new releases March + April 2010

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Strange, I wonder why Onmyouji Youkashi no Megami: Saigo no Megami Ep 2 is taking a long time to surface. If I recall wasnt that a mid March release? :negligent:

Or did I somehow miss that release o_O :distressed:

Edit: Oh wait, im retarded. 4 = April. March is 3 xD boy oh boy ._.

release date is 04-16, as mentioned in post #1...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Now there are news about the recent new U.S. releases, bad ones though, so this is a delay schedule...

Fleshdance (Shimaizuma 3 / Milky) - delayed: 04-23-2010

Oh My Sex Goddess (Megachu / Milky) - delayed: 04-30-2010

Learning the hard way (Dokidoki Haha Musume Lesson / Milky) - delayed: 07-20-2010

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Now there are news about the recent new U.S. releases, bad ones though, so this is a delay schedule...

Fleshdance (Shimaizuma 3 / Milky) - delayed: 04-23-2010

Oh My Sex Goddess (Megachu / Milky) - delayed: 04-30-2010

Learning the hard way (Dokidoki Haha Musume Lesson / Milky) - delayed: 07-20-2010

Wuahuouahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa...

corrections (again, again, and again...)...

Flesh dance (Shimaizuma 3 / Milky) - delayed: 04-23-2010 delayed: 08-23-2010

Oh My Sex Goddess (Megachu / Milky) - delayed: 04-30-2010 delayed: 08-30-2010

it´s absolutely ridiculous - the second delay in 24 hours...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Wow. o_o

You have my sympathy, red, you really do. I know you work hard to find this stuff out for the community and I can only imagine how frustrating this has been for you as of recently.

Look at the bright side: "better late than never"? ^^; lol

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Sorry to join in on the conversation so late, but in Guri Guri Cute Yuffie, what are you guys talking about story mode and buying materia? I'm using the trial version and there's only the "Demo Play" option. Is this all in the full version? If so, is there a torrent or something similar to download?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Ingrid 3 : Ingrid&Murasaki(?) Get bangs either Hypnotized Human/Orcs. Same old recipe. 2.5/5

Cross Days : Nice size,only 390MB. Average size is 20MB for 6:50 Minute. Kotonoha&Sekai Sex scene is short.... 3/5

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Gah! Really excited about Ingrid 3, trying to get it off Share, but it's not downloading for some reason. Not so sure my Share didn't get messed up somehow, cause I was trying to download some Lolita Channels before and they didn't work either. Hrm.

Edit: Had to forward the right ports again.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
darn it why'd Ingrid come out before the poro and sm releases. oh well it wasn't as bad as ep 2. it's annoying how the orcs and the demonic humans weren't as noisy as the ones in ep 1 but they now had a whole lot more lines. they were pretty talking whenever Murasaki or Ingrid wasn't talking. it's kinda funny how Murasaki and Ingrid never talked to each other for the entire ep. i guess a futa scene is out of the question for this series. 2.5 . does this beat OnO ben?

cross days is pretty scary with all the new chars. i wonder if they'll make another anime series..

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
darn it why'd Ingrid come out before the poro and sm releases. oh well it wasn't as bad as ep 2. it's annoying how the orcs and the demonic humans weren't as noisy as the ones in ep 1 but they now had a whole lot more lines. they were pretty talking whenever Murasaki or Ingrid wasn't talking. it's kinda funny how Murasaki and Ingrid never talked to each other for the entire ep. i guess a futa scene is out of the question for this series. 2.5 . does this beat OnO ben?

cross days is pretty scary with all the new chars. i wonder if they'll make another anime series..

Sure is Bizare.....
Coz 1 is a Trap:coldsweat:,doing Yaoi:petrfied:
And the other 1 is a muscular woman:silence:
Kotonoha & Sekai just pasing through:negligent:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
for ingrid there are 4 episodes or this 3rd one is the last?

nobody knows atm, there normally are four, but there even can be more - see Himekishi Lilia...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Next Pixy series - starting with 04-30-2010 - will be mahou shoujo isuka 魔法少女イスカ

as there´s no cover yet here´s the cover of the Black Lilith game the anime is an adaption of...

attachment.php

What can we say? Tentacles, tentacles, even more tentacles - where´s rein?

Somehow it looks like
Jiburiru - The Devil Angel (makai tenshi jibril )...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
That could be good, I am of course a big fan of Pixy / Black Lilith. Though tentacles... hm.

