NTR recommendations!?

jackass123

Feb 6, 2014
Hey guys I haven't been finding out new or old javs that really gets me going nowdays and would like some recommendations. I like ones like the MEI series/Magic Mirror where the boyfriend doesn't know shes being fucked. Or I also like the alternative where the girl is holding in her moan while getting fucked near or next to their significant other without their knowledge. I think that might be called barre but I can't find the ones I'm looking for. Also the ones where they're very close to getting caught. Thank you!

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Does this count?

0z8qgMD.jpg

The POV protagonists sits next to Abe Mikako in class and he's like "Man, she's cute, wish I was with her." and then he discovers his teacher fucking her and eventually they notice him and the teacher is like "Heh, look at this, I'm fucking the girl you like!", and the girl is like "Teehee, look at this, our fat teacher gets to fuck me but you don't!!", then both the teacher and Abe Mikako tie up the protagonist, invite some more fat teachers and they're all having a gangbang while forcing the protagonist to watch and mocking him.

oGJ6fpn.jpg

0aOr6o4.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=hnd00348/

ocelso

Oct 24, 2017
Nope, the person getting cucked can't know about it.

Says who?

Cuck snobbery is silly. Suggesting that the scenario enjoyed by the OP is not actual NTR because of something as transitional as knowledge of the act doesn't make sense.

You're suggesting that this is like some Schrodinger cat cuckold style where if the Cuckold peeks in the bedroom and sees if she is cheating or not, and she is, he immediately goes from being Cuck to merely being cheated on. As far as the story up to that point is concerned, he is a cuck by your definition and that can be enjoyed by a purist for sure. If at the very end the guy finds out about it and that is a realistic part of the story, so why does that not deserve to fall under the umbrella of cuckoldry?

There are many variations of NTR and this variation that the OP enjoys falls under the general category of NTR.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
To be fair, I was half asleep when I made my post, and when I finally noticed that little requirement from the OP, I already put effort into the post and thought "Screw it, maybe he'll like it anyway."

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Yea I prefer the cuckold where the husband and wife are held at gunpoint and the husband has to watch his wife get banged by another dude and she slowly starts to like it. By the end she doesn't even care about the husband and just wants to keep fucking. These lighthearted cuckold scenarios do nothing for me.

Reactions: hoochimama

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Does this count?

0z8qgMD.jpg

The POV protagonists sits next to Abe Mikako in class and he's like "Man, she's cute, wish I was with her." and then he discovers his teacher fucking her and eventually they notice him and the teacher is like "Heh, look at this, I'm fucking the girl you like!", and the girl is like "Teehee, look at this, our fat teacher gets to fuck me but you don't!!", then both the teacher and Abe Mikako tie up the protagonist, invite some more fat teachers and they're all having a gangbang while forcing the protagonist to watch and mocking him.

oGJ6fpn.jpg

0aOr6o4.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=hnd00348/

Damn, wish abe mikako bullied me in highschool!

jackass123

Feb 6, 2014
I meant more like a cheating scenario where either the husband or wife is trying to hold in their voice so their loyal partner doesn't notice that he/she is cheating on them.