new releases May + June 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nders

Oct 8, 2009
may is so freaken LOADED. but not much i'm truly interested in. Still worth the wait tho :)

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: it may be too early to be celebrating but L is finally gonna make Princess Lover Charlotte hen!!!! :nosebleed: They're planning to release it on 11/2011. It's also gonna be 2 eps. :gayprance:
http://www.el-soft.jp/top/

15 Bishoujo III was supposed to have come out 2 days ago. i wonder if no one knew about it.

To Aru nureru no Busujima Saeko (とある濡れるの毒○○子) was also released days ago.
it's weird how no one's upped it yet. hard to believe the sources didn't know it's already out.
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ076636.html

Wasn't expecting 15 Bishoujo
But I can't seem to find it anywhere
Is it already out? Did I missed it?

Charlotte? Good Thing they did Sylvie first:nosebleed:

Another new 3D project by OZ
http://atoz.brightone-h.com/cg_ma2_01.html
Why Mai again.....??

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
15 Bishoujo - no clue, not even a manga cover (it´s no DVD release but a dvd added to a manga) to be found anywhere...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Slightly off-topic(?) Anyone see this Koe de Oshigoto animation? What is this? It's pretty hot whatever it is. Softcore stuff, but I like it. Anyone else see it?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Slightly off-topic(?) Anyone see this Koe de Oshigoto animation? What is this? It's pretty hot whatever it is. Softcore stuff, but I like it. Anyone else see it?

What? Where? Why? Please some more info, just like site link, japanese title in Kanjis etc.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
??? you guys didn't know about it? it's an ova. just not the R18 kind. still can't be shown on tv though.

here's the getchu page red. lot's of groups have subbed it already. just search koe de oshigoto over at TT.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=688704

btw there seems to be something wrong with my IE. when i try to open a getchu page there the bottom part just won't load. when i open it in firefox though it loads just fine. what could be the cause?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
IE and FiFo have different script managements, FiFo is better and safer anyway

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Koe no Oshigoto was quite old,maybe around 1 year already
The story is about the younger sister force to work in her old sister studio
Only thing is the studio is make an Eroge:evillaugh:

It's an interesting OVA,the fellatio is using a finger
I thought it was using some kind of effects:puzzled:

EP 2 is out,I pick Ryuumaru version

15 Bishoujo is out,I think it's just fine~

Firefox/Lolifox is much better:tea:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
technically she wasn't forced. she wanted to pay back her sister for taking care of her.

the problem is it was just fine before with IE. the pages properly loaded. this just started a few days ago.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I guess I just missed Koe no Oshigoto episode 1 whenever it came out, wasn't on my radar at all. I saw some stuff about episode 2 though and grabbed em both. Watched episode 1 earlier. It's pretty cute, and funny. And I also think it's hot. Episode 2 looks like it's even better.

Tentacle and Witches actually looks like a tentacle anime I'd like. Very nice character design, and style.

Edit: Oh! It's Pixy! Obviously I'd like it.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Another new Pixy Project:grassdance:
Shame they didn't do Isuka III first

@BEN

Ic.. Maybe You didn't watch anime?

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
@BEN
Ic.. Maybe You didn't watch anime?

Nah, I watch anime, but sometimes I don't pick up on certain series until later on. I try to check out every new series if it looks interesting enough. Though most of them go unwatched sadly. My guess is that I just thought it was another typical ecchi anime. There's so many of them, and a lot of them aren't that great

P

pila13

144d191ac9b105ee20252662d6ca5ddc.jpg

Maybe ~ Maybe i post here after 27 normal DVD cover scanns. Or maybe send only to Red ^^

Coubo

Apr 22, 2009
So disappointed by Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo ep. 3 >.<

There is absolutely nothing happening in the first 10min...