mixed blooded JAV actress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Papa, you know your JAV! Those who may be interested in checking these new identities out, here are starting points for Ayumu Kazumi and Rina Ebini.

Now that we have become better aware of this pair being real Japanese, the next question is, how accurate were these claims of their being hybrids.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Now that we have become better aware of this pair being real Japanese, the next question is, how accurate were these claims of their being hybrids.

the same question from me, and they mixed japanese wich what nation ? for me they are not look like hapa

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Is this actress partially Japanese? Maybe you can offer your opinions... I wrote about her, and the movie (ZARD-57) where I discovered her, here.

"Leira" and "Rinda Kurosubi." ( リンダ・クロスビー )

ZARD-57 star.jpg

Reactions: kharo88

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I don't know how you found THAT! You can be astounding, dear Paparoach408.

Guess her name (as stated in the old blog) is "レイラ" or "Leila" or "Reira," as Google translated it. I wonder if she has done other JAVs.

She does not look very Japanese, does she. Yet if you squint at some of the other photos (and even the third one from the above post) on that old blog... I don't know. We have learned she writes in Japanese, and she sure sounded (from her superheroine movie)as though she can speak Japanese... certainly a non-Japanese person can do both, but I am going to believe she is partly Japanese.

I got a lot of other Reira's when I threw that non-descript and common name into some of our resources, none showing the lady in question. However, I also got...

Reira Mizuhara (みずはれいら )

A.K.A. Sara Mizuhara , Stela Matsushita and Marcia

http://www.minnano-av.com/av292767.html

DRC-117.jpg
CATCHEYE Vol.117 Go Naked [DRC-117]

She sure looks like a half-breed to me!

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I don't know how you found THAT! You can be astounding, dear Paparoach408.

Guess her name (as stated in the old blog) is "レイラ" or "Leila" or "Reira," as Google translated it. I wonder if she has done other JAVs.

She does not look very Japanese, does she. Yet if you squint at some of the other photos (and even the third one from the above post) on that old blog... I don't know. We have learned she writes in Japanese, and she sure sounded (from her superheroine movie)as though she can speak Japanese... certainly a non-Japanese person can do both, but I am going to believe she is partly Japanese.

I got a lot of other Reira's when I threw that non-descript and common name into some of our resources, none showing the lady in question. However, I also got...

Reira Mizuhara (みずはれいら )

A.K.A. Sara Mizuhara , Stela Matsushita and Marcia

http://www.minnano-av.com/av292767.html

View attachment 600214
CATCHEYE Vol.117 Go Naked [DRC-117]

She sure looks like a half-breed to me!

I think i'm going to go with Leila(Linda Crosby) not being Japanese, reading through her blog she talks a lot about non-japanese, and foreigner stuff.

Also Reira, she is Mixed and from the link you posted, when you click the actress name it says she's half Brazilian

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
h_067natr498pl.jpg

Karen Uehara. Part French.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ooo-la-la! Yet... I thought we had already covered Mademoiselle Uhura in this thread?

Uhura.jpg

Oh, for Vulcan's sake! I stepped too far back in my time machine... no, I see Karen Uehara was analyzed here two years ago. (Wow. Two years it's been, already. Sacre bleu.)

I've got me that there feeling we may be at the point where it has become harder to come up with more half-breeds.

Reactions: vincent_z

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Ooo-la-la! Yet... I thought we had already covered Mademoiselle Uhura in this thread?

View attachment 634868

Oh, for Vulcan's sake! I stepped too far back in my time machine... no, I see Karen Uehara was analyzed here two years ago. (Wow. Two years it's been, already. Sacre bleu.)

I've got me that there feeling we may be at the point where it has become harder to come up with more half-breeds.

oh crap, my bad jug, she just looks so drastically different to me now I couldn't tell and didn't bother with the search function after going through the thread. strike one for me:oops:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Is this actress partially Japanese? Maybe you can offer your opinions... I wrote about her, and the movie (ZARD-57) where I discovered her, here.

"Leira" and "Rinda Kurosubi." ( リンダ・クロスビー )

View attachment 599791

Wow! Now there's a white girl whom I can get behind! :p She looks beautiful, especially on this photo that paparoach linked.

b0094058_234637100.jpg

I tried to look her up on the internet, but it seems like that ZARD-57 is the only adult video that she's ever done. Is that true or am I just terrible at using the internet for finding out more information? I'm really hoping it's the latter! In any case, she doesn't look Japanese to me at all.

