"not now,they will notice us!" (close calls)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
since i didnt saw any thread about it i decided to open one..

its about movies with scenes where a girl forces a boy/girl a sex act near someone secretly without letting them notice.

for example NHDTA-699.

1nhdta699pl.jpg

if you know about more such javs please share your knowledge here. :)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi, Pal'a mine! There is one movie just like the one you mentioned, the first one of the series:

Borderline Lesbian Perverts - Transform a Lady Living Alone In a Women-Only Condo So That She Loves Females So Much She'll Cum [NHDTA-520] (A.K.A., per R18: A Lesbian Molester Plays Pulls Out In A Women-Only Apartment. She Makes Women Into Leopardesses Who Desire Orgasms With Her.)

(As reference, below is the screen shots of the example you provided; you know, some of the locations in this one seem pretty private, like a bedroom... that is, the "close call" element does not seem to be too emphasized. May be different with a viewing of the actual movie, of course.)

(Cast listings.)

Last edited:
Reactions: SakanaShachou

palaman2122

Apr 25, 2012
thanks.!

on nhdta699 it has a close call scene,right in the kitchen. i have the movie.

more close calls please. :)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I've seen some but there are movies ID I can't remember because I didn't keep them. In my collection, I have those two :

PPPD-408 (with Ai Sayama and Kana Miyashita)

pppd408pl.jpg

Ai Sayama gives her sister BF a blowjob while he is cleaning the dishes and the sister is sitting at the table, using her smartphone.

RDT-255 (with Ninomiya Waka, Kawaoto Kurumi and Miyazawa Yukari, Kamiya Shihori)

118rdt255pl.jpg

In both scenes, the mother notices the guy boner in the onsen and asks her daughter to look somewhere else. It's just an excuse to finally suck the guy off. The daughter looks discretly what's going on before leaving. The daughter also sucks the guy few mins later before turning the thing into a threesome.

Reactions: kanekiken

melonwrench

May 14, 2016
PPPD 494 with Hitomi is a great one. I think it might be from the same series as PPPD 408. Hitomi has to keep stuffing her tits in her sweater as her sister interrupts her.

Attachments

• pppd494pl.jpg
    pppd494pl.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 93

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
PPPD 494 with Hitomi is a great one. I think it might be from the same series as PPPD 408. Hitomi has to keep stuffing her tits in her sweater as her sister interrupts her.

Yep, it's the same serie. I will soon watch PPPD-418, with the cute Sakura Kirishima.

pppd00418pl.jpg

I also watch this week DVDMS-010. A family does a fucking challenge. The son fucks his sister and mother while the father is outside and doesn't know what's going on.

1dvdms00010pl.jpg

The second family is my favourite because the mother is played by Minako Kirishima and the daughter by Kotori Ayase (the girl in my avatar). Minako is for me the best milf in JAV. Stunning face & body with big boobs. I would say she is the older version of Azusa Nagasawa. I can't believe she's 44 ! She's very cuddly and her voice OMG :rolleyes:, 1000% wife material

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
I Hope you find these intresting regarding youtr thread over close call

DEP-002 Affair Opponent Next To Your Husband! !Jari Want Prime Of Estrus Wife To Enjoy The SEX So As Not To Barre To Family.
118dep002pl.jpg

TEM-014 New House Of Frustration Wife Too Horny To Lead To SEX Stealing Eye Of Temptation To Husband The Man Of Real Estate During The Preview! !
118tem014pl.jpg

PPPD-451 Her Older Sister Seduce Me With Big Tits And Cum OK Okita Anzunashi
pppd451pl.jpg

JUX-556 Foreplay Defunct Fuck Married Woman Immediately Saddle Hayashi Yuna
jux556pl.jpg

SW-429 Dream Of Incest!Me Clasped Gently My Sensitive Ji ○ That Chat Tsu In Busty Mom Beside Dad There, Told Me Immediately Because Ejaculation Likely To Slow The Piston Of The Woman Body Plenty
h_635sw429pl.jpg

TORG-002 Body - Nao Mizuki Of Immorality Mad Agony Beautiful Wife ~ Drowned In 羞虐
h_771torg002pl.jpg

