Lesbian JAV Reviews~

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
A little heads-up again, my first review of the year went up a couple of days ago. I finally had the confidence to review a title from one of my favorite series', the NATURAL HIGH series that is. I reviewed the most innovative one out of the NATURAL HIGH releases so far, NHDTA-585

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com/review-nhdta-585/ <-

The next Review, I'm gonna announce it here already is gonna be MESS-023. After that I have quite a few titles I'm also gonna review such as VRXS-140 and STAR-564 just to name 2 of them.
And we are gonna hold the next Appreciation Month next month which is gonna feature one of the cutest lesbian JAV actresses out there. Also an appreciation month that is long overdue, but that's all I'm gonna say. Happy guessing =)

Reactions: paparoach408

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Hey there fellow lesbian jav fanatics. This is just a little heads-up on what we provided for you lately and what we have in stock in the next couple of weeks.

First, my new review is up in which i covered a really great title directed by Mishima Rokusaburo who is hit-or-miss with the way he directs レズ JAV's as he throws a lot of build-up scenes your way before leading to hot steaming レズ love making scenes. The title in question is "MESS-023" which also features 3 actresses in 3 different ages - schoolgirl, mature and one in the middle. Make sure to check it out (little hint: you can consider this movie a little secret tip of mine)
-> http://lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com/review-mess-023/ <-

JTM covered "Hibiki Ootsuki" in his monthly "JAV Hottie of the month" column, so make sure to check that out, as well
-> http://lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com/jav-hottie-of-the-month-february-otsuki-hibiki-大槻ひびき/ <-

Review-wise he covered a title that was also done by Mishima Rokusaburo, so you can interpret this years month as a little tribute to Mishima in a sense
-> http://lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com/review-bban-015/ <-

And now on to what you can expect soon, if you are a longer viewer of Lesbian JAV Reviews, then u might remember that back when we started our page over on blogpost, savajex and me we did a studio post, where we listed up all companies that release レズ JAV's and what you can expect from them. That can also be viewed as a little guide to people who just started watching レズ JAV's so they know what they can expect from certain studios. Sadly neither me nor savajex saved that particular post, so JTM and me, we are gonna put up a new studio posts post in the next couple of weeks.
Furthermore, I have 2 titles in front of me that I'm gonna review. 1 is already requested on LJAVR. I'm just gonna say it's a title with the beloved Azusa Kirihara. The other title is a title directed by everyone's favorite, byakko and starrs non other than Rei Mizuna. JTM already helped me out with story and behind-the-scenes translations for both of those titles, because one is, in terms of production, really awesome with behind-the-scenes stuff and commentary from the different directors, whereas the other title has a very unique and intriguing storyline, but i don't wanna spoiler too much, just keep in touch with us in the next couple of weeks.

And, before i forget it, ever since the mysterious disappereance from savajex, we would definitely welcome any other member for Lesbian JAV Reviews. If you wanna join our team as a writer, hit me up with a pm here on a-o. With that being said, happy reading =)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Heyo fellow fans of the best kind of JAV's out there, just wanted to lay down a little information for what are currently up to on LJAVR.

First up we currently hold an appreciation Month for one of the most cute and beloved lesbian JAV actresses out there, that being the super-sweet Tsubomi.

We already added our Lesbian JAV actress thoughts post about her as well as her complete filmography in her Lesbian JAV database entry (huge thanks to vaampy for helping us out with a list of her appereance in lesbian jav's.)

What's coming next is 2 reviews one from JTM, which is gonna be posted later on today and another review from me next week on sunday.

So I hope you'll pay us a visit and leave a comment on what you think about Tsubomi.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Time for another update, I have just uploaded another Review, this time it's a review for VRXS-140, which was directed by "Byakko" who is not only a lesbian-only jav director, but also actually a assiduous reader of Lesbian JAV Reviews!

That automatically could mean that we might have a slight influence in her most recent title? Check it out yourself:
http://lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com/review-vrxs-140/

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Mate i have a question. What site you use to search for full list movie of a actress ?
i mean in your review you wrote an actress have 200 movies, but i can never find that many on any site.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Mate i have a question. What site you use to search for full list movie of a actress ?
i mean in your review you wrote an actress have 200 movies, but i can never find that many on any site.
Oh I think you are referring to JTM's posts. His source is most likely dmm but the thing is that if you type in "レズ" for "Lesbian" on the dmm searchbar they are gonna give you fake lesbian titles, that being hetero titles. So if he writes 200 they are in reality maybe just 20-40. And the sites he uses also list all compilations which we exclude on the page =)

Another thing, I just posted a new article on the website. 1 or 2 years ago I made a little 2-part series called "Let me teach you" where i ranted about studios tagging hetero titles as lesbian and I explained you how you can tell if a title is a hetero title by just looking at the cover.

Now, 1 or 2 years later I decided to write an article (or post) where I just rant about different topics. If you wanna know first:
I rant about studios tagging hetero titles as lesbian,
I explain why FA-Pro (or FA-Noob) is a shitty studio
and I rant about certain fans of hetero JAV's.

Interested? Have it:
http://lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com/a-little-rant-studios-hetero-aka-horrible-javs-and-fans/

And as I said in that article: I'm currently working on various reviews that are gonna get uploaded in the next couple of weeks and there is also an appreciation month next month, so be sure to stick around for that =)

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Oh that's my old post and you answered me in your blog
And of course looking forward to next review. Really with VRXS-140 review, you and JTM brought me the best thing ever

Reactions: loveGIANT

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Hi LoveGiant maybe if you didn't start anything about my request in previous post, then let's not bother it.
Just think it's not very needed, it should be better you guys keep review newer release.
And thanks a lot for Hitomi Fujiwara thoughts and reviews, it's cool :D. Nice to see you guys like her as much as me :)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Howdy neighbours.

