Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
New Umemaro 3D is out
Seems good,file size is about 2GB:exhausted:
Hope it's not as complicated as Guri2 Yuffie:study:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i wouldn't say it's complicated but it's definitely more troublesome than GGCY. no manual saving, if u want to continue you're gonna need to start at the beginning of the chapter. no message skip either. too bad none of the teachers had any proper action. i hope they release a voice cut patch like they did with futago no koakuma.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
New Umemaro 3D Video file Only is now Out:harp:
Only 400MB with 4 part:notagain:
Keyword is Game_of_Dissolute_OMEGA_(The_First_Volume) :sadomaso:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Holy shit, Gakuen Saimin Reido is good. :tea:

I think this is something you can figure out just from the visuals, but all the same:
(partial plot summary follows)[hide]

satou.jpg

Satou: the main character. Satou is an otaku. His father sends him a special invention: a cell phone which is capable of hypnotizing people when it takes their picture. Satou has the following initial relationships with the following characters:

sakurasawa_yuuna.jpg

Sakurasawa Yuuna: she considers Satou to be a friend, but just that. She has a crush on the asshole, Akira.

aihara_akira.jpg

Aihara Akira: he beats Satou up and extorts Satou for money. This has started to become a regular thing, much to Satou's frustration. Akira is Nagisa's boyfriend. Despite this, he is often found chatting up Yuuna. Between beating Satou up for $$$, quasi-cheating on Nagisa, and quasi-stealing away Yuuna from Satou, Akira earns Satou's hatred. And in all honesty, Akira is a big douchebag. For instance, in front of Yuuna, Akira claims that Satou is a precious existence to him (i.e. inferring that Satou is his friend when in fact Satou is only "precious" to Akira because Satou provides an easy cashflow).

nagisa.jpg

Nagisa: a phony whose good looks betray her demonic personality underneath. She plays innocent in front of the teachers and thereby earns their trust, allowing her to manipulate situations to make Satou seem like the bad guy when in fact she's the bad guy and he's the victim. Nagisa later tells Satou that she has never kissed a boy, let alone had sex with one, because she has decided to save herself for marriage. However, she is currently dating Aihara Akira. Nagisa can't stand Satou's existence and tries to make his life miserable enough to force him to quit coming to school period. She never refers to him by his family name (Satou) when the teachers aren't looking, instead always calling him Debu-chi (or "Fatty" / "Piggy" / "Fatass").

himeno.jpg

Himeno: the stereotypical rich priss. Can't say much else about her since I only saw her in the opening scene. (Haven't finished the episode yet.) From the scene we do see, she orders her butler to prepare a new blouse for her to put on since (in her opinion) Satou falling face forward onto her boobs has dirtied the garment. Hard to tell whether her blushing is a sign of tsundere characteristics or if she's just blushing because of the impropriety of any man being nose-deep in her cleavage.

kaoruko-sensei.jpg

Kaoruko-sensei: I also can't say much about this character, having only seen her briefly in the opening scene. She seems to have a quasi-parental concern for Satou. For example, she believes Nagisa's story that Satou was looking up Nagisa's skirt, and she scolds Satou for this. But she does so gently, her tone one of disappointment, not of anger nor of disgust.

neighbor.jpg

Satou's neighbor: well, see below, lol.

Satou sets to work using his dad's gift, making the following changes in his relationships with people:
  • His first victim is his next-door neighbor, a smoking hot adult woman with purple hair. At this stage, he's just testing the phone out to see if it even works the way he thinks it does. He hypnotizes her to want him -- and to want him badly. By the end of their fuck session, she is moaning for him to impregnate her and is in orgasmic ecstasy after he ejaculates inside of her. (Suffice to say, I really liked this scene. XD)
  • His second victim is the pink-haired girl, Yuuna. He doesn't view it as victimization but instead as protection. He thinks he's protecting Yuuna from Akira, since (as we know and as Satou knows) Akira is a total scumbag and therefore the kind Sakurasawa-san shouldn't have anything to do with him. That stated? Our main character is still pretty crooked: because instead of simply hypnotizing Yuuna into no longer liking Akira, instead Satou hypnotizes her with the further instruction to fall in love with him! Or, more specifically, Satou tells Yuuna that she has an unquenchable thirst; and the only thing that can satisfy it is his semen. Talk about wasting no time with this new toy! And sure enough, no sooner does he return her to full consciousness than does she beg him to let her suck him off. And so she does. After this, he gives her some perverted DVDs and gives her further instructions, basically to corrupt her into the pervert-hottie he wants her to be.
  • The third victim is the blue-haired bitch, Nagisa. This is the first person he's truly out to get revenge on, and boy does he ever. He tells her that she's going to see him as Akira and that she is going to give up her first kiss to him. After this, he'll reveal his true identity; and despite her revulsion of "Fatty", she'll find that with each touch of her body by his hand she is increasingly turned on. And this is exactly what ends up happening. During this scene, Nagisa keeps denying that she's getting turned on. This gives Satou the bright idea to hypnotize Nagisa for a second time. This time, Satou tells her that whenever she wants to deny things like being a pervert or a masochist, instead her body will of its own free will admit to such things: and furthermore? He instructs her mind that when this happens, what her body says for her will actually become truth. So, for example, he addresses Nagisa as a slut and she thinks to herself, "No! I'm not a pervert!" but her body says "Kya-hah! ;D I am such a dirty girl! ;D" And as he continues to fuck her, this ends up becoming the truth, i.e. Nagisa does become a slut starved for his cock.

