new releases July + August 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
P

pila13

I like Ingrid, but Salvador my favorite painter, of cource after Vincent.
Salvador strange? Maybe you want say genius?
My favorite Salvador works -

[hide]
Dali_Persistence-of-Memory.jpg

salvador_dali_allegorie_de_soie.jpg

[/hide]

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Too bad no revenge plot in Gakuen Saimin Reido:sadomaso:
According to rein,the guy is a she
And what's with the other girl just get fuck so fast?
The nextdoor girl didn't had a time screen:pandalaugh:

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
乙女蹂躙遊戯~Maiden Infringement Play~ 上巻 (704x396 DivX6.92).avi File size: 360.760.870 + DVDISO

ストリンジェンド~エンジェルたちのプライベートレッスン~MY BLOW JOBER ACT.6 DVDISO
あい☆きゃん 下巻「わたし……しちゃいました」(仮) 初回限定版 DVDISO

all on utatane.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
given that you got the ending you wanted i take it you're not retired from hentai anime. how come ingrid 4 is the last upload you'll be making in Share?

only 1 missing this month seems to be Kara no Shoujo. did the ISO not show up on utatane at all?

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
given that you got the ending you wanted i take it you're not retired from hentai anime. how come ingrid 4 is the last upload you'll be making in Share?

only 1 missing this month seems to be Kara no Shoujo. did the ISO not show up on utatane at all?

What? Kara no Shoujo Ep2 2010/10/15. This month just Ep1 Bluray version released.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
:surprised: oh my got the dates wrong :dizzy:

I can 2 ISO available at share too. 1,526,341,782. i wonder if it's exactly the same as the utatane iso

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
:surprised: oh my got the dates wrong :dizzy:

I can 2 ISO available at share too. 1,526,341,782. i wonder if it's exactly the same as the utatane iso

Nope it's not the same.But i have the ISO 1.526.341.782
I have the I Can 2 rip too,Ingrid Ep4 too :)

Now downloading 乙女蹂躙遊戯~Maiden Infringement Play~.

So only Stringendo Ep6 missing for me.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
cino has released a mkv-file of I can 2, yet not in this site, he released Ingrid 4 as mkv either.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
so it's still real?

finally watched Ingrid 4. sorry Pila, i assumed the white haired boy at the end of ep 2 was Murasaki's brother cause their eyes looked alike. i still can't believe that it's the bald guy that was her brother :pandalaugh:

Poor Naberius didn't get to have much fun. Ingrid's customer is probably my favorite male character in all Pixy series. completely voiceless :gayprance: just wish he also bought some time with Murasaki.

i forgot Black's seiyuu was Norio Wakamoto, it still surprises me to find well-known seiyuus in ero anima even though it's not really that uncommon.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Now i have 乙女蹂躙遊戯~Maiden Infringement Play~ but sorry guys i can't upload atm because i gtg working...If no one upload then i upload tomorrow.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
DAMMIT !!!!

the complete thread just went totally messy, as the thread starter went into guest mode when edited it.

Means: the thread starter is gone lost as all attachments are bound to the user who started the thread, which now moved from me to guest ref. to heavy server load and a thereby caused data base error.

I have to save all attachments, I have to remove them then, I have to re-upload all attachmants and set the thread back to redrooster as user.

In case it fails I have to re-issue the thread completely as a new thread and have to move all posts from all 18 pages into the new thread.

All links to existing threads here at A-O are corruted too...

I hate it !!!

edit: this post just went into guest mode TWICE !! too when editing it...

P

pila13

Yes, i not end my h-anime hobby. Now i want and wait DVD-BOX )))
And one more time - yes, Ingrid my last upload in share.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thread and links fixed - sigh...

P

pila13

ストリンジェンド~エンジェルたちのプライベートレッスン~MY BLOW JOBER ACT.6 - is not last ep
ml15.gif

if i current understand.... act.7 out soon
ml34.gif

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Reviews!

Ingrid 4: Let's get this out of the way first. Pick of the month, easily. Sadly I'm not convinced this episode is better than either 1 or 3. However, the Murasaki scene is fucking amazing. I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first when it didn't cut back to the front view, but in retrospect it's pretty damn hot. Might be my favorite scene in the series even. The Ingrid scene is good too though, just not really on par with all the gang bang and other stuff seen in the rest of the series. And the final scene with the dog is sadly cut short. Could have been amazing though. Even so, the good Ingrid scene, and the Murasaki scene which could be in the running for scene of the year, make this my pick of the month. 4.5/5

I Can 2: Well this was kind of disappointing, even though I expected it would be after seeing the screenshots a little while ago. I don't know what the difference is between this and the other NTR hentai from this group. None of the scenes really grabbed me though. Sure, it's still a fucked up story, that I find hot, but I dunno... That said, it's still got some good, usable stuff in here. Sadly just isn't as great as the first episode was, combined with the hope that things would get really hot in the second episode. 3.5/5

Maiden Infringement Play: This one is alright. I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but there's gang bang - so I'm happy. Also like how the girls are used and broken by the end of the episode. I guess if I had a complaint it would be that the character designs are a little bland? Other than that it's good. 3.5/5

Stringendo 6: Still don't think the quality is holding up. Also, the second story in this episode is very weird from the looks of it, and none of the scenes really stood out to me. The first story though, which is of course a continuation of the really hot story from the last episode is great though. The blowjob scene in particular. It's sad that I don't get as excited about these as I once did. But they're still good. 3.5/5

P

pila13

• >>HENTAIBEN
Hm...You right, about Ingrid Vol.4 review, murasuki scen hot, but i think murasuki have too many scenes... like i say erly - " Series name INGRID not stupid murasuki", plus if you download hgc frome game you see that only vol.1 Ingrid "Real" i mean this vol made 100% how in game, plus stupid pixy change many staff personal. If thay don't change -
Producer - Yorihisa Uchida to Kazuhito Sawamura
Scenario - Takeuchi Hikaru to ZEQU
Vol.2,3,4 would much better.

And don't forgot: BONUS scen
ml53.gif
of course this bonus get only people who buy DVD-BOX.....but... I think i share, of course not in share, torrent e.t.c. I share only with fwe people
ml54.gif

• >>reingiolt
It's my fail, i don't watch Ingrid Vol.2.3 "full" just "rewind". I wating ep 4.In vol.3[time 08:53] He firs scen, and he say "I search my sister..." I can't write , read japanese, but i can watch anime withaut subs. understand about 80%
ml22.gif

cb0260cdab9378fa8b8c5c5532b981d5.png

P.S.- I finde some fan-art, artist name Eroquis.
[hide]

[/hide]

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Yeah, I know it's called Ingrid. And to be fair, when Murasaki first showed up in episode 2 I was pretty upset about it. But after episode 3, and this episode I really think she has some great scenes. I still like Ingrid more, her character design is more unique (need more dark skinned girls!), but I gotta show love for Murasaki.

--------------------------------------------

I forgot to talk about the ending credits song in Stringendo again. I can't believe this is a thing that is happening.