As you might have noticed, we experience a bit of a downtime at the moment over at xobler. If you try to connect to lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com you get the message saying
"Error establishing a database connection"
To make sure i checked out the mainpage "xobler" and i got the same exact message there. So to everyone who is concerned: Our blog did not get taken down, xobler as a whole experiences that issue.

With that being said, i'm kinda concerned that xobler might not come back up again, because 2-3 months ago i wrote an e-mail to the xobler staff about a little issue where we could not edit and delete posts they way we could before. To this day they didn't respond or fix the issue, which kinda leads me to believe that they might have abandoned the whole project and xobler might not come back up again.

If xobler isn't coming back online within the next 1-2 weeks then "Lesbian JAV Reviews" won't search for a new blog, instead we will take up residence in this very thread. We will release our news, Reviews etc. in this thread. I hope everyone is okay with that decision because ever since I started "Lesbian JAV Reviews" we used 3 different blogs. We started with blogger, we got DMCA claims there and eventually google got rid of all adult themed blogs. Then we moved to vidpole, where we didn't have a comment feature and now we went to xobler. That means we had to convert all of our reviews and posts twice. And that's quite a hassle and akiba-online looks like the best alternative to me.
I'll release a Review that have already completed in a couple of days, so you can see how it'll look if we were to move here.

And before i forget: Of course it can be server maintenance, so i was looking for xobler on social media where those sites usually post about those kind of things. Turns out xobler is on facebook but their last post is from 2013. But yeah as I said, if it doesn't come up in next 1-2 weeks, we'll re-release all reviews that we have done here.
Let me know what you guys and girls think about that decision.

Greets

Reactions: Waxaxa

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the update, indeed was surprised and disappointed to see the site go down.

If indeed xobler goes off for good, continuing the project here sounds like a good option. Just don't squeeze everything in a single thread, I believe your reviews and other pieces deserve one each. Anyway, whatever happens, hope to see LJR back soon.

Take care

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Thanks for the update, indeed was surprised and disappointed to see the site go down.

If indeed xobler goes off for good, continuing the project here sounds like a good option. Just don't squeeze everything in a single thread, I believe your reviews and other pieces deserve one each. Anyway, whatever happens, hope to see LJR back soon.

Take care
Thanks for the nice words waxaxa =)
Even though i'm a staff member here on a-o, i don't believe that we get our own "category" under which we can release our reviews one thread at a time ;D
Sadly I think we might have to put every post and review in here, if we were to move here.

What about tumblr? They don't have issues with NFSW content.
I remember a user that we interviewed 1-2 years ago and she used Tumblr back then. I'm not sure if she closed the Tumblr page herself or if it got taken down. They are open to NFSW content, because the lady created gifs from Lesbian JAV's, but as I said, not sure if she deleted it herself or if it got taken down.

With that being said, xobler is thankfully back up again. There is only one problem: The link to our site directs to you a completely different xobler page. Just to see if it's only us, i tried out a different domain and it linked me to the exact same blog. Just to let you know: If you try to access us via "Lesbianjavreviews.xobler.com" you get directed to another page. So far, as I said, every .xobler domain you try is gonna redirect you to this one specific blog, so i assume they focused on getting xobler back up. Second priority is apparently to get every .xobler domain back up. I already contacted the xobler staff, maybe they can shed some light on how long it might take for our blog to be back up again. So overall we might not have to move, but we'll see.

Reactions: vuikinh

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Even though i'm a staff member here on a-o, i don't believe that we get our own "category" under which we can release our reviews one thread at a time ;D
Sadly I think we might have to put every post and review in here, if we were to move here.
Not a category, I thought of putting reviews into JAV discussion as unique threads and have the main thread serve as the epicenter/starting point/whatever :p

busterbeam

Jun 29, 2010
Why not just move to Tumblr? It has a terrible community but it's still less likely to get taken down like every other thing you've used.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Well I contacted xobler and just like a couple of months before: No response, so it seems we don't get our webpage back. There is one solution and that would be to make a new account, but I honestly don't want to take the risk of it being shut down again. A little side-note: It wasn't only our page, as far as I know every single site that ran under xobler got taken down when they switched servers or whatever they were doing.
And to everyone who wants to know our next step:

So reviews and news will be showing in this thread? Same format as the blogs?
That's the idea. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to create a seperate thread but make it invisible on the discussion page. As in, i post a new Review in a single thread but to get to the post, u have to come to this thread where you can find the link. I'll see if that works, that way it's not gonna be a clusterfuck of Content and Comments.

Why not just move to Tumblr? It has a terrible community but it's still less likely to get taken down like every other thing you've used.
Thanks for the suggestion. What we can try is to run Lesbian JAV Reviews on both ends, which means i'd post News, Posts, Reviews etc. here and on Tumblr. The only thing I'm actually concerned about, is that Tumblr is relatively well-known compared to xobler, for instance, which means they might be easily targeted by DMCA copyright claims, you know?

I actually have 2 finished Reviews left, for one I even made the screencaps already, so if there is no way to publish Reviews and stuff the way I intend it (making them invisible and accessable through this thread) then I'll just post it in this thread. I think I'll post it this weekend, so make sure to stay tuned =)

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Why don't you just review movies and then link to them on R18 w/ their affiliate program?

Wouldn't that be more legal and nicer to the studios? Nobody else is reviewing the movies and they have a huge selection so this could be a good thing for you.

You wouldn't have to worry about DMCA's and can get your own domain name and host wherever so you don't have to worry about crappy third party blog hosting support.

Reactions: R18.com