JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
The only VR I like from Momonomo Rena is FCVR-029. It's very immersive and Rena is very intense here, she won't dissapoint you, don't miss it.

Azu Amatsuki looks gorgeous in FCVR-034, and the face to face scenes are a delight. It also has some light bondage, I don't know if you like that. But it's a scene you can skip.

enduraVR

restoring
Feb 12, 2024
It also has some light bondage
Guess it depends on how it's done. Not the biggest fan of very submissive performers (e.g. KAVR-240), but will judge on a case by case basis.

I use a free software called Losslesscut to merge the scenes into one complete movie. Curious if anyone else here does something similar. I prefer it, but wouldn't say it is a must.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
The bondage is very light. Azu's hands are tied (you can see in the last picture I posted) and they use a toy. I don't particularly like it, but the movie is very worthwhile for the other scenes.

I have used losslesscut... well, to cut... :p not to merge. I would like to put together all the scenes from the movies but I have thousands, it would be too much work. Anyway, the player jumps from one scene to the next automatically, so it's not much of a problem either.

Last edited:
Reactions: enduraVR

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
First info of the second VR of Prestige... The good news is that it's also with Remu, and it looks more interesting than the first one... :)

"[Delivery Exclusive VR Video] [Weekend Only] Secret Overnight Trip VR with the Best Mistress, Remu Suzumori - Nakadashi SEX - deepening love each other for as long as it takes without telling your wife! ".

The bad news is that it's directed by the same director who did a dire job on the first title.... :( Let's hope he does better here....

It comes out June 20, so it looks like they're going to release only one VR every two months.... Prestige is going to release in one year the same VRs as KMP in four days.... :(

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
First info of the second VR of Prestige... The good news is that it's also with Remu, and it looks more interesting than the first one... :)

"[Delivery Exclusive VR Video] [Weekend Only] Secret Overnight Trip VR with the Best Mistress, Remu Suzumori - Nakadashi SEX - deepening love each other for as long as it takes without telling your wife! ".

The bad news is that it's directed by the same director who did a dire job on the first title.... :( Let's hope he does better here....

It comes out June 20, so it looks like they're going to release only one VR every two months.... Prestige is going to release in one year the same VRs as KMP in three days.... :(
Please be a GFE type vid. I'll definitely pre-order again if its GFE type vid.

Slow pace is disappointing. Quite a few of their other girls I would like to see in VR.

Reactions: Tana_vak

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Please be a GFE type vid. I'll definitely pre-order again if its GFE type vid.

I'm not going to buy it blind this time. If the photos don't convince me, I won't buy it. I was very disappointed with the first one.

I too would like a GFE with Remu like Moodyz or S1 does, but according to the plot it's "a secret weekend with a mistress to cheat on your wife".... Let's see what kind of mistress she plays, I'm afraid....

I don't know what happened with the first movie, they released the 8K trailer at A Festa, but then they delete it. Let's see if they upload a trailer on this one.

Reactions: Tana_vak

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Looks like someone finally shared the new Remu VR video on sukebei. That one has the bonus tickling video but not the bonus kissing video.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
If anyone wants to try something curious, or maybe you're black yourself, this VR is a rarity, because there are only two VRs, if I remember well, where the male protagonist is black.

RVR_069

RVR-069.jpg

rvr069_2.jpg

rvr069.jpg

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
For the fans of big boobs, @enduraVR .... The first VR of Momoka Kagura... In the trailer they move naturally, but can tits of this size be natural, or are they fake tits?!?!!! (I'm asking)

SIVR-324 May 19

sivr00324pl.jpg

They fill the entire FOV even in a Pimax Crystal headset... :p

sivr00324pl_3.jpg

sivr00324pl_2.jpg

Reactions: Itsabiggapepperoni

teiji_ishida

Mar 18, 2023
I just watched PRDVR-048 for the first time. Big difference compare to PRVRSS-001. Wow! It's super immersive. I love the GFE, pacing, interaction, and dialogues. