new releases March + April 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thx, so no need to add them to the list of new animations, I guess

P

pila13

Lilith studio made new figma what based on they two works. About release date nothing. But probable this two figma out on sale in 2011/04 - 2011/05
Price like usual on they figma - 6980.

First - 魔法少女スバル - 星崎 スバル (Hoshizaki Subaru)
7571cccf4f2a72b8e3dd136ad13a0fd4.jpg
Game link - http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product46.html

And last, but not least -監獄戦艦 - リエリ・ビショップ (Lieri Bishop)
233294a5543cfee57a7938c748ee432a.jpg
[hide]
d1c1d1fdc0408c92aea28584fea44f43.jpg
[/hide]
Game link - http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product03.html

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
because of the earthquake desaster in Japan there may be delays reg the following releases.

getchu has posted this message today:

宮城県三陸沖地震の影響による配達遅延のお知らせ
Getchu.com通販をご利用いただき、誠にありがとうございます。
3/11の地震による影響により「クロネコヤマト便」の遅延が発生する可能性がございます。3/11の出荷については完了しております。お客様には大変ご迷惑をお掛けしますが、何卒ご容赦いただきますようお願いいたします。

rough translation via babelfish:

You to utilize the news Getchu.com mail order of the delivery delay due to the influence of Miyagi prefecture Aomori, Iwate, and Miyagi Prefectures open sea earthquake, thank you truly. There is a possibility “clo cat Yamato flight” delay occurring depending upon the influence with the earthquake of 3/11. Concerning the shipment of 3/11 we have completed. Annoyance is put in the customer very much, but no soldier/finishing pardon it receives, the fish we ask.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yeah,very sad news:harp:
There might be some delay for H-Anime/Anime/Shipping Goods
I hope My Gunpla order is safe:exhausted:

P

pila13

03-11 セーラー服心療妻科 前編 - Sailor Fuku Shinryou Tsumaka ep. 1 (Vanilla) - out ~
But VERY VERY LOW quality w

a6745bc72a847011ee55f18f8fe9bbb5.png

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
huh, i wonder if this means we'll be getting new character desgins per ep. actually most of the staff changed. even the producer who's always just been 村上 恒一. now we get 3 of them.

btw has anyone seen a better version for セーラー服心療妻科?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
no, that mega crappy one is the only one to be found in the web yet. That´s one of the worst rips I´ve ever seen, or is it the video itself?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg. new releases / release dates.

O.k., we can and should be worried about the recent releases, which may be delayed - but human life is much more important than crappy hentai releases atm.

The recent releases are finished though, the problem will be future releases which are in production right now...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i didn't see it before but the new Rei Zero ep that's gonna come out is actually the last of the series. it says 完結編 at the official page. too bad, i was hoping they were gonna try out other character designs.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Brainjacker has been moved to April 1. Weird how they moved it up just 1 day. It's like they simply wanted to avoid releasing it on March.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Brainjacker has been moved to April 1. Weird how they moved it up just 1 day. It's like they simply wanted to avoid releasing it on March.

And since it's April Fools it's gonna again delayed until xx-xx-xx:notagain:

Weird...
Thought it will again be another 4parter
Usualy Pixy release are 4 parter right?
Guess the spin of wasn't that successfull?:puzzled:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
the newest Stringendo release made me re-check the pages at getchu and i noticed something we all missed. even getchu didn't fix it. what's up with that? she looks so plain with that hair color.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=693271

this month hopefully will be 2011's least hentai releases month. got some good doujins though. Pure Prism suddenly revived, Meditation Sex Wizard is good but kind of unnecessarily big. @OZ also released a Chun-li doujin.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yup,also saw posters of Renketsu Hoshiki 1 and 3. now that's weird, advertising another brand's releases. i really miss when Suzuki Mirano's releases were that awesome. right now they have the worst sex scenes among all the brands. duration and camera angle-wise they lose to even Vanilla. they really need to get back to the 1 guy and 1 girl only equation.

btw i'm curious. what did you guys think of the last scene in Floating Material 2? it was awesome for me but i get the feeling other people didn't like how they completely excluded the guy.

P

pila13

I finishs watch rei 02, very good ep ! Realy very good. Ofcource ,sad that Shouko die : ( the man who killed her die,this is good for me.
02 is last ep~
But thisi s ok. rei story this is not "continuation" Of reiko & fuko~ this is what was "before"
rei & fuko~
Funny but, Koiry rescued rei www
I like this part especially - >

f1df6fa8dd457da5ba3905128d9bfe9c.png

Becouse i don't like ANY male character.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Delays due to earthquake and tsunami are starting to come in, they have been marked in the thread starters.

The final corrections will be made when the final release date have been been confirmed by the existence of files in the web, not earlier.

So please take a look at the thread starters of April and of the following months.