Lesbian JAV Reviews~

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Hey there, how are you doing, good people?
I've been around this forum for a while now (only in the lesbian JAV sections, of course) and i managed to accumulate quite a collection of lesbian JAV movies.
So i thought it would be a fun idea to review some titles on a blog. As i said, thanks to this forum (and some other pages) i got quite a collection already, so i got some material already ;D
In my reviews i give out some basic informations about the movie in general, try to explain the story (if there is one) and describe and rate the single sex scenes in the movie. At the end i give out points for the story, acting, camera movement, the rewatch value and the score overall on a scale from 1 to 10.
I got quite some hits already, but it's pretty quite on there in terms of comments and such, so i don't really know what i can improve and/or what i should add in the reviews etc..
So a little feedback about the idea, the blog and the reviews overall would be great.

NEW URL: http://vidpole.com/lesbianjavreviews/

Thanks in advance for your feedback, guys <3 =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 27, 2008
Great idea, have been looking for something like that.
But, why not put your reviews on this forum, as well as or instead of?

Possible problem is that some people have strange desires, highly rating activities such as spitting that I would rate as zero.

A good (and representative) set of sceenshots would be useful.

Natural sounds are very important for me, rather than dubbing, and absence of wailing also.

Toy content also useful (the fewer the better for me).

For me good Loli is all about camera angles rather than youth.

Good luck, maybe I've identified why such a thing is difficult to make work.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
The reviews are a good idea! I visited for the second time today and just read the reviews. I agree with everything Princess-nuzzle-me said except for the part about peoples' strange desires. I don't see it as a problem because everyone's into different things and it'll be impossible to cater to every fetish/desire. The best you can do is, if you'd like, list those fetishes/desires but go on with your personal rating.

Also, more pics would be great!

The only complaint I have is the really distracting background image. They detract from the actual pics in your post because they overlap often, and sometimes I can't read the text. It's gotta go. Maybe to the right side? And the header image of the two schoolgirls is waaay too big...

Keep those reviews coming! :cheer:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Great idea, have been looking for something like that.
But, why not put your reviews on this forum, as well as or instead of?
Thanks =)
Well there a 2 problems with posting reviews up in here.
The first one: If i make a single thread for every review, sooner or later, they'll get scattered all over the place, since people also write in other threads or create newer ones, so it's hard to keep track of them, and i like to have everything in order.
The second one: If i just do it in one thread, it's hard to keep track of the reviews, as well. Because one post will be the review, then a comment about it, then my reply, another review another reply to the first review and so on. You know what i mean?
That's why i choose to create a blog, so i have a good overview about the whole thing ;)

Toy content also useful (the fewer the better for me).
Agreed ;D
That's where my personal taste kicks in, i guess. If there are many toy scenes in one movie, i tend to rate that scene (or the overall movie, it depends) lower ;D

Possible problem is that some people have strange desires, highly rating activities such as spitting that I would rate as zero.
I don't see it as a problem because everyone's into different things and it'll be impossible to cater to every fetish/desire. The best you can do is, if you'd like, list those fetishes/desires but go on with your personal rating.
Yep, it's exactly as savajex said. If there is a "special fetish" scene in the movie, that not everyone might be into (such as spitting, squirting, etc.) i'll definitly make sure to mention it or put it in the tags.
Anyways, when i write a review i'll try to be pretty impartial, but i think it's more "personal" if you include your personal thoughts into the rating ;)
(As i said, i tend to rate movies with toy scenes pretty low xD)

The only complaint I have is the really distracting background image. They detract from the actual pics in your post because they overlap often, and sometimes I can't read the text. It's gotta go. Maybe to the right side? And the header image of the two schoolgirls is waaay too big...
Uhm do you mean the yellow "lesbianjavreviews" logo in the background? If it is distracting, i can delete that.
And the images. You mean the one to the left? Ah yeah, you could be right. I can swap them to the left and see if it looks better that way.
And don't worry: The banner is just temporary, i'll create a special banner soon ;)

A good (and representative) set of sceenshots would be useful.
Also, more pics would be great!
Got it! More pictures will be added in the next review =)

Keep those reviews coming! :cheer:
Thanks, guys ;D That's exactly my plan =D (By the way, savajex: Your signature is awesome XDD)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
(Sorry for the double-post :eek:)

I think i'm using this thread as a "notifier" for everyone who doesn't want to subscribe to my blog but still wants to keep up with my newest posts: I just wrote a new Review:

http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/09/review-miad-515.html

I took some of your suggestions into consideration (i added more screencaps this time, for instance =))

Enjoy it, guys ;)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Hey :hi:

Just dropped by your blog again. Great reviews!