Reviews!

genmukan Epilogue 2: This episode is much better in my opinion. Though it's probably not hard to guess as to why that is. Gang bang of course! With a slutty chick no less. Opening scene is just kind of there, stuff with the maid is nice, and then the gang bang is awesome, but also the scene after that where the glasses girl is 69'ing with the guy in the backseat I liked a lot too. 4/5

Otome Chibaku Yuugi 2: Not the r*** hentai I was waiting for. Still not that interested in this series. There seems to be some cool blackmail stuff going on in this one, and the pink(?) haired girl is pretty hot. I dunno what it is though, none of the scenes really grabbed me. The quality is fine though, so I guess I'll score it a little higher than I would otherwise. 3/5

natsu mushi 2: I'll start off by saying I don't think this episode is as good as the first one. Again, first one had gang bang (on a train no less), this one does not. However, I still really liked this episode despite that. The opening scene is hot, and then they move into the bathroom which results in some hot scenes later on. Then it looks like the girl from Hitorgia is getting molested, and that's also a good scene. Then the final bathroom scene is good, it could have been even better though if those two guys jumped in on the action. I was waiting for it, and it didn't happen. Very disappointing. Still good though. 4/5

Ingrid 3: You asked me if this was better than OnO, reing. My answer? It's a toss up. Episode 3 is much better than the previous episode, but still not as good as the first one. I really, really liked the first Murasaki scene though. Her expressions in particular were really hot. Dare I say I enjoyed it more than the Ingrid scenes in this episode? Blasphemy, I know. Of course the last scene where the two girls are getting gang banged is awesome as well. Perfect score from me. So I guess it just comes down to what I'm feeling like at the moment. OnO, or Ingrid. Will be hard to decide come the end of the year. 5/5

Adorable Miku avatar by the way reing.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Natsumushi 02 : No Gangbang,when the bathroom scene the girls moans heard by pissing guy I thought this is it.....
But then nothing happen:sigh:
Hitoriga Girl show up,but just a boring molesting
I see Hachikuji (Mayoi Snail/Bakemonogatari) cameo at 05:10 - 05:11
And I think another 2 girl from certain anime which I don't know at 05:08
3/5

Otome Chibaku Yuugi : Ben,which Pink haired girl U talking about? Orange?
I think I like this better than Natsumushi,and from the look maybe there is Ep 03
They should do three/foursome at the third Ep
The short green haired girl is absence in this 2'nd Ep....
3.5/5

10 Valkyrie Sister : Some futa scene,and then some talking. Finally the girl Henshin into guy:miserable:
Nice art,but mostly skip by Me
2.5/5

==========================================================================

The drawing is good
But sometime game and hentai drawing end up different
Hope it will not Ten Ten Ten.......
Maybe they should do like Kagirohi,Ten Human Ten
Anyway this must be a really good news for Tengiolt:evillaugh:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
The girl has a strange hair color, I wasn't sure how to describe it, but finally went with "pink". It could be orange though. Just to be clear though, I'm talking about the girl that is primarily featured throughout this episode.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol it really is a cameo by Hachikuji in Natsu Mushi! as for the one at the 5:08 mark i think she only looks a bit like nanoha but they probably would've been more accurate like with their Hachikuji. also the girl from Hitoriga is actually the one doing the molesting. kinda makes me wanna watch the previous PP releases to see if they had other cameos. as for NM 2 it's just not my cup of tea, 2.0

sorry larcx but i don't think otome chubaku is gonna get a 3rd ep cause of the kouhen in the title. like ben the scenes just didn't appeal to me. for me it's cause it really felt like "raep" raep. Nanao ( ben's pink haired girl) was pretty much just feeling pain the entire time. Mitsuki was enjoying it though hehe. still, like with all other SM releases that came out after Poro went up the stage. the quality is simply not as good as before. it might be only a matter of time before SM shuts down like Amour and Nikihime. 3.0

Valkyrie Choukyou- obviously my fav of the month. too bad the latter half got ruined by that annoying plot twist. this could've been my fav hen of the year had he not gone back to his original self. 4.0

thanks ben, there's a gif that i wanted to use but it was just too big.

As for Isuka i'm not that excited. Not only is it coming from Pixy but the Isuka isn't my type too. plus there's probably gonna be a lot of preg scenes. this seems to be the 1st time we get a hinyuu heroine for a Pixy animated series.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
@rein

Kouhen te nani?
Ic,so just 2 EPs
Too bad the first short hair girl wasn't in EP 02 and no 3/4some
Yeah,maybe in some PP release there's another cameo we missed

1 I've been waiting for is Oni Chichi 02 at the end of May
And maybe Dream Note.but red says it will be probably none
Since it's SchoolZone release:sigh:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
kouhen - latter half. if an anime has that in the title it's pretty much the last ep of that series.

actually dream note is from Girl's Talk. i think it'll come out on March 30 2011 hehe

Screens are now available for the 4th Isshoni H series from chichinoya. releases date
is May. finally we get a 3P. unfortunately it seems to be the last. i really wish they'd continue the series.

http://chichinoya.jp/chichi/common/issyoni/004/story.html

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Did anyone already notice the new manga / DVD bundle after a manga by Urotan to be released in April? (1st post).

Chichi No Ya already is very late with the 4.th part, viewing the earlier annoucements at their homepage it should have been released earlier, I think.