mixed blooded JAV actress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
悠月アイシャ from S1 Yuzuki Aisha is Half - looks to be SE Asian / Japanese

CzYVx8HUQAA7wM_.jpg
CylBtooUQAAb-4p.jpg
CrvqkvAVIAApyE3.jpg

She isn't SE asian or anything, just from a tropical island, though unsure if it's one of the Japanese ones she tweeted not to long ago how weird it is for a tropical girl like her to deal with the snow.

did she ever performed in JAV ?

Nope

Reactions: Supmop

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
She isn't SE asian or anything, just from a tropical island, though unsure if it's one of the Japanese ones she tweeted not to long ago how weird it is for a tropical girl like her to deal with the snow.
She looks a bit south Asian to me. Another halfy would be Saori Hara. I felt like she's overrated. She looks good on posters, but her expressions are affected by her loose face. She lost a lot of weight these days as Miyabi Matsunoi.

Reactions: shawn720s

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
She looks a bit south Asian to me. Another halfy would be Saori Hara. I felt like she's overrated. She looks good on posters, but her expressions are affected by her loose face. She lost a lot of weight these days as Miyabi Matsunoi.

She's not SE Asian

Meis

Mar 26, 2007
There is definitely something going on inside of her. Her phenotype is unusual. Hmmm... I suspect she might be Ainu or Ryukyuan. Oh btw, Aisha could be a Muslim name.

http://javpop.com/2016/10/04/snis-751.html

Last edited:

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Did tia or ameri ichinose ever reveal about their heritage? Halfy aren't even that rare these days in av. I remember seeing a few mixed girls with minor releases or they're just debuting last year. Twins are still rare, but it's too freaky for my taste. It's hard to find a beautiful too though.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Did tia or ameri ichinose ever reveal about their heritage? Halfy aren't even that rare these days in av. I remember seeing a few mixed girls with minor releases or they're just debuting last year. Twins are still rare, but it's too freaky for my taste. It's hard to find a beautiful too though.

Ameri Ichinose is fake hapa, you should see her old appearence as Erika Kurisu

erika-kurisu-8.jpg erika-kurisu-12.jpg

Tia looks more real hapa in the early of her career when she still used Meisa Kurokawa as her stage name, todays Tia looks like faked hapa

meisa_kurokawa.jpg meisa kurokawa.jpg

there are some faked hapa in JAV, beside Ameri Ichinose, Emily Takahashi also faked according to some news

still don't find mixed twins, real sisters or mother daughter in JAV unfortunately

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
^ i do think Ameri is mixed, just not a lot of info on her. I personally always though she was Indonesian but I just can't confirm if she's that, European, or just pure Japanese

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
^ i do think Ameri is mixed, just not a lot of info on her. I personally always though she was Indonesian but I just can't confirm if she's that, European, or just pure Japanese

this is interesting

why do you think she is indonesian ?

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Ameri Ichinose is fake hapa, you should see her old appearence as Erika Kurisu

View attachment 932124 View attachment 932125

Tia looks more real hapa in the early of her career when she still used Meisa Kurokawa as her stage name, todays Tia looks like faked hapa

View attachment 932126 View attachment 932127

there are some faked hapa in JAV, beside Ameri Ichinose, Emily Takahashi also faked according to some news

still don't find mixed twins, real sisters or mother daughter in JAV unfortunately

They could enhance themselves with facial surgery. A lot of petite av actresses or even non av actreseses got their eyes and nose done only. You can tell from their early idol career/pre-av photos if they share them in av or social media. Tina yuzuki used to have a square face, but now she's very sharp as rio. I think she's at red dragon these days like Ameri in the past.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
They could enhance themselves with facial surgery. A lot of petite av actresses or even non av actreseses got their eyes and nose done only. You can tell from their early idol career/pre-av photos if they share them in av or social media. Tina yuzuki used to have a square face, but now she's very sharp as rio. I think she's at red dragon these days like Ameri in the past.

yes, its common for asian want to looks like caucasian they change hair color to brown or blonde, using contact lens to make their eyes blue, ecc

and in Ameri case, her early looks are more clear that she is asian, while her latest looks is more like she is part caucasian, so if she not pure japanese yes there are possibility, but no way she is half caucasian

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
when I'm searching for old JAV actresses pictures, alerted by this Juria looks like half caucasian, I guess she was active at 90s to early 2000's, but unfortunately I don't have further information about her (stage names, bloodlines, vids, ecc), so if you guys can find more infos about her please share

juria.jpg juria-2.jpg juria-3.jpg juria-4.jpg juria-5.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s