I thought I'd leave you some thoughts I had, if you don't mind. Not trying to be a stick in the mud though!:

- The pictures on the left keep bugging me because I have to highlight the text in order to read it. :guaah:

- Your Yuka Oosawa post was interesting. I generally watch JAVs according to the actresses in it. So I like to find out about actresses that other people like and why. I thought it would be really great if you could explain what about them you like. I'm always on the lookout for new actresses to crush on. :perfectplan:

- I think a jump break on the reviews would help make the site easier to navigate.

I hope I'm not being annoying/picky. I'm just really excited about a rezu JAV blog. :grassdance:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Hey there =)
First off, thanks for your kind words, always good to see that people enjoy reading my reviews ;)

And don't hesitate to give me critic, since i always seek to improve this blog.

- The pictures on the left keep bugging me because I have to highlight the text in order to read it. :guaah:
All right. I'll try to align them on the right side of the blog instead of the left, maybe that'll help.

Your Yuka Oosawa post was interesting. I generally watch JAVs according to the actresses in it. So I like to find out about actresses that other people like and why. I thought it would be really great if you could explain what about them you like. I'm always on the lookout for new actresses to crush on. :perfectplan:
Oh yeah, now that you mention it, i didn't go too much into detail. I guess i got kinda carried away with the "real lesbian movies" debate =D
I'm planning to write more of that "JAV Actress thoughts" category and will take your critic into consideration for the nxt posts =)

- I think a jump break on the reviews would help make the site easier to navigate.
Got it. Yeah, the main page looks a bit "over-encumbered" xD

I hope I'm not being annoying/picky. I'm just really excited about a rezu JAV blog. :grassdance:
Nono, not at all. It's cool to see feedback, wether it is positive feedback or constructive criticism, since i seek to get better. It's also always cool to see a conversation going on about a particular Review of mine =)

I'm also going to write a post today or tomorrow where i i'll mention that i search some "guest writers" who want to write reviews or other stuff regarding lesbian JAV's. So if you want, you can be part of the blog, as a writer. But of course, this offer goes out to everyone who is reading this ;D

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!New Review!

I did it once again. Another new Review.
This time it's about DVDES-448 starring Mizuna Rei and Minamoto Suzu. A standard slow-paced lesbian schoolgirl JAV. But maybe it has some unique factors to it? Find it out yourself:

http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/09/review-dvdes-448.html

By the way: Savajex mentioned that the background was a bit distracting, so i changed it a few days ago, so the blog also has a new look now. If you have any more critic (nice words are also appreciated ;D) about the blog or the reviews, then let me know. As i said: I always seek to improve the blog =)
But for now: I hope you enjoy the newest review :tea:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Time for a new Review? Apparently.

This time it's "SVDVD-242" an JAV with a pretty unique setting: A News channel and two news anchors Hirai Maya and Maeda Haruna.
How will this JAV fare? Just click the link below and find it out yourself~

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/09/review-svdvd-242.html <-

I hope you enjoy my most recent review :tea:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!New Review!

Here i am, once again. It's about time for a new review, isn't it?
This time i wrote a review about another schoolgirl-themed lesbian JAV: "MIAD-511"... ... ... oh i'm sorry i still have to recover from it, the cuteness of this title almost knocked me out but, read for yourself:

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/09/review-miad-511_22.html <-

I have to warn you: If you can't handle movies with cuteness factor 11/10 then you probably shouldn't read it, because this movie is just... AH SO CUTE! But you have to decide for yourself ;)

I hope you'll enjoy my most recent review :tea:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!New Post!

