Lesbian JAV Reviews~

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!new reviews!

After a great Review to the not-so great title "DZZ-01"... probs to you, savajex, for enduring that title, you might want to check out two titles who are fairly... better:

First i can present you AUKG-077 featuring Kosaka Meguru and Asano Harumi. It resolves around these two office ladies with big breasts. Interested? Follow this link:
http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2013/06/review-aukg-077.html

And i have one more: My Review to MESS-002 featuring 50-year young Hanae Okazaki and 28-year young Nozomi Hazuki. This title has it's up and down's but it's overall a pretty good title.
http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2013/06/review-mess-002.html

There are some collab Reviews in the next weeks with me and savajex and with me and JTM, so make sure to stay tuned, there are some Reviews to quote some gems :tea:

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
What movie has the best tribadism in Lesbian Jav? And

Can you suggest me if there is another Jav Rezu scene/trib like this on video?

http://www.xvideos.com/video372011/...ir_pussies_in_different_poses_on_the_mattress

That's sort of a tall order, isn't it? There's so much tribbing in JAV to actually remember one specifically. :exhausted:

That was ISD-014 with Shuri Himesaki and Yu Tsutsumi, in case you were wondering. And that was surprisingly really good, intense tribbing in an otherwise average vid.

I don't really care for tribbing much but I find oil, soap massages to be the best. (Although not when they hold onto the respective ends of the waterproof mattress for dear life...) And my favorite tribber is Azusa Kirihara because I love the way she hikes up onto her partner's thigh and reaaaally grinds away like a pestle on mortar. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
loveGIANT Please help me!

What movie has the best tribadism in Lesbian Jav? And

Can you suggest me if there is another Jav Rezu scene/trib like this on video?

http://www.xvideos.com/video372011/...ir_pussies_in_different_poses_on_the_mattress

That's sort of a tall order, isn't it? There's so much tribbing in JAV to actually remember one specifically. :exhausted:

Pretty much. That's like asking how many sand is at a beach, because just as savajex said: There are many tribbing scenes in レズ JAV's in general xD
That's also why i can't think of a specific title that just revolves around it, but as a general rule of thumb: Well just as savajex said: Look up some Azusa Kirihara Azusa titles, her titles are always intense and great, no matter what she is doing.

But if you want that particular tribbing... let me see.
I quickly skimmed through my collection and mentionable are probably:
XY-39D, XY-85D, LADY-089 and MESS-012. Of course there are MAAAAAANY more out there, but those are the ones i came across during my quick skim through. I hope that helps =)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!new review!

Before i'm going on a little featuring tour, i can give you beautiful people out there a new solo Review. Waiting for you now is a Review to a title from the "SENPAI TO WATASHI" series, namely XY-71D with 若葉ひな (Hina Wakaba) and みずなあんり (Anri Mizuna.) Don't miss it:

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2013/06/review-xy-71d.html <-

And you can also look forward for the upcoming weeks, where i'm going to have a couple of joint-Reviews with savajex and JTM who are going to play the impartial part for the upcoming Reviews.
But for now, enjoy the Senpai t watashi flick :tea:

Elerad

Jan 28, 2010
Sorry the blog is being shut down. Any idea when the new site will be up and running? Love your work :)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Sorry the blog is being shut down. Any idea when the new site will be up and running? Love your work :)

Ah~ thank you. I was kinda "grrr" when i received the mail from google that all adult blogs are getting shut down, but we won't back down not after we have accomplished so much and not after we've got so many great readers and nice words like those of you keep me even more pumped. Thanks =)

Um... right now we are still looking for a new free hoster. savajex already gave me some suggestions and i'm gonna throughly check them out soon. Of course this goes out to everyone who is reading this:

If you know of a good blog page that is completely free, that allows users to post adult content (and without any DMCA bullspit copyright claims preferrably ;)) please let me know either by posting it in this thread or via pm to me.

So yeah, right now we are still looking for a new home. I saved all of my reviews and posts (and i'm pretty sure savajex and JTM saved their content, as well) and we are set to move.
Fire away if you have any suggestions, guys, you are part of the team :)

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Hey guys,

The blog has finally been pulled down by DMCA lackey, Google/Blogger, for good. May she rest in peace. Bastards. :destroy: If you try to go to the blog, you won't see anything. But we're working on finding a new spot, so we'll be back shortly. Nothing stands in loveGIANT's and my way to review rezu vids! :dribble::shoot2:

Please bear with us!

