Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Two NEW! uploads from last nite.........

AW-102 - Les Mix - Remix of School Girls Lesbian

JUC-926 - Tall Lesbian
[VERY HOT!]

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

MIAD-474 - Lesbian Love Mom - Maki Hojo & Yume Ayaka

Will need a manual MultiPar repair after download.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Will need a manual MultiPar repair after download.

I'm curious, why would it need a manual repair after download? The downloading software(at least with sabnzbd, I never used grabit) should be able to take care of it unless the files were renamed since their creation.

I couldn't download this one to test it since it was too old for my provider, but it was reposted a day ago and that one worked fine.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SK where have you been?!!

I tried the newer post yesterday and had zero luck.

The older post did not extract w/ GrabIt so i had to manually QP it and it was fine.

I will post the newer NZB tomorrow for those who are using different software.

But talking about PROBLEMS... i have been trying to d/l NSPS-173 for *48* hours now via DLL links..... horrible. and then they put PASSWORDS on the archives, i cannot comprehend it...........

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I've been around, but my bandwidth is occupied with 2 bluray ISO(sadly not lesbians ones) from torrents so uploading something else is incredibly slow.

There's ryushare links so it should be easy, all you have to do is load them with jdownloader or mipony and they will download and extract automatically since there's no captcha. It's a bit slow these days though.

The passwords prevents the ddl hosts from seeing the content which is why some uploaders use them.

Someone requested a reupload of ANND-074 in the collection thread so I'll be uploading that(very slowly) to usenet soon since it doesn't seem to be there already.

One thing I wanted to ask, could you also include the DVD cover in your nzb's? I forget to download it from the forum half the time so it would make things easier.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
One thing I wanted to ask, could you also include the DVD cover in your nzb's? I forget to download it from the forum half the time so it would make things easier.

SK, I will try my best to remember to do this! :)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

WWD-18 - Maki Hojo, Rio Hamasaki - The Erotic Beautiful Lesbian

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Four NEW! uploads:

DVDES-041 - First Time Lesbian, Io Asuka, Mai Nadasaki

DVDES-245 - Prohibited Lesbian Love, Rei Mizuna, Maki Houjou

DVDES-332 - Lesbian in Love Vol. 3, Mika Ohsawa, Natsumi Horiguchi

NSPS-173 - Lesbian Best Kiss of Passion Vol. 2

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOTS!

AUKG-131 - Nanako Mori, Akari Hoshino, Nanako - Triple Lesbian Triangle

VICD-187 - Only Hot MILFs On the Street-Extremely Perverted Lesbian Nanpa

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOTS!

Hibino - HAVD-519 - Lesbian Kiss Nanpa III

Hibino - HAVD-647 - Lesbian Kiss Nanpa 7

SDDO-001 - Deep Kiss 13

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
BTW this thread is now the ****#1**** thread in the P2P section after only 4 months!!!

We have almost 46,000 pageviews now! :cheer:

The 2nd most popular thread was started all the way back in 2008!

nymphtyer

Jan 10, 2011
Usenet for Downloads Only

Hi FJ,
I am very interested in downloading any and all of the Fa Pro Lesbian titles and I can see that nearly all of them are offered as NBZ files. So if I follow the steps you have laid out, will I be able to simply download the files from your Akiba thread ? Run them through my EZNBZ ? And then,... I do have Winrar so next I would extract them to create WMA or WMV video files? Or do I have to use the www.binsearch.info to get these files. Do I need,.. what is, PAR? Mostly I am interested in the video only. Also, I will probably just use the Usenet for the titles in your thread so do I even need the www.binsearch.info site at all. I have used many of the File Downloading servers, Hotfile, Rapidshare, Megaupload, etc. and I have FJSJ and Winrar. I also have Utorrent. I have Charter Cable for my ISP. I am ready to purchase a Usenet account, so anything you can tell me to get me started in the right direction would be very helpful. Perhaps it would be simpler to walk us thru using Usenet to download from this Akiba thread specifically. The thread itself is providing a long list of excellent titles and you deserve great thanks for that.

Thanks Again FJ

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Binsearch is only to get nzb so if you download them from here, there's no need to use it.
The par files are only useful if the files are corrupt and most good nzb client deal with them automatically(I personally recommend sabnzbd) and also even extract the rar files.

Downloading from here or anywhere else is pretty much all the same(assuming your using the nzb file way), all you need is a .nzb and a software that can handle them. If the software can't handle par2 files and you get corrupt files, get multipar to open and repair them. Then extract using your favorite archiver if the software doesn't do it automatically.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Hi I know all of this business is really confusing when you first see it.

To download you just need 3 things:

1. A usenet account, I would recommend usenetserver.com I have been very happy with them. Here is a link to a promo deal:

http://www.usenetserver.com/partners/?a_aid=bs&a_bid=319ce07b&chan=bn

2. A newsreader program, I use “GrabIt”, it’s free here: http://shemes.com it will extract the RARs automatically but you have to set that in the options.

3. MultiPar – this is to use ONLY if GrabIt cannot extract the files automatically (about 1% of the time).

This whole “PAR” thing is a very foreign concept from the usual direct-download format. Basically the movie is cut up into 20-30 “RAR” files as you know. If any of them are missing or corrupted then the “PAR” files have the information to reconstruct the data. So if GrabIt can’t extract the RARs, then you need to run MultiPar which will try to re-assemble the missing data and correct it (Set MultiPar options to “repair automatically” then click on the small par2 file you downloaded). You won't have to deal with the PAR thing most of the time.

NZBs are just pointer files to all of the pieces of the original post. You can get the NBZ here and then open it in GrabIt, or browse
http://binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.lesbians

and then make your own NZB of whatever you want. As practice scroll down to my post from yesterday:

U&K - [AUKG-088] - Lesbian JAV (Censored) - "AUKG-088 - Lesbian Married Beauty 4.par2" - [01/29]

Click on COLLECTION > inverse > create NZB. Save that to your computer then open it in GrabIt.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Here's ANND-076: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2188220

Also, for those interested, I updated my auto usenet posting script to support:
-queuing videos for upload
-using multipar instead of 3 different software I was previously using(the old ones are still supported).
-The ability to skip steps you don't want to do(even though I recommend all of them) which can bring down the required software to only 3.
-Automatic nzb compression after its creation(with text compression which is not enabled by default in winrar) to take less space on the forum.
-A bunch of protection to make sure you didn't forget anything important.

Here's the link for the script: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2113042

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

HITMA-144 - Rei Mizuna, Love Saotome, Kotomi Asakura, Shizuku Hasegawa - Gachi-Yuri HD