new releases July + August 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
it's posted at their blog section. it's all in Japanese with no pics though.

What ever happened to the group that licensed Ikusa Otome Valkyrie? They may just be able to license some Poro releases.

I wonder if Isuka's gonna be like Kangoku Sengkan just backwards. Bad End 1st then Good end. There's also a possibility that this will truly be the last ep.

Ic,no pic
When will be release?

3 EP Only? I thought Pixy always 4 parter
Shame... it is one of many Pixy release that I like~

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it'll probably be next year since there's still no info regarding the contents. I sure hope they do Tifa again next. since the 1st one wasn't really that good. A Lightning one would be better perhaps since there's not much animated doujins starring her yet. The next Atelier Kob's doujin will be starring a heroine based on her though. They may not look alike but at least AK's animation is superb.

Ivory Tower's next one will be all about outdoor sex. And it seems there's finally gonna be more than just 1 guy. Release still seems far away though since it's still just storyboard sketches.

We'll probably get DSC's next one this year. Too bad it's not Suima 2. Yuuen no Hana just seems so vanilla.

The possibilty that a 4th ep will come is higher. they've stopped at 2 eps but so far not at 3. Plus I'm hoping Tia gets her turn hehe

P

pila13

d489f68d7af5b3f04e3f50bb4f40f8cb.png

魔法少女イスカの最終話が
発売されます。
夏のホットな夜に
魔法少女イスカを全話見て頂き
ゲーム版の魔法少女イスカをも
プレイすると
よりホットな夏を満喫できますよ!

それでは、今日はこの辺で
さようなら~
(・ω・)ノシ

Thsi is last ep of isuka~

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Dang what a waste! Inyouchuu Etsu 2 is just an alternate version of ep 1. They should have at least used different monsters for Mikoto and Takeru. Or extended the length of the last scene in exchange for those.

What is up with this position in Sakuya 2? It might just win weirdest sex position of the year. Behold the True Devil's Threesome- The Manwich ninja-style.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What is up with this position in Sakuya 2? It might just win weirdest sex position of the year. Behold the True Devil's Threesome- The Manwich ninja-style.

shot in my eye too, how is she balancing this position?

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Well, guess that Milky merger turned out pretty good. Maid Ane is so far above Vanilla's usual stuff, it's not even funny.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah, they've also stopped censoring the buttholes. 1st Pixy now Milky and Vanilla. I wonder how long till Poro and SM also do that. Too bad there's still a lot of scene recycling. but i guess that's better than Milky who used scenes from ep 1 of IE exactly as they were in the 2nd ep. the whole scene including the audio was pretty much just copy pasted.

btw Ben i'm guessing you liked Asa kara Mlik Pot? just wondering since i'm not seeing anyone comment about that one.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
btw Ben i'm guessing you liked Asa kara Mlik Pot? just wondering since i'm not seeing anyone comment about that one.

Yeah, Milk Pot was good. It could have looked better, but the concept is great. Not nearly enough Futa stuff. Plus it's a slutty futa being passed around by a bunch of guys in a bathroom, so that's pretty good too.

P

pila13

lFyrXBOU.png

~ Isuka 03 is a final, yaster day i watch this anime. Little strange final, how this current say mmmm~~~~~~
bakabakashi~ Don;t like in total, lilith or have low sales with this title or wtf >_>

So all in "spoiler" If don't want know what will be in the finale of isuka do not open ~ All other, どぞう~

[hide]
Okay, what we have in total ?
2011 year is a very unstabel year. Lilith not sale in two first month any new product. Pixy HP was in down. But soone he resurect with a new HP style, First title what out was Re-Zero 02, and final~ next two golden titles - Rinkan and Tenakatle, this two take #1 place in sales top of ero anime ich month. Next ryuma, somehting fresh and boring, not so popular like prew. two, but ~
And so ! last wto month 2011/07 - Nina hime 02, was boom too. in release day was ~ imposible find new copy on shinjuku. And this vol already was created, so this is not a fresh product like rinkan or tentakle. He was created long time ago probable in 2010, don't know why but lilith only last month decidet release this vol~
But all this not so inmportant ! w

And at last ! we have Isuka 03, this title must be simple regular vol.03, but lilith decidet that they must "kill" all old series, and vol.03 is a finale ! Very mainstream vol, with a BADEND

What we have → 

Like all remember in 02 Isuka meet her "lost" sister what was (like Isuka think) killed, but no ! no she a witch hunter ! And first what we see in isuka 03 this is epic battle sister Vs. sister
ZP3iQRYX.png

Like all understand Isuka lose ~ main stream part too. and now we return to that man character, who was ver y damaged by human - musume.
After fwe mins he all boro - boro meet ONE character what i like in this title - kuromusume, she is a majou hunter too.
Nah~ like all sick hentai this meet have regular finale
J772rVWK.png

All her magical powers was stealad by that fag dude, and she die.

