Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
WOW!! how much are they quoting you for the 80mb? I have 30-down/5-up and i am very happy with it.

Well its only a estimate of the speed I can get but I put it at closer to 40 from what I can gather from people where I live. Its not much more than the ADSL that I currently have which is around £26 a month.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
NEW!

NAGAE STYLE - SBNR-061 - Deep trap of seduction lesbian [RARE!!]

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Peeps, I am going to be out of town starting next week, for an indefinite period of time. Please keep the thread going while I am away. I am expecting GREAT things from you! :)

thmpi

Nov 12, 2008
Jesus guys, I've been at it for over a decade, dumped a ton of DVDs and deleted some digital copies, have maybe abt 4TB total. Selectivity is the key! Not all is golden. You'll be better off in the long run if you weed out the old and the bad.

I have a couple of 1TB> drives and they have worked pretty well. I stick with WD for the most part. I have a couple of non WD portables, too, and have had no problems or failures. Generally a quality drive is a quality drive unless you don't take care of them.

I have had 3-4 portable hard drive failures ranging from 500gb to a 2TB which crapped out only this week. Meanwhile the 2 x 2TB WD network drives i bought have kept on going - im going to stick with network drives from now on - all the moving and unplugging of portables shortens their lifespan i reckon - or maybe i just had made on monday morning HDD's :p

Van Owen

Oct 8, 2012
I've been reading tech forum discussions for years about which/what/who is more reliable. Hard stats like consumers want to see seem to be about nonexistent. Users and supposed experts disagree all over the place. There does seem to be general agreement among tech types who claim they should know that fewer platters statistically make a more reliable drive, simply because there are fewer motors which can possibly fail inside the case and fewer motors keep it cooler. One person who said he was a EE involved in HD manufacturing said his level of trust based on his knowledge was such that he personally kept backups on 3 mirrored drives! My own experience over 15 years is that about 1 in 5 HD's quit on me or started acting flakey within about 2 years of moderate use. I stick with WD, Seagate, Samsung, and before buying check reviews to see if any model is getting an especially large number of angry failed-drive reviews. I've got a mix of 1, 2, and 3 TB drives. Even 2 TB is old tech now, so I wouldn't hesitate to get a 2 or 3 TB, but look for one with modern high platter density (low number of platters). Sometimes vendors offer bargains on older model 2 TB drives which have more platters and have been sitting on the shelf a long time, which is no bargain. HD reliability seems unavoidably a crap shoot, so the best peace of mind comes from keeping backups. Thanks a lot to the posters. I hope my 2 yen helps! :casual:

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
I've been around computers for over 32 years now and used every storage possible in the past :)

I personally like Maxtor drives as I've had 2 160gb drives now for around 5 years and they are still working perfectly although one of them makes a little noise on shut down and one also rattles a little. Most people prolly would ditch these drives in a heart beat but I trust these drives more than any shiny new HD.

I have a few 1TB Seagate drives and I've had zero issues with them. I only really ever back up to DvD and always been that way. I know I have a lot of Jav but I only back up the vids that I really like and the rest wouldn't be too much of a disaster if anything went wrong.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

MIGD-314 - Ryo Matsuno, Yuka Osawa - Real Lesbian Exclusive AV Debut

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
For those that didn't read my posts in the ddl threads about RCT-428, only half of the movie features lesbians so I created 2 editions of the movie.
1 is the full movie and the other one will only play the lesbians parts. The catch is that the feature is not supported by all splitters so ideally, you'll have to use haali media splitter or less ideally, you'll need to use a variant of mplayer2.

You can go here for a bit more details(or to see how to switch editions with haali): http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2207592&postcount=2686

Enough talk, here's RCT-428: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2212927

LADY-053: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2212929

LADY-074: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2212930

LADY-075: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2212931

LADY-099: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2212933

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SK :) I am getting 2 articles not found for LADY-099, we'll see if it'll extract tho.....

Yah no go, missing too many blocks.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
SK :) I am getting 2 articles not found for LADY-099, we'll see if it'll extract tho.....

Yah no go, missing too many blocks.

Odd, you should easily be able to repair 2 missing articles with the par2 files. How many blocks does it say are missing if you try to repair it manually with multipar?

I'll try to download it on my end to check if it works.

Edit: Check to see if it also downloaded par2 files, I'm not sure since I don't usually check the file list, but it doesn't seem to have loaded them in sabnzbd even though I double checked they were in the nzb file.

Edit2: It just finished downloading fine. I also had 2 missings articles(I paused the upload a couple of times(one article was stuck) when it uploaded those files so that's probably why) and it looks like sabnzbd only add the par2 files if needed. So it fetched 3 blocks(only needed 2 though) of the 237 available and repaired it without any problems. Maybe grabit didn't get any par2 files for some reason, that's pretty much the only reason I can think of why it would fail.

Also, here's ANND-002 for those interested by it: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2213662

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Odd, you should easily be able to repair 2 missing articles with the par2 files. How many blocks does it say are missing if you try to repair it manually with multipar?

SK, i think it may have been your NZB.

It shows complete on Binsearch, i have attached the new NZB which worked fine. :)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
SK, i think it may have been your NZB.

It shows complete on Binsearch, i have attached the new NZB which worked fine. :)

Probably a glitch in the software. I wouldn't have thought something so trivial would be unstable though.

It should still have worked though since I used my nzb and it downloaded successfully. I'll change it in the post anyway to avoid the 2 missing articles.

Edit: After a closer look, the first article of r01 and r02 weren't hashed correctly for some reason so I edited the nzb with both hash from your nzb and reuploaded it to the post.
I might have to find another way to create the nzb file automatically.

Van Owen

Oct 8, 2012
Google HD study

I've been around computers for over 32 years now and used every storage possible in the past :)

I personally like Maxtor drives as I've had 2 160gb drives now for around 5 years and they are still working perfectly although one of them makes a little noise on shut down and one also rattles a little. Most people prolly would ditch these drives in a heart beat but I trust these drives more than any shiny new HD.

I have a few 1TB Seagate drives and I've had zero issues with them. I only really ever back up to DvD and always been that way. I know I have a lot of Jav but I only back up the vids that I really like and the rest wouldn't be too much of a disaster if anything went wrong.

I just remembered that Google released a study a few years ago on their experience with failure rates. Sad to say they didn't name names regarding brands, but it's very interesting. One still active link is :

http://storagemojo.com/2007/02/19/googles-disk-failure-experience/

They had about 10% of their drives fail in the first year, and about 1/4 fail by the end of 3 years. To everyone's surprise, they concluded that the failure rate did NOT correlate well with heat or frequent use...

Good luck to us all!

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
This thread really died. Since FJCruiser is gone, no one is posting. Please come back FJC, we need you!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Maybe he got tired of being almost the only one posting vids here or he's just taking a break, it's only been a month. Also, it's not like he has an infinite amount of video in his collection, but he still had a few left.

I'll have new stuff to post soon though so you can at least expect that.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009