IPZ015: best JAV ever?

ymcrs066

Mar 30, 2014
Sexpot hottie emily okazaki is r***ing strongly in this JAV. She has beautiful face and long hair. Movie has good drama and strong reluctance acting by emily. It is also one of the most popular JAV on DMM. It is from top studio IDEAPOCKET and movie is under the direction of Attackers.

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliordri

ipz015- emiri okazaki.png (Ideapocket)(IPZ-015).jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I checked the old collection, and noticed I had downloaded IPZ-015 once:

"Noriko had lived a happy life with her ??husband (Emiri Okazaki), to reach out to young people with disabilities of the foot out of kindness a well-intentioned, but it was the beginning of a nightmare ... it is. The body that feels gradually continue to be committed to the young people you horny..."

2fb3ae8f2c16.jpg

I suppose I should dust the movie off and take a look before producing my chatter, but I'll take the lazy man's way out; I know many ATTACKERS movies have wonderful quality and care going into them, so I have no doubt "Under the Direction of Attackers- Violated Right in Front of the Husband" delivers satisfyingly. And there is no doubt that the lead actress, Emiri Okazaki, is lovely, and provides the kind of performance that does the job.

It's interesting for you to have made the point that IPZ-015 is one of the most popular JAVs on DMM (and I'm also impressed you were able to determine that; I don't know enough about the inner workings of DMM to arrive at such a conclusion), and that says something. But you know, a lot of these movies, as fine as they are, have a way of blending one into the other, given their similarity. (Especially with the "Violated in Front of Her Husband" movies... becomes hard to tell them apart.) Now I could have egg on my face were I to watch it and be bowled over by this particular entry's greatness, but something tells me I would not be in for that kind of a surprise.

I mean, gee, Ymcrs066, that's quite a claim you've made there: "Best JAV ever?" It would have to take something really spectacular to vie for such an exalted honor.

This made me remember a thread I had composed a good while ago:

A JAV That Got It Right

This movie really impressed me. I think it is very special. But I'd still pause before even considering it in the vein of the Best.

i think I could have used more elaboration from you, as to the reasons that made you stand up and take such notice.

Reactions: galactus

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
If you like Emily Okazaki it is surely a good movie. ;) Attackers is one of my favorite studios / makers. But I prefer actresses who are a little more busty. :D
One question out of curiosity: How do you know that it is the or one of the most popular movies on DMM?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Just as I posted my comment I saw that jugulear had posted a moment before. ;)

Beside the description there is even an comment of the AV writer. Here is the Google translation of it:
AV writer Comments

Married to go is broken down to a man of younger
It's Okazaki Emily of married woman who helped a handicapped man's foot that had to snatching, but it would have been committed to the man to return in kind the enemy. Since then the man coming to the house, is caused to the other party of the sexual process in Irama and SEX. Husband is No matter sleeping drunk and now accepts the drowning her also pleasure out but you fucked regardless, the last to go the high road of Saddle is even before her husband. If the actor is also fresh because young, with the waist of the actress also dynamic and erotic, quite good.

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
This series is very cookie cutter. IIRC, this series has a slow-motion shower scene. Every time.

I watch a lot of NTR and NTR-like vids and I always download this series, but never with the expectation that I will enjoy it. I know it will look pleasing to the eye, but it's usually not pleasing to the loins.

That being said, this particular video is one of the best of the series, IIRC. *I watch a LOT of NTR vids*