And to contribute to the thread, I'd like to bring up Mutou Ayane - she's got a Japanese name, but somehow I think that she might have some foreign blood running through her veins. I'm not entirely sure, but she looks different than your average JAV actress! Maybe she just stands out in a crowd? What do you guys think?

nf1.jpg
nf2.jpg

Reactions: crazykiss

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Et tu, Kharo88? What, am I the only one who thought "Leira" might have some of the old Nip and Tuck... that is, some of that Nippon tucked inside her? Have I been watching too much JAV? Am I seeing everyone as a little Japanese? (And by "little Japanese," I don't mean short in stature... after all, there is Stringbean. Just talkin' about Japanese characteristics, please don't misunderstand me too much. See, my wife doesn't understand me... and the tragedy is, I'm not even married.)

Yet you may be right. Leira could be Caucasian or Caucasianish, without the Asianish. (And you are perfectly capable with your Internet searching skills, as I could not find anything else about her either... and everyone knows about my famous Internet searching skills. Only Paparoach408 succeeds in finding Internet nooks and crannies that no one else can.)

moto.jpg
Ms. Mutou, playing that famous Japanese secret agent, Mr... PFFFT! Made a mistake... see below...

OGPP-017.jpg
Ms. Mutou, with Tough Old Feller in OGPP-017

Ayane Mutou is better known as Ayaka Mutou (Muto, Mutoh) ... I think she is sensational, and she absolutely Stands Out in a Crowd. (I, or someone else, should make a note about her in that thread.) I first became enamored of her when Supmop pointed her out:

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ks-and-performance.451855/page-9#post-3164845

...The talk referring to her kept continuing until I blabbed a few posts later (i.e., until Post #179 on that page). If you click on the above link, you will see pictures where she looks very exotic, supporting your theory. I think you could be right about her being a mix, although I have accepted her as Japanese. Maybe because by now I see everyone as Japanese... or at least a little Japanese.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This is a repeat. Asukafever already has mentioned Maria Eriyori two years ago, but all we have on the thread is that one line of a name. So I thought I'd flesh her out. That's because we are into flesh around here.

I ran into a title of hers called, "Hola! Maria - Embarrassing First Experience While Doing a Lot" [XV-888], and I'm putting two and two together. Let's see, Maria is, ahhhhh... in the Latina family (I saw "West Side Story." I remember the song), and I see the word "Hola" there in the title, so Maria must be, ahhhhhh... Spanish?

XV-888.jpg

Yeah, I'd say she even looks a little Spanish.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I'm surprised this noticeable star has not been mentioned here before; she not only looks somewhat exotic, but one of her monikers has an English first name:

IPZ-214.jpg
IPZ-214

Emily Okazaki, A.K.A. Emiri Okazaki

I don't know if she is mixed.

BLK-200.jpg
BLK-200

Member Harveysrabbit shed light on the lovely actress here. Member Ymcrs066 wondered if one of Emily's movies was "Best JAV Ever?"

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I'm surprised this noticeable star has not been mentioned here before; she not only looks somewhat exotic, but one of her monikers has an English first name:

View attachment 644270
IPZ-214

Emily Okazaki, A.K.A. Emiri Okazaki

I don't know if she is mixed.

View attachment 644273
BLK-200

Member Harveysrabbit shed light on the lovely actress here. Member Ymcrs066 wondered if one of Emily's movies was "Best JAV Ever?"

Emiri, She's Japanese and Korean

two of my youthful favorites

Cecil Fujisaki, she is Japanese and French! sad that she didn't last long.
60xv748pl.jpg60srxv00715pl.jpg
60srxv00759jp-20.jpg

and lastly the Great IO Asuka who is Italian/Japanese

1dvdps949pl.jpg
atid00177jp-2.jpg

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Paparoach408 sure knows his blended JAV actresses.

I don't know for sure whether this lady qualifies:

Aira Toda

Aira Toda  SOE-331.jpg

...Yet you may see her looks do not appear typically Japanese, and the photo is from the cover of a movie called "Actual Half Model's Western Sex" [SOE-331].

Reactions: yotaruvegeta

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I'm beginning to think Paparoach408 has a secret Mixed Blooded JAV Actress book.

Sally

Sally - TMHP-038.jpg

Exotic 19-Year-Old Half-Japanese Beauty With a Light Tan, Long Limbs and a Slender Bod,
And Yet Her Tits Are Ample and Her Ass Has Some Meat to It [TMHP-038]

Sally - IPZ-673.jpg

(Shot in Private) Raw Nakadashi With a Half-Japanese 19-Year-Old Beauty Filmed One-on-One!
Private Sex So Intoxicating She Actually Begs For Cream Pies [IPZ-673]

Reactions: yotaruvegeta