JAV recommendations -- passively, obediently getting fucked

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
I've been looking for videos where the girl is fucked by men and just passively gives herself over to it. Ones where she isn't r***ing, but she also doesn't seem to get all that sexually charged either. One where the girl just gives herself up as an object for men to use. Preferably gangbanged. The image I have is one where guys are just lined up to fuck her, and she just gives herself over to a bunch of dicks that are eager to get into her sweet pussy.

Kind of like she doesn't want to get fucked so much as she's letting them fuck her. Like she sweetly agrees to fuck whoever and is just happy that all these nice men appreciate her pussy. Or she hates it but is too shy/intimidated to say no. Or that she never gives any verbal indication, just stoically taking it the whole time.

I don't really want a bukkake video, although I would still check it out if it fits the other criteria.

Back when I first started watching JAV in the early 2000s it seemed like there were a lot of these videos, to the point where I got tired of them, but lately I don't see much.

I know this is a weirdly specific request, so don't rack your brains over it or anything. But if you think of something along these lines off the top of your head I would appreciate a recommendation.

Thank you! :goodboy:

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
attackers series are/were supposed to be....r***...right

maybe DAS ? like that 500 shot series...in which...well..I cant actually tell/say whether the girl is "not r***ing" but that seems like it...I guess

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Attackers is totally different from what I'm asking.

The DAS ones are close, but they do tend to fall more into the "r***" category.

The MUKU series seems pretty close to what I'm looking for. Thank you!