And that's as far as I've gotten. I briefly saw the next scene (where Yuuna masturbates at home with the recorder [musical instrument] that Satou gave her); and after that I noticed that he sees the blonde-haired priss, but I haven't watched anything beyond that. The scene with the blue-haired girl was my breaking point, lol.[/hide]

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
well here's a surprise . 3 chichinoya releases will be released today at dlsite. アルバイトしよっ!! ( Arubaito Shiyo!! ) [ Let's do a part time job ] lol at their official english title hehe. around 9 mins each. it's annoying how Sayuri is stuck outside :notagain: i wonder why they kept the release a secret all this time :puzzled:

http://chichinoya.jp/chichi/common/arbeit/char.html

btw can anyone access this site? http://www.akibaasobit.jp/adult/index3.html
i've been getting the 403 error for quite a while.

Gakuen Saimin Reido is good. the animation is great, kinda like a slowed down Murakami release. The guy isn't that noisy. but i just can't seem to like it. i think it's cause of the seiyuus ( not a big fan of how Yuna talks) . 3.5. here's some good info Sakun. Akira is a crossdresser hehe. check out the page of the game at getchu.

Onmyouji 2 - just really dissapointed how Seiryuu and Genbu got fused together. DP scene down the drain. Suzaku didn't get a good scene either. the last scene was good. it's annoying how they censored the entire tentacle, it might've been a really long futa penis for them but the same can be said for tentacles. i just don't see why they had to go and do that. 3.5

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have been kicked in my ass already that I forgot to add in into the list, but what´s the difference between the 900 and the 2400 Yen version of one of the titles? Because i have mentioned this difference in the titles versions here now I won´t mention the two different version again at the list in front.

Subtitle (in the logo) is let´s Arbeit, a mix of english and german, translated = let´s work, could ne a nice kind of "work"...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
what do u mean? they're all 945 yen each.

so can anyone get into akibaasobit or just end up seeing the 403 error too?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
on DLsite there are 4 entries, 2 for the same title and data is different?

I get a 403 too, no access, sorry.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Subtitle (in the logo) is let´s Arbeit, a mix of english and german, translated = let´s work, could ne a nice kind of "work"...

The word Arbeit is actually used in the japanese vocabulary (アルバイト = arubeito) for part-time jobs.
Who knows how they imported the word :study:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
The word Arbeit is actually used in the japanese vocabulary (アルバイト = arubeito) for part-time jobs.
Who knows how they imported the word :study:

That´s just like "Karte" (karute), the german word for card / folder used in the japanese health system (Byoutou / Hospital) or the all present Kindergarten, don´t know why but there are a lot of german phrases used in Japan, Kindergarten (children garden - 1:1 translation) is used in english language countries as well...

We have a lot of black spots in our german history, so that´s nothing to be really proud of...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it's 2400 for all 3 titles, btw dlsite just got the pic wrong for the maid one. right title and description

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
here's some good info Sakun. Akira is a crossdresser hehe. check out the page of the game at getchu.

But I don't like crossdressing. I like full gender transformation. They're two different things. Thanks anyway. Maybe I'll look at the page later.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
that's not what i meant. it's just cause you seem to hate him so much. it just increases Satou's ways of getting back at him. sure hope we don't get any yaoi in the 2nd ep though. that'll be less scenes for Kaoruko

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh no... not Onmyouji. Hope I don't have as many problems with this one as I had with the last one.

Reviews coming...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Gakuen Saimin Reido: Yep, Sakun is right, this is pretty good. Thanks for the story explanation too. So the quality is great, the girls are hot, it has a good story, and it even has a gang bang (even if it is an illusion or whatever). Also nice internal shots, always like those. Your taste may vary on that though. Anxious to see how this plays out, but consider me a fan. 4/5

Onmyouji Ayakashi no Megami Inran Jubaku 2: What is this, I don't even. Why is this SO WEIRD? Uhg. It would be good if it wasn't for all the weird shit going on. The quality is nice, and a couple of the girls are pretty hot. The only real salvageable scene here is when the Brunette is getting fucked by the guy during the "ink explosion". I say ink explosion because I have no fucking idea what's actually going on in that scene. It's good sex, but damn. Not a fan. 1/5

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
A random rant....
I failed my JLPT 3 test:punch: damnnnn 229/400 11 more points i would have passed it. writing and vocab killed me 43/100, listening 83/100 and reading-grammar 103/200 :notagain:, Japanese is one of the hardest language......
need :study: more

hmmm Gakuen Saimin Reido seems got good reviews currently d/ling it and umemaro newest vids too XD

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg: Arubaito Shiyo!! by Chichi No Ya. Indeed there are 4 releases, 3 single ones AND 1 release containg all 3 releases in one edition, this version is already spreading in the web as an mkv.

The combined version is only 21:25 mins. long though, reg. ~ 7 mins. for a single release 900 Yen are o.k.

So there really were 2 different prices. 900 Yen for the single ones and 2400 Yen for the combined release with some %s off.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
ben- didn't know u loved internal shots. there's gonna be a lot of that in seitokaichou hikaru. by brunette do u mean seimei? she's got dark gray hair tied in a ponytail like way, there's no brunette in the show.

xeruel - sorry to hear about that. how long did u stay in Japan to take the test? how much did it cost to take the test?

red- how did u miss my top message?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
red- how did u miss my top message?

no - to be honest I had another post from yesterday in mind, so please forget about what I wrote...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
rein: Ah, yeah. Sorry. Her hair looked brown in the "ink explosion" scene. I guess it is gray. She's pretty hot.