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Okay. There we go. Apparently, that happens when i don't check my E-Mails but i don't know if they even sent me one in the first place.

However. I hope that everyone that has visited our Blog remembers our thread here.

Let me get this straight:

WE WON'T STOP!

Of course it sucks that all the traffic, all the nice comments are gone now, but of course we all have our back-ups. Savajex, JTM and me, we all have back-ups from our posts and Reviews, just in case some bullspit like that happens.
But first off: Thanks for the support we got from each and everyone of you. We had a nice time on blogger (if you count out the damn DMCA bullspit) and now is the time for us to move on.

I already said it before, that savajex and me are going to discuss that we leave blogger to go to a different hoster, but i felt that we were safe on blogger, so we didn't discuss anything further.
But now, savajex and me are going to discuss to which hoster we are going to move.
And to let you know, we have about 2 major hosters (namely wordpress and blogtur) we take into cosideration for now but that doesn't mean that you, nice guys, don't get a say.
If you have any blog hosters that support adult content, please share your knowledge with us.

So in short: The Blogger era is over and we are currently browsing through different blog hosters to find a new home for "Lesbian JAV Reviews."
It might take some time, so, as savajex said, bear with us.

We will be back in a few days or weeks. Until then: Take care and we hope to see you guys soon =)

Greets.

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Good luck, it's a great blog. Pity there are not more around like it - perhaps when I retire....................

Best

Jack

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
MAJOR update

Good luck, it's a great blog. Pity there are not more around like it - perhaps when I retire....................

Best

Jack

Thanks for the heads up, we appreciate it =)

And a MAJOR update for all of you:

We found ourselves a new home!

Yes, the page is currently up and running but currently we are uploading all of our previous Reviews, (which is a pain in the rear end, by the way) so once all Reviews and posts have been put up, (we try to upload them in the exact same order as it was before) we will provide you with the link to the new home of Lesbian JAV Reviews.

By the way, the blog was founded last year at August, 18th. MAYBE we will be able to launch it then. What you can expect from the page is all the previous Reviews and Posts we have been put up and, of course, a completely new Review from savajex and your truely.
So heads up! We will be back soon =)

UPDATES
I'm just gonna use this post to keep you beautiful people up to date (at least about my posts)

August, 06th
- All my Reviews and Posts from August-December 2012 have been saved as a draft. I'm probably gonna continue tomorrow or later tonight.
- Uploading all Reviews from the "Maki Hojo Appreciation Month"
- Currently working on all Posts that i released in November last year

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Another update

Now that akiba-online is back up i wanted to give you all an update about "Lesbian JAV Reviews."
We didn't make progress. We actually did the exact oppsite: We got taken down again.
Buut this time it was our fault. We read the TOS of the hoster (*caugh* or more like: savajex did) and it said that if you don't put up a new post in the span of one month on the blog, the blog will get taken down. And since we wanted to save all reviews, news and posts first and up them one after another after we saved all of them, we only had one post up for one month and thus, we got taken down.

But we know now that it was our fault, so everything is ok. We already set up another blog on yet another hoster and we'll see how it works out there.
(I also contacted our previous hoster to see if we get our blog back but i got no answer so far.)

And another thing: As soon as we fiund our new hoster, we'll share the link with you. We'll probably set the reviews online right after we've edited them to avoid being taken down again.

So make sure to stay tuned. We will follow akiba-online's example and get back online soon :bigthumbs:

Reactions: 1 person

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Good news!

:confetti: We're back! :confetti:

After some furtive negotiations, we've found a new home at Vidpole! Here we are:

http://vidpole.com/lesbianjavreviews/

The reviews are still down but we are in recovery mode and we'll try to get back up ASAP. It's a work in progress so stick with us! Thanks for the support!

Reactions: 2 people

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011

Exaggery. So now that we are officially back, (THANK YOUUUUUU VIDPOLEEEE, and of course, savajex for finding that hoster, btw :bigthumbs:) i wanted to let you beautiful guys and girls know how our current timetable looks like:

First off, we are going to release 5 Reviews a day. Aka we are going to re-post all previous posts and Reviews. "Only" 5 day to avoid the risk of being taking down because of spam. And, as i said before, we are going to release them in the exact same order as before.

And before blogger decided to close all adult blogs, we actually planned appreciation months for this month, october and december. And since we are currently busy enough with putting all previous posts back up, we have to crank it down a notch: we are going to present you one appreciation month in october as well as one in december. And the one in december is going to be like the Maki Hojo Appreciation Month last year, which means that we are going to enter full serious mode (thankfully this year JTM can help us out) and throw 4 Reviews at you. 1 Review each sunday until December, 24th.

