new releases May + June 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
P

pila13

Red, check WOH i up フォルト!! 第三話. Also i have all releases in realy godd AVC version, but can't share.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Red, check WOH i up フォルト!! 第三話. Also i have all releases in realy godd AVC version, but can't share.

far too late, already picked...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hard to believe Platinum Milky recycled an entire ero scene. That's supposed to be Milky's top of the line brand. Even SH2 spent some time going over some of the previous episode.

argh all damn h18k releases have annoying watermarks. and the SH2 one had weird borders at the sides. we really need better versions.

@pila13 - is that 436mb version of Fault 3 one of the better avc versions?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
all 3 wmv files posted today by pila 13 haven´t got any watermarks. (You won´t find them here at AO though).

all 3 other files posted today have hk18 watermarks, except the [Carbon] raw 720p of KanojoxKanojoxKanojo 3.

So picked 7 files instead of 3...

P

pila13

a19498360df7ff7e5f69d3ad566174cf.png
watermarks ??? HAHAHAHAH that sick b***h saho or what is his name, not stop share rips with a "watermarks" ?
i'm not post on AO because i'm tooo lazy w I'm bored post on site ero ero, to day was exeption, friends ask post fresh becosue he simple can't
(`・ω・´)ゞ
__
>>reingiold
I have フォルト!! 第三話 avc rip, but i cna't share this rip on any open p2p ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´s no Soho, it´s another guy...

summerss

Jun 8, 2009
I have no Idea what you guy are talking about, but are the links posted good 2 go? Does this watermark thing mean there bad?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thee just are small watermarks in the upper right, so loss in quality.

P

pila13

Never wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Next, if some one want find clean VC-1 rips (wmv) use google, to find world-of-hentai.to -> user pila13 last 3 topics, or find hongfire - > user voron = last 3 topics
Done w

P

pila13

14b713d2fcdfcae6547048554529212b.png

if any one, don't care hwo. repost this. this is will be my last post here, i dont' need any more any site e.t.c. i post here because like ao.
also i have not only dvdiso, i also have real covers of this title, scanned covers send me pm if someone want.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Since I can't read Kanji
Could somebody translate it...?

Wild Guess: Is it the 3'rd EP is Isuka??

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
It's about Pixy schedule, for エルフ姫ニィーナ - Elf Hime Nina and 魔法少女イスカ - Mahou Shoujo Isuka

Elf Hime Nina vol.02 on July 2011
Mahou Shoujo Isuka vol.03 on August 2011

pila13, it will be sad if you don't communicate anymore in this forum. :notagain:

P

pila13

|
|∧∧
|・ω・)
|⊂ノ
|-u

Yes, in this month erufu hime nina 02, ◆
I want nina hime (´)ε(` )

isuka must be interest too, because in vol 02, last fwe mins, isuka see her sister.
_
あらあら~
I don't like when some one re-post anything. I'm never do this. Even with cover, if i post but on hongfire already, i;m not re-post i use pixy- site private zone where pixy post covers / preview for big sites, like dmm / amazong e.t.c.
    _
   _/ミ\
  (|ミOミ|~
   T\ミ/~ ∧_∧
   ||  ̄~ (・ω・*)
  _/ ̄L   O旦と )
 (_◎_)   (_(_つ

じゃんじゃn☆彡

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it's only if someone reposts that particular pic right? it should be ok. the info providers at HF seem to post links instead.

sure hope Pixy's new style catches on. Suzuki Mirano really needs that. The voices of the girls are completely being overpowered by the guys.

P

pila13

はい ^ω^
only if someone re-post. I hate "reposting"
___
Pixy new style ? www
りりス Change HP style / DVDmenu / add preview of next vol, that's all What ririsu change ^^
__
suzuki...well this is crap, i like only two titles, sure わなと虜姫 was very ok, I rarely watch full title, usual i watch only fresh ririsu ero, and last 2 -3 mins of title whati like, ran ⇒ sen 二 simple kill me, crazyyy うんこです。
"At last, i'm win"
WTF is this ? ww

)  ノノ
 ((   )             (
  ) ノ                )    (
  ( _⌒)              ( (    )
   )ノ               ヽヽ  ノ
    ( (                 ) ))
 ∧ ∧ )ノ ウマー            (,, (
 (,,゚д゚)O_____________)ノ
 ( ⊃(;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(  ((;;)
~(,,⌒⊃⊃ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
    ̄

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
apparently you didn't watch Haramasete Seiryuu. the male character is finally completely quiet in the ero scenes. his lines were all in subtitle mode. Elf hime Nina 2 definitely needs that style. the guys were too noisy back in ep1.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
apparently you didn't watch Haramasete Seiryuu. the male character is finally completely quiet in the ero scenes. his lines were all in subtitle mode. Elf hime Nina 2 definitely needs that style. the guys were too noisy back in ep1.

I think it only works on the Pixy future release
Elf Hime/Isuka will have the guys sound:notagain:

P

pila13

Yes, i'm not watch ryuma. i don't like drawn style.
Mhe i now check ryuma 01, whee don't like subs, i send my review on pixy site.
nina hime will not have same, all depends on a director, ryuma not bit rinkan and tentakle & witch, to be sure, not very interest title, and get low sales. lilith have 80% of all money on DVD, people who buy DL version usual buy dvd, but because of pirace lilith stop sale dl version on a one week faster than DVD, ryuma was something like "test"
☆彡
nina hime i want because, that mystery character in final of vol 01. Plush she get convert in がんくろwww
this is big plus )

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Well, I guess I should add that I didn't like the subtitle thing they used in Haramasete Seiryuu. I knew that reing would though as soon as I saw it. To me it just seems unnatural not to hear the guys, and the subtitle itself is distracting (don't ask me how it's any different than English fan-subs on stuff, which I obviously like).

I respect that Pixy is always trying to do something "revolutionary" in their shows. It's why they're my favorite studio at this point. But I really hope this trend doesn't catch on. That's just my two cents though.

Aside from that, not much lost in this experiment anyway, Haramasete Seiryuu wasn't all that interesting to me anyway, the art style, or the content. It was pretty tame for a Pixy release.