mixed blooded JAV actress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Nishita Karina
Can someone confirm this?
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijzvzi
41hodv20992pl.jpg
Given the name of "Karina" combined with the more important clue of her non-Japanesey looks, I'd say you were on the button as far as her being a half-breed.
Wiki says she's half Japanese, half American, specifically, she's from Los Angeles.
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/西田カリナ
Sticks! I only discovered her yesterday, and she's a solid 4 years vet. Well... yeah I read each post from the beginning... I must have. But with her face less attractive than a pork chop, I never gave her a look. Yesterday I was taken by a particularly nasty cover (CMC-210) of hers (plus I was bored) so I picked out a vid (BDA-077) to try out.
CMC-210s.jpg BDA-077s.jpg
I didn't go with the cover that attracted my attention in the first place, because I'm no (longer) interested by wax. And most of her past vids were not nasty enough (e.g. big black cocks x rope bondage x gang r***) to justify watching her ugly face. Ughhh... yeah it's a very narrow slice of nasty I'm aiming for here.

Turns out BDA-077 also had some bits that I don't enjoy: nose hooks. But overall, it's pretty great. Her looks is straight out of some 18th Century French novels, Les Miserables, or Justine. If she puts on make-up and lingerie and bats her false eye lashes at some ghetto street corner, I wouldn't pay 2 Francs to let her anywhere near my dick. But watching her mishmashed mixed race face bony ass r***ing by thugs can be therapeutic.

It was a surprise to me she's half Japanese, half American. To me she looks like Central or West Asian. But then "American" isn't a race, so who knows what's in her genes. It does go to bust the myth that haafu are all beautiful.

If there are more fans of her, what's your fav Karina Nishida vids?

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
speaking of blood, has anyone else noticed how the importance of blood-type has been downplayed in the jav industry in recent years? fifteen-twenty years ago, an actress would be presented this way: “ her name is walnut kawaii and she has blood type A! she is 19 years old and has C++ cups. in her spare time, she likes cooking and shopping.” nowadays, while cup size is still a focal point (or two focal points as it were), blood type is rarely mentioned anymore. i’m not sure what this means. myself, i’ve never had any prejudices toward the blood of any japanese women. (hey, i’ll fuck all of them… even those with type AB. ) but i can’t believe that this fixation has just evaporated in japan. i’d hate to see some contemporary form of political correctness sneak its way into the jav industry.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
speaking of blood, has anyone else noticed how the importance of blood-type has been downplayed in the jav industry in recent years? fifteen-twenty years ago, an actress would be presented this way: “ her name is walnut kawaii and she has blood type A! she is 19 years old and has C++ cups. in her spare time, she likes cooking and shopping.” nowadays, while cup size is still a focal point (or two focal points as it were), blood type is rarely mentioned anymore. i’m not sure what this means. myself, i’ve never had any prejudices toward the blood of any japanese women. (hey, i’ll fuck all of them… even those with type AB. ) but i can’t believe that this fixation has just evaporated in japan. i’d hate to see some contemporary form of political correctness sneak its way into the jav industry.

Walnut Kawaii is my all-time favourite actress.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Blood type determines personality, according Japanese popular belief, so it's an important vital stats for show biz celebs, even for otherwise serious politicians. For example, pick a random AKB48 celeb (non-JAV) you will not find her measurements and cup size (not every AKB girl is destined to selling her body) but you will definitely find her blood type, along with height, weight (and explicitly BMI).

I noticed the dropping of blood type too for last few years. Well I didn't consider any PC'ness wave starting from JAV industry. I tried to google how Japan's blood type obsession is trending but it seems it's not fading. So why JAV drops it? I suspect JAV industry and fans are giving up the pretension that JAV idols are potential mates, or that AV isn't showing her (sexual) personality or reality, it's a performance. Anyway maybe I don't care.

But I care that they drop the weight from the publicized stats. Dude we are talking about sex and sex vids, body size discrimination is legit! How come sites like http://www.minnano-av.com/ give space for shoe size but doesn't even leave a space for weight!?!

fc2crawler

Apr 15, 2019
any updates on julia? ive found a lot of conflicting sources. Two pages claim she is (but they have other errors on their page regarding other AV stars) so it isnt 100% credible. No matter where i look there isnt any claims or valid evidence. Anyone have any ideas to look deeper?

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Tia has talked about being half Japanese on her livestream in the past. Even though a lot of sources said she's half Belgium, she said its false. She also said she grew up in Florida and moved to Japan when she was 18. She also said her parents were hippies for whatever that's worth. Because she grew up in the states, it's not out of the question that she's half american but she said that she absolutely is not half Belgium.

Has anybody heard Tia speak english on film? I don't recall ever seeing it but I can't say I watched her comprehensively although I did watch quite a few at her peak.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
In another thead, user @fc2crawler mentioned in a list of half-Japanese actresses: "RION= Portuguese half". Does he mean S1's Shion Utsunomiya who retired and then came back as RION?

Any evidence she was mixed blood? I always thought she looked pure Japanese, other than the big tits.

jjhotstuff

Jan 27, 2017
She isn't SE asian or anything, just from a tropical island, though unsure if it's one of the Japanese ones she tweeted not to long ago how weird it is for a tropical girl like her to deal with the snow.

Nope
Actually she is in SNIS-771, SNIS-797, and SNIS-820

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
咲乃小春 Sakuno Koharu is Moodyz Diva's first fresh face of 2019. Consider it's a top studio which is very selective about debuting a new girls on their premium label, (compared to S1 which is another top studio but put out a newbie almost every single month), Miss Koharu should be groomed as a top star. She got a trailer to introduce her (rather than a preview for a video, which is standard) which is pretty rare treatment by the studio.

One of her selling point is she's 1/4 Russian. But it's almost impossible to tell looking at her, other than a-bit-large-for-Japanese mouth. I actually haven't downloaded it yet (MIDE-640, almost 1 month ago)... still procrastinating ... any of you haafu fans checked her out yet?

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
I've always thought that Azusa Nagasawa was part Korean. She looked similar to Bae Suzy.
Ichinose Azusa looks pretty Korean too.

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
Well... she doesn't "look" Japanese.

Yuki Victoria

View attachment 842401 View attachment 842400
ONGP-023 (I like her nose.)

View attachment 842402
VRTM-025

Oddly, one of her movies was listed in the "Collection of JAV with White Actresses (and a Few Black Ones Too)" thread, as though one-half of her (or at least some portion) was not Japanese. (I'm going to take that as "proof" that she is mixed.)

She appeared in few movies, and has also earned a spot in the "One and Done" thread.

Yuki Victoria is Italian, and does most of her work in Italy, she just seems to really love Japan and has spent a good amount of time over there(and learned the language), just her main work is in Italy though, but she constantly tweets in Italian, and Japanese with sometimes english

With those eyes she doesn't look fully caucasian either , I found out her stage name in Europe was Yukikon
I'm not an expert though I know nothing about her

Last edited: