long. The initial set of r***s (two times for each of the four) followed by double stuff while she gurgles on some cock. In the background, the other captive is being forced to give some oral. Not a lot of focus on that, just background to the central gangrape. There is a seen with both, and then their clothes re thrown at them roughly and they are made to get dressed post-r*** while their rapists watch and taunt them. "Why can't you just be quiet and sad like your friend?" as she screams. This one is rough enough to make even me feel bad.
Hi
just wanted to say thanks for the post and its information. Some great javs on there!

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
It would be great if we could have links to the attackers.net site for these series. I will try to post it later with what I can find.

That would basically double the amount of work in the post for me, and it has a lot of shortcomings.
  • The Series pages aren't complete, because of the title changes and because the first entry usually isn't properly tagged.
  • There's a fair number of entries that have been scrubbed from their webpage.

I've added a link to their Documentary tag, which is about half of these entries, but searching the Attackers site for specific tags (or Jav Library) is going to be more productive.

www.attackers.net/works/list/genre/5001

I have no idea how Documentary as a tag gets assigned to only half of the Gangbang Plan series. There's at least 10 different actual series that get the Documentary label, and another 20-30 one-off films.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crispy

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
Different series, but I have a soft spot for SHKD-479.

Absolutely love the opening scene of ATID-300 and wish they'd use that gimmick (girl tied to bed) more often, and maybe keep her tied up through the entire scene. Something they get right in the second-to-last scene in IESP-611.

Special shout-out to the opening gangbang of RBD-161 where they really give it to Miyu Akimoto. Wish I'd purchased more of her work when it was still available.

Reactions: panop857

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
Speaking of series, I was disappointed by JBD-069 (Part 玩愚 Sister Baku - Snake Snake Peach Hoshino Tied School Girls Gangbang 9) which contrary to its English title, was distinctly lacking in the quality and quantity of gangbangs (1) in schoolgirl uniforms (0), being mostly a plot-driven story for S&M and a follow-up to JBD-067. (ATK-050 is the omnibus that combines the two).

Momo did great in SDDM-570 from SOD, but alas, in that one she was an OL outfit instead of a serafuku.

hosino_momo01j.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Tried multiple different torrents for the same title. I can't get even 1% of SHKD-959 with any torrent up on sukebei. If anyone knows where to get that title, let me know. Should be easier to get a torrent or fileshare link for something released in the middle of last year.
I checked and the 6.5 GB version of SHKD-959 on sukebei completed without any issues. It took a few hours because there's not many seeders and I skipped the few non movie files in the torrent but there were no issues.