KNCS-050 Sex With Your Brother-in-law, I'm Sorry To Be No Mori Nanako Barre Next To Husband
164kncs050pl.jpg

SW-168 To Sleeping On A Futon For The First Time In A Decade And The Same Mom Came To Tokyo With His Wife And Son To Worry About Living Alone.Po Ji ○ My Erection Was Not A Child Any More.
h_635sw168pl.jpg

SW-150 Erection Po Ji ○ Is Fierce In Bra Busty Wife Meet At Garbage Dump Every Morning, Can Not Be Stopped Two People Who Get Excited
h_635sw150pl.jpg

FSET-430 The I 4 You Have Already ○ ○ Between Unexpected Home Of Daughter-in-law

1fset430pl.jpg

VENU-602 Relatives [silence] Gonna Have A Dad In Incest Next To ... Kaho Shibuya
venu602pl.jpg

SW-347 Dream Of Incest! "'m Absolutely Secret From Dad ◆ "adolescent I That Still Touched For The First Time In A Long Time To Busty Mom Is Cool.To Erect Land ● Child Daddy To Katchikachi Has Been Clasped In Sight.

h_635sw347pl.jpg

I am too loooking for close call ,fear of getting caught, hidden sex without anybody noticing, voice mute or else sombody will find out, next to husband.
Please hook me up with similar titles to above mentioned if possible
thank you

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
If you liked PPPD-451, you will like the other movies from this serie, I shared some titles above. I also just remember SNIS-048 from my collection. The last scene, Rion have sex while someone (I don't remember if it's a "friend" or his bf "father") is sleeping on the couch.

snis00048pl.jpg

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
If you liked PPPD-451, you will like the other movies from this serie, I shared some titles above. I also just remember SNIS-048 from my collection. The last scene, Rion have sex while someone (I don't remember if it's a "friend" or his bf "father") is sleeping on the couch.

View attachment 783421

i love the PPPD (OPPAI) series , and thanks for the SNIS 048 i loved it , will watch PPPD-418 .

my favourites in PPPD series :
PPPD-488
PPPD-481
PPPD-392
PPPD-355
PPPD-408
PPPD-478
PPPD-412

And I m tryin to find the " Quicke " noforeplay session just start the game scenario if you got anything paticular on this hit me up

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
i love the PPPD (OPPAI) series , and thanks for the SNIS 048 i loved it , will watch PPPD-418 .

my favourites in PPPD series :
PPPD-488
PPPD-481
PPPD-392
PPPD-355
PPPD-408
PPPD-478
PPPD-412

And I m tryin to find the " Quicke " noforeplay session just start the game scenario if you got anything paticular on this hit me up

I didn't see PPPD-478 yet, if it's Ai Sayama, it should be good. In this series, Ai also did PPPD-440 which I enjoyed too.

I'm not sure if I understood your request well. By " Quicke " noforeplay session, you mean direct penetration without blowjobs and stuff ?

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
I didn't see PPPD-478 yet, if it's Ai Sayama, it should be good. In this series, Ai also did PPPD-440 which I enjoyed too.

I'm not sure if I understood your request well. By " Quicke " noforeplay session, you mean direct penetration without blowjobs and stuff ?

yea direct penetration without blowjobs and stuff you got me bro _/\_

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
In my collection, I don't have movie that start directly with penetration without a blowjob before. I have some with a quick blowjob and then the fucking start but I don't have movie that start directly with a penetration (even uncensored movies).

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
In my collection, I don't have movie that start directly with penetration without a blowjob before. I have some with a quick blowjob and then the fucking start but I don't have movie that start directly with a penetration (even uncensored movies).

no worries bro thank you very much and finally got a movie which is related to my recommendation ie , you should check this out to
SDDE-450 Continuous And Cooking, Washing And Sexual Desire Processing 10 Sons SEX Morning Life Unequaled Masegaki Vs Gyarumama Hen AIKA

1sdde450pl.jpg

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I wonder how I forgot this title, I've seen the trailer last week. If I saw that kind of titles, I will post them here.