That is our current timetable.
So don't forget to pay us a visit. Your old-new stop for everything about Lesbian JAV's:

Oh and when all Reviews are back up, we are going to set up a background, as well, of course AAAAAND we are going to introduce a couple of new tabs in the next couple of weeks, as well =)

And now: May the second stage of "Lesbian JAV Reviews" begin =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

khanzai

Feb 7, 2008
Great to know that the lesbianjavreviews is now back. I was like sad when it was gone.

I thoroughly enjoyed the blog and look forward to many more great reviews.

cheers.

Reactions: 2 people

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
The relaunch draws closer...

Okay guys, i wanted to give you a quick update and a little "treat" if you want to call it that:

First things first: Almost all posts are back up on "Lesbian JAV Reviews" (and our traffic also seems to be pretty good, so thanks to everyone of you, i hope everyone found us already)

And with that, i can announce that we are going to hold a HUGE Appreciation Month this month. And with HUGE i mean 4 Reviews, 1 JAV Actress thoughts post and that actress is gettng introduced to the Database, the full package. Did i mention that we are giving you 4 Reviews? Okay.

We also have many more stuff and updates on the site, once everything is back up, especially JTM has a lot of plans for our new home, so you can look forward to much, much more content than before.

Now something else that also concern "Lesbian JAV Reviews" and especially me and my taste in レズ JAV's. Since we can't really give you any new posts on the blog (because we are re-upping all our old posts atm) i wanted to give you a little Post on this forum to shorten the wait time for you good people:

Mr. Hojo "versus" FA-Pro
If you have followed this thread, then you might know what i think about FA-Pro. If not, you can also check out our Blog (the JAV Studios Posts, where me and savajex shared our knowledge on the レズ productions on almost all JAV studios out there.) In that post, i said that i didn't like FA-Pro's production quality. I don't think they changed or evolved their style in any way since their launch.
Be aware that this is my SUBJECTIVE opinion, that's what i think about FA-Pro, if you like FA-Pro, more power to you.

However, there is one thing no one can deny and i mentioned it in the post as well, the infamous "Fake レズ titles" aka "Let's call it レズ even though there are only group scenes in there" or "Let's call it レズ even though there is a hetero scene at the end of the movie" FA-Pro are the masters when it comes to those titles. They tag so many hetero or group titles as レズ. (Really popular are titles with 2 or 3 lesbian scenes at the beginning and then a final hetero scene at the end.)
I know, you beautiful people love that topic as much as i do, right?

However. I'm pretty active on twitter lately and yesterday i thought "Hey, let's search for FA-Pro, let's see if i can find them" and i did. So i had a little debate with FA-Pro on twitter and, this is how it went:
chatlog.jpg
(Or if you want to read the chatlog on twitter: https://twitter.com/Mr_Hojo/status/384078821483237376

I'll try to sum up the debate:
I wanted to taunt FA-Pro a bit by saying "When are you guys going to release a lesbian title that is an actual lesbian title?"
They responded (i actually thought they were just going to ignore me, tbh) and mentioned their newest release, (「タチ 女しか抱かない女」です) which also has a hetero scene (it may be short and for the story, but a hetero scene is still a hetero scene.)
So i responded with "No, that is not a lesbian title, it has a hetero scene in it. That was my point, u always throw in hetero scenes in your so-called "lesbian" titles."
They responded by saying that it has a hetero scene, but that is to underline the notion that it is about a married woman and it is for the storyline. (A little note: Then just mention it in a dialoge between the women for crying out loud... or just take a look at the title of the movie)
Then i said "So it is still a hetero scene. "Lesbian" means women only and NO guys. Since when do you think about "men" when you hear the word "Lesbian?" It would be cool if you guys would leave the hetero scenes out.
They then responded by saying "We surely included men in most of our lesbian titles. It may not be a lesbian title in that sense. Excuse me.
My final respond was "No problem. I just wanted to say that it would be cool if you would leave men out in future lesbian titles."

I highly doub that this litte debate over twitter will change ANYTHING, but maybe, just MAYBE we will see actual レズ titles from FA-Pro in the future? Who knows, time will tell.
Be sure to follow the conversation though, maybe FA-Pro will respond one more time.

Last edited by a moderator:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011