mixed blooded JAV actress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
I found this one while surfing on prestige channel

Sga-091
118sga00091pl.jpg

Meis

Mar 26, 2007
They say Julia is hapa because weeaboos feel want to boast their white pride or something. Please drop this Julia is hapa nonsense already.

Reactions: TGWM and Supmop

Feb 1, 2008
What about Chloe from Ebod-593? She looks like she might be half black rather than just a gal...

Anyone have any info on her

View attachment 1089495

Actually did a google translation on the movie blurb and got this...
"Half ○ Female Chloe who has a father from a tropical country, a foreigner's father and a Japanese mother debuts dignified exclusively from E-BODY. Volumeful full body with super sharpness which can not be pure Japanese is very etched with brown burned on the day. It looks like a foreigner but my mother taught me that Japanese is fluent. And SEX is a hard faka like a foreigner. And Chloe said, "After all I like Japan time best." Thank you Chloe ."

Guess the only questions is which tropical country her father is from.... and if she'll make more films...

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
What about Chloe from Ebod-593? She looks like she might be half black rather than just a gal...

View attachment 1089495

"Half ○ Female Chloe who has a father from a tropical country, a foreigner's father and a Japanese mother debuts dignified exclusively from E-BODY. Volumeful full body with super sharpness which can not be pure Japanese is very etched with brown burned on the day. It looks like a foreigner but my mother taught me that Japanese is fluent. And SEX is a hard faka like a foreigner. And Chloe said, "After all I like Japan time best." Thank you Chloe ."

Guess the only questions is which tropical country her father is from.... and if she'll make more films...

which tropical country ? caribbean ?

melonwrench

May 14, 2016

View attachment 1089495

She's got one lined up, but kind of disappointing compared with E-Body.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=gdtm00198/?i3_ref=list&i3_ord=1

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
ive git the file ...how do I upload?
Well, torrents are by far the easiest way, but some members around here seem to dislike them, I forget if you're "one of those" haha.

I'm pretty sure I have the title you're screengrabbing from, but now I want it in HD if I don't have it in such. What's the title again??

Update: It's EBOD-511. I do only have it in crummy quality. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Man, this seems like such a great title, how did I miss it? :lii:

On the other hand, maybe we should keep the discussion on topic. :maling: