new releases July + August 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Inyochu part 2 uncensored by german Trimax in August...

attachment.php

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
This sure was a great month. :pandalaugh: Finally a Suzuki Mirano release that i actually liked. :yahoo: Ever since the start of 2011 all their releases have had annoyingly noisy guy characters. Actually even back in 2010 they were already pretty noisy. It feels like they're finally back to their pre-Poro days. I actually even like Yumekui more than Bloods. Bloods had good positions and angles but Yumekui had more variety. I wonder they decided to make Bloods cause of Yosuga no Sora. In case anyone doesn't know yet those two are twins. Sure hope their older sister gets a scene next episode. I'd prefer the mom but the chances of her getting any scenes are almost zero.
Kanojo II is also very good. Really glad they changed their style and character designer compared to the 1st ep.
Even Nina II was good. Much better than the 1st ep. They made an error at 22:48 though. In that shot she's not wearing the tentacle suit but at 22:55 it's suddenly back. She sure got saved really early though. I wonder what ep 3 is gonna be about. Will we even get to see her dark elf version?
oh and we finally got to see an Inyouchuu uncensored. yohoo!!! :yahoo:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Wow, so another episode of Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake...

...but there's something weird about it? Is it done by the same studio? It looks different. Not to mention it adds a bunch of new characters, while two of the characters from the previous episode are gone. Can anyone explain that to me? In the meantime, guess I'll hope for some subs for it.

Edit: Ah, right. Should have read reing's post first. So they did change the style and what not. I'm a bit disappointed. Really liked the first episode. This one is still good, but not as good for me.

nders

Oct 8, 2009
Wow, so another episode of Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake...

...but there's something weird about it? Is it done by the same studio? It looks different. Not to mention it adds a bunch of new characters, while two of the characters from the previous episode are gone. Can anyone explain that to me? In the meantime, guess I'll hope for some subs for it.

Edit: Ah, right. Should have read reing's post first. So they did change the style and what not. I'm a bit disappointed. Really liked the first episode. This one is still good, but not as good for me.

yeah it looked quite different, in a good way tho IMHO, liked this one more than the previous, but i have no taste :p

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
yeah it looked quite different, in a good way tho IMHO, liked this one more than the previous, but i have no taste :p

I wouldn't say you have no taste. As far as I can tell most people didn't like the style of the first episode. If anything, I'm in the minority. It's all good though. ;p

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i'm kinda curious..did anyone like Aneki 4?

not at all...

drawings looked like done by an apprentice of Raika Ken and T-Rex...

as there are done by them:

Binkan Athlete びんかんアスリート
Onmyouji Youkashi no Megami - Inran Jubaku 陰陽師 妖かしの女神~淫乱呪縛~
Fault!! - foruto!! フォルト!!
15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki - 15美少女漂流記OVA
elf no futago hime エルフの双子姫 ウィランとアルスラ
mizugi kanojo 水着彼女~THE ANIMATION~
Angel Warrior 2 - Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 戦乙女ヴァルキリー2
Tsuma Shibori 妻しぼり
Alignment You! You! あらいめんとゆーゆー THE ANIMATION
Ai No Katachi 愛のカタチ
Houkago 2 Saiyuri 放課後2 ~紗由理~
Houkago 2 The Animation 放課後2 THE ANIMATION
Learning the hard way - Dokidoki haha musume ressun ドキドキ母娘レッスン
Dirty Laundry - Sentakuya Shin-chan 洗濯屋しんちゃん
Anejiru 姉汁 THE ANIMATION
The Immorals - Jokei Kazoku ~Inbō~ 女系家族 ~淫謀~
Consenting Adultery (Mrs.Junkie) ミセスジャンキー ボリューム
Milk Junkies (Boobalicious) ☆MILKジャンキー 姉妹編
After Class Lesson (Houkago Nureta-Seifuku) 放課後 課外授業
Midnight Sleazy Train 2 - Shin Saishuu Chikan Densha 2 新 最終痴漢電車
Younger Sister Juice (Imouto Jiru) 妹汁
Onmyouji - Onmyōji - Yōen Emaki 陰陽師 ~妖艶絵巻~
Doctor Shameless - Chijoku Shinsatsushitsui 恥辱診察室
Midnight Sleazy Train 最終痴漢電車 Saishuu Chikan Densha
Holy Virgin トレス・マリアス 3人の聖処女
Ojousama wa H ga Osuki - The Animation - お嬢様はHがお好き~THE ANIMATION~
Aneki, my sweet elder sister - THE ANIMATION あねき…
Bi-chiku Beach: Nangoku Nyuujoku Satsueikai - ビーチクビーチ~南国乳辱撮影会~
Netorare Fighter Yaricchingu! - 寝取られファイター ヤリっちんぐ!
Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake - 彼女が見舞いに来ない理由 ep. 1
Shoukoujo The Animation - 少交女 THE ANIMATION

