new releases July + August 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
perhaps a lot of people really liked the stringendo accelerando series. makes me wonder what i'd feel about 12 eps of Inyouchuu...

ben- story for MIP is the 2 girls were kidnapped so that they could be "broken" by the guys. the main guy (violet short hair) chose them cause they were the only girls who had a defiant attitude towards him. they're currently at his vacation house. The masturbating blonde girl is actually his sister, she's got a major case of bro-con. and here i thought this would be your pick of the month cause of all the gangbang.

btw is getchu down again?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
12 Ep Of Inyouchuu might be great
But,it maybe for the first 3 Ep
Then the animation gone bad
Like Hatsu Inu II,it's better II never made

I think Gakuen Saimin Reido is the best pick on August
Aside animation eror on Ojou according to rein

Still,September is here
I really really really hope Princess Lover will be great:nosebleed:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Both months finally finished - time to release the thread from being sticky...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
last new cover added / replacement of the incomplete 15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki ep. 2 one...