Fadfaxfan

Mar 6, 2023
I love the Prisoners Of War type films where the women are held down / tied down / staked then gang r*****ings by the guards / soldiers. One thing I do notice though is that very often (but not always) there is no cum-shot in these films, which is a disappointment.

My ideal POW film would be: woman in rags / dirty clothes → clothes ripped open to expose her breasts, pubic hair and vagina → rough groping, breast fondling, cock sucking by many men → hands tied or chained over her head for a good flogging / caning (which makes her pee herself) → tied or chained to a table / bench on her back with her legs spread wide (or one man holding each ankle and another holding her arms) then r*****ings by many guards / soldiers who cum inside / over her vagina / breasts, their semen being left in place for the next man who fucks her. Finally she is flogged / caned again when all the men have finished with her and left tied up in the whipping position.

Many hours later she is untied and brought to a room with a number of other prisoners where she and they are all fucked at the same time and she pees herself again while being fucked.

Anyway, here are a few examples; I have never found my ideal one!

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I love defiance and one of my faves is an interrogation raep for Ryu Enami HTMS-058

HTMS-058 I Wanted Rough Dick _ Maid Usual Husband Of The Daughter-in-law That Is Nestled In Th...jpg

Reactions: Fadfaxfan