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
i'm kinda curious..did anyone like Aneki 4?

*coughs* Yeah, maybe I'm the odd one out again, but I thought it was good. Not great, mind you. I enjoyed quite a few more shows than it this month. And I don't like the newer episodes of Aneki as much as the first two from way back when. Still... yeah, I liked it.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
at least someone liked it. chubby chasers probably loved this. i think you can count with your fingers the number of ero animes that starred girls with this kind of physique. The upcoming Shoukoujo looks to be the complete opposite of this one. But i guess that's better than Kafun Shoujo ep 2's level of loliness.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Indeed it was a good month
I really like Yumekui , Blood also good. Hoping for the big sister

As for Nina , I prefer the 1'st EP
The small monster sex is annoying for Me

Kanojo 2 is good , Didn't like Aneki 4...

Q:When Isuka 3 is out?
Hope it will be good as the 1'st and the 2'nd

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
08-26 魔法少女イスカ Vol.03 堕淫 - Mahou Shoujo Isuka ep. 3

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Kitty Media happened to really release a new title: Like a Mom (Mama Puri) by Vanilla in August 2011...

attachment.php

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
well this is weird..why is a Vanilla show being shown in the Milky website? did they join forces or is Vanilla now owned by Milky?

http://ms-pictures.com/label/vanilla/products/1108/maidane/index.html

finally another Tinkerbell game being adapted into an anime by Poro. 蠱惑の刻 「腹ボテクール・雪乃~恥密に溢れる緩んだ恥穴~」. Based on the title there's got to be some anal action. I just really really wish there would also be some bondage action. Since that is what the game was about.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
everything already told in post #4 of this thread - J.V.D. has been merged by MS Pictures...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol completely missed that. too bad they seem to still have their style. milky releases still look better.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
finally it seems to be out...

The Blu-ray version...

attachment.php

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Mama Puri looked pretty good uncen. more detail that what i would've expected from a Vanilla release.

finally got news regarding T-graph's next work. It's going to be an add-on to Guri Guri Cute Yuffie. Like the one with Yuna. Sure wish there'd be some tentacle action there. Their graphics have become so much better.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it is made by the same team which made Last train to Gropesville / Hissatsu Chikan Jin 必殺痴漢人 前編 - the details at both series are nearly equal - and very good.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Mama Puri looked pretty good uncen. more detail that what i would've expected from a Vanilla release.

finally got news regarding T-graph's next work. It's going to be an add-on to Guri Guri Cute Yuffie. Like the one with Yuna. Sure wish there'd be some tentacle action there. Their graphics have become so much better.

If Only PoRo/WhiteBear release also got Uncen Ver...........

What news?
I open the t-graph website , but understand nothing so I got nowhere:exhausted:

I have see the Isuka preview from Pixy site
It seems look good:piripi:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it's posted at their blog section. it's all in Japanese with no pics though.

What ever happened to the group that licensed Ikusa Otome Valkyrie? They may just be able to license some Poro releases.

I wonder if Isuka's gonna be like Kangoku Sengkan just backwards. Bad End 1st then Good end. There's also a possibility that this will truly be the last ep.