Loli is no longer allowed on Akiba-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
well, it's up to you to trust me or not.
but compy and i are discussing this at the moment.

next time i'll post some screenshots concerning the IRC-things. ...

Reactions: Faust®

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I hope that doesn't mean we're changing the forum software again. Also I hope the power of the new system will be as good as the one of the current two servers. I don't want to go back to the times I got 5xx errors half of the time, double post all the time and very slow response the other half of the time. :(

Reactions: Ceewan

Faust®

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2010
If you change software will ensure that I will be free to watch on everything that is those not registered, then I'm all for it.
And if she changes will also ensure the return of "discarded section" I for "all twenty!":cool:

Vercious

May 30, 2008
Quite problematic. Hopefully the staff finds a new host soon and that the loli content has only been hidden and not deleted. If it was completely deleted then that means that the staff don't want it back or don't care.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
that sucks, hope you guy have a new host in the future so until then i will make the most of this site minus loli which is my main reason for visiting. oh, well, there are always different forums i can go to until they are told loli is banned, will still visit them and this. i wonder what new animes i feel like torrenting?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Oh well, no big deal. Let's enjoy the REST of the forum now, not just the part that focuses on little girls! Yayyyy for being optimistic!

Faust®

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2010
Still I do still hope that the situation will change a lolicon will be able to go back.If someone like me sighs after these pictures, I can recommend his transfer to lah.li, which can prevent unlogged see what is inside the board.Not logged in guests because they only see text and therefore also prefer everyone logs in, nothing interesting to him escape.And this "barrier for onlookers' system XenForo probably can not, so we freely open to all who would have wanted to harm.And until I can not handle this probably count on its still "rehashed" lolicon.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
im already a member of lah.li since 08 i believe? its been a long time since i have logged in so i may have to go back and see what new and stuff. hopefully akiba gets loli back should that move to a server that see loli ans not pedo.

Faust®

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2010
im already a member of lah.li since 08 i believe? its been a long time since i have logged in so i may have to go back and see what new and stuff. hopefully akiba gets loli back should that move to a server that see loli ans not pedo.
I am the local member a year later, and since that time worked in many of the forums, I was also on many others.It was this, but it was also non-existent board RealEdenPlace a currently non-functional AlltheFallen.Lah.li is currently the only place in the world (I do not know of any other), where "normal" can upload and download everything related to "triad" is banned images.What I think the "triad" probably do not have to explain.

whizkido

May 15, 2013
Really Pathetic! If Loli includes Anime/ Hentai etc. that would really S***! By any stretch of imagination, how can the age of a cartoon in short skirts ever be established? Without looking at the date of creation, tell me me the age of TINTIN?!!!

Faust®

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2010
Really Pathetic! If Loli includes Anime/ Hentai etc. that would really S***! By any stretch of imagination, how can the age of a cartoon in short skirts ever be established? Without looking at the date of creation, tell me me the age of TINTIN?!!!
Quick conviction is irrelevant, lolicon is not what you write.If it is, the same should not be "good old days" its own section.

Status
Not open for further replies.