Subtitles lesbians JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

le_cee

Aug 29, 2021
Hi,

I ran through the thread regarding the subtitles but unfortunately I didn't see a lot of lesbian subtitles. So I wonder if any of you have that kind of subtitle like this.

Having a large collection of high quality JAVs some of which are quite hard to find, I think we could find an arrangement. On the other hand, I am also not closed to price proposals for certain titles that I would very much like to have with subtitles.

Thank you in advance

maload

Jul 1, 2008
which title that do you need translate ?
i just ask because i want to watched it

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
My website does subtitles for JAV movies. We currently have only 6 lesbian movies (2 still need to be added to the catalog).

le_cee

Aug 29, 2021
Hi!

Thank you for your reply.
I landed on your site yesterday but unfortunately there are not those I am looking for: / What are the next 2 that should be added?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hi!

Thank you for your reply.
I landed on your site yesterday but unfortunately there are not those I am looking for: / What are the next 2 that should be added?
HAVD-971 and MIAD-650. We accept custom orders though.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
OK, thanks,
What are the prices on the other hand for personalized orders?
For regular movies (no more than 2 people speaking at the same time), it's 1.7$x "movie runtime". If you know enough interested people for a movie, crowdfunding can also reduce the cost.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
Damn, that's pretty expensive. One better choose a movie with a complicated plot, otherwise you'll be paying 200$ for a few kimochiis. :yareyare:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Damn, that's pretty expensive. One better choose a movie with a complicated plot, otherwise you'll be paying 200$ for a few kimochiis. :yareyare:

i said even people who dont know anything....... he will waste his my whole day for creating 1 subtiles from the beginning .
even he create that subtitle and he dont know japanese at all.
its look alike that easy .... but it need times.
and 1 day ... if you do something else for money .... how much will you make money ?? even they dont know any japanese at all ......

thats why lots of japanese resident who create subtitle here is gone or stop or dont do it .
he dont want to waste his time here ...
hmmm may be he is just busy fucking his wife or do something else in his life

people who understand a little bit of japanese < n5 , n4 ,n3 n2 and the perfect n1 whom lookalike a 12 years old boy who born in japan >

i said they can make money from their ablity . better then this .
an engineer with n3 ability got salary more than normal engineer . about 20 %
time and learing is expensive too.
google translater will kill lot of people in next 5 years.
lots of student who wok hard learning japanese will have no job .
may be we will got av actress who understand thai language or chinese language . haha in next few years. haha.
i believe in 4 years or less, no one will need subtilte at all because of this google translator
its good that google still have some weak points nowsday and some human can do what google translater cant do..
so i support human .

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
That's what people usually do, they order subs for movies with a plot. For Gonzo type movies, subs are a bit pointless I agree.

For subs, the translator does 2 tasks at the same time : the translation and the timecode. And this take a lot of time as you can imagine. And in the translation world, it's more like 3 or 4$/min. There is a member here, Wukage, doing some subtitle work on Fiverr, and his rate is 75$ for 25min. So, it's over 300$ for a 2 hours movie. It's normal and still good rate to be honest. With us, it's 204$. And you get your movie subs in less than a week on average.

le_cee

Aug 29, 2021
Indeed all this is a price! We must still hope that at this price the translation is really precise and of very high quality, not to say perfect ...

Well, if several members are willing to put in $ 20, it might be worth it!