ま~ま~ return to main character. After Isukas lose, he have some nice time with her sister w Japaneses so pervert >_>
He catched in illusion, all this time some tentakle / kiss actions.
ORS7Q3a0.png
Little later fag dude getur, he all pika-pika and look fresh, like after big cup of hot coffe without sugar.

~balh blah blah~

I skip fwe scenes, this post already look TOOOOO long !
Final scenes~~
Isukas was defeated on 100% , traded by her sister, r***ing by fwe type of tentakles, lose her soul ! And now The last attack!
Knife in her back from musume who save here many tims, human musume who have majou tamashi !
Well..... current say not knife and back.... better ちんちんとまんこ ~♪
0dqxp59M.png
All understand that after getting new dick youmust put this evil think somewhere, waht can be better that your friend pussy ? NOThiNG !

~~~~ Onem ore scipped ero scene~~~~

Sweeeeet JESUS Last two secenes -
一番 Isuka already loose her mind, and look like sex-doll. She lose, and she done. This is finale of Majou - Isuka. Bad finale. Rude and stupid.
But wait ! She not die yet ! He will be in this tentakle room with her friend for-EVER, and they will have ero ero time every time.
1lDmQC17.png

My english is too bad for translate last scene, well tomorrow you all see this title,not kosher dvd ofcource 〈`∀´#〉

But ~ but ~~ this is not a finale ! After credits we see new scene, where isuka and her friend after swe days ? weeks? years? they not die, they love each other. I can't be sure on 100% this is bad end or sick good end. Every one must decide by himself.
17qBdEP3.png

I'm finish. ww

~・◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇・~​

Isuka DVD future release not include ANY information about title what out 2011/08
eWd94O62.png
i'm not sure this is good or bad, usual pixy add information about next title, but. Only in situation when this title already done, so with big % we can get DVDbox, for example senkan DVDBOX in 2011/10 or even nothing w
I prefer get rinkan 02 title, but, all this only crapy guesses on 100% i will say only in next month after get Tentakle 02 >_>

ま~い~か~ それでは、みなさんじゃんーじゃかじゃんー☆彡

[/hide]

I'm not sure why i do this w simple haZ もえもえ moode.

STq1f3hb.png

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i wonder if this is the reason there's a sudden surge in searches for 18禁アニメ in TT. They're a bit early.

Damn there's a lot of really good upcoming doujins that will be released really soon. ドレイプtheANIMATION2 葦●伊織強姦舞台 should come out before Sept. 優艶の花 後篇 and 1-A 2 will be out in the 1st half of Sept. I was expecting Queen's Play to take a while but luckily they got it from DMM instead of waiting for it at DLsite.

P

pila13

You mean about isuka ? thank i get title on 3 days before release? No this is exeption ~
And noone will share any rip before release day.Same like me. i will notshare isuka rip w

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah. it looks like they finally find out some people get their copy before the release date. either that or a lot of people suddenly got a hankering for old shows before the new ones came out.

P

pila13

キャハハ!!(*_ _)ノ彡☆バンバン!!

Isuka was in all sinjuku / akiba shops in 08/23, but sale start only 26. And if you friend , VERY good friend with some nice Japanese you can get what you like firts. I not sure that ifirst gaijin who watch isuka, well sure only that first in russia/ ua / belarus e/t/c/ all ex soviet country. What realy nice i haz coverz in bmp, later i slap gringo and red with this covers.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Well, all of the copies of Isuka I've downloaded fuck up at the end of it. Hopefully a fixed version of it goes up at some point. Though from the rest of the episode, I wasn't that impressed with it.

P

pila13

What version, fixed wwwWWWWWWwwwwww? lilith stop add bonus scene in a DVDbox.
You can write angry @mail in ririlsu, but~ who cares about what think all crapy 外人たち。

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
really even the wmv version? i believe that's the official DL version. haven't gotten any version yet.

this is the 3rd straight month that the ones i don't want the most come out 1st. They're even in proper order. :exhausted:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
there's an avi version too?

Yuuen no Hana 2 is already out. Dang that was fast. Good thing those estimated releases dates at DLsite aren't set in stone.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
there's an avi version too?

Yuuen no Hana 2 is already out. Dang that was fast. Good thing those estimated releases dates at DLsite aren't set in stone.

There is an Avi version

That is certainly fast
Considering Suima hasn't got any new EP