All right, ladies and gents usually i only post right here when i wrote another Review. Now this isn't a review but a post about a i'd say "deliciate" subject. It's about the definition of "Lesbian JAV's."
You know me: I take this definition very serious and i can't stand when someone upload's a movie and is tagging it as a "Lesbian JAV" when it isn't a lesbian JAV.
So i wrote one whole post about it. It is pretty long, but i would like to hear your opinions on this so, there you go:

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/09/let-me-teach-you-part-1-definition-of.html <-

Have fun with my little lesson, young student ;D

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!New Review!

Your most favourite blog just grew up by one person... that's sounds like grammar distaster, but hey, nobody is perfect, right? =D
Now i'm not the only one who is posting reviews and general stuff about lesbian JAV's. savajex just joined the blog and has already released her first Review.

The Review is about ISD-073 featuring Minaki Saotome, Yui Matsuno, Rina Himegawa and Ryo Kiyohara. Let's be honest: You can't go wrong with this cast, can you? Let's see what savajex has to say about this movie:

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/09/review-isd-073.html <-

As always: Make sure to enjoy the review :tea: ;)

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!New Review!

savajex did just prove, that she is a true workaholic. She just released her 2nd Review. Unbelievable? You better belive it. It is up and ready for your enjoyment.
This time she reviewed "ISD-074". Well... i just realized that i don't seem to own that movie so i can't say anything about that title in advance. Well that gives you more time for the actual review:

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/09/review-isd-074.html <-

Enjoy it :tea:

And one more thing: I can give you a little preview of Reviews i'm about to post in the near future:
I already wrote one Review about DVDES-442, which will be released some time this week.
After that i'll review JUC-277 (as requested by an anonymus reader of the blog.)
And after that it's time for DVDPS-390. I'm a huge fan of 2 ladies making out in public places, as you might already know and this is one of them. It's awesome~~ :nosebleed:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!new review!

I actually shared filepost Links for ISD-173 over in slimedog's Thread a little while ago. I just checked them again and... surprise~ They are down :/

Buuuut i've got some uplifting news for you good people. I just posted a New Review. This time it is about DVDES-442, which is yet another schoolgirl-themed lesbian JAV... that's the 3rd in a row, right? Ah well, it will change with the next Review i'm going to write ;)
The question is: Does this JAV stand-out? It is unique compared to other schoolgirl-themed lesbian JAV's? And why am i always asking so many questions when the Review pretty much speaks for itself anyways? Beats me xD
So there you go:

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/09/review-dvdes-442_30.html <-

Grab a nice cup of tea and enjoy it :tea:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!new review!

A little spoiler: I gave this movie the highest possible rating. That's right:

11 out of 10 Points(!)

An anonymous reader of the Blog requested a Review to one of his favorite JAV's, which is JUC-277 staring Kirihra Azusa and Hosino Akari. Really... i'm still out of words, this Movie is 3 Hours and 50 Minutes long and it's just simply awesome... But i'm even more out of words during the whole Review so, there you go:

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/10/review-juc-277.html <-

Make sure to enjoy it :tea:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!New Post!

Okay guys. I hope you do remember my last post where i was teaching your, or to be more precise, where i was teaching manufacturers, uploaders etc. the meaning of the simple word "Lesbian."
Well that was the first lesson. I just posted the second lesson.
This time i'm teaching you how to identify fake lesbian JAV titles just by looking at the cover (it should work most of the time.)
I even added a little quiz at the end, so feel free to participate:

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/10/let-me-teach-you-part-2-how-to-identify.html <-

Enjoy the lesson :tea:

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
!announcement!

I have a special post for you today. Usually i always write, but this time i decided to talk. I did some sort of a little "Podcast" today. Don't worry, it's only about 7 minutes long, so you don't have to bear too long with my try hard english XD
However, i'm talking about upcoming posts from me and savajex on your (hopefully) favorite page on the internet =)

-> http://lesbianjavreviews.blogspot.de/2012/10/audio-announcement.html <-

(And one more thing: My next Review about "DVDPS-390" will be released either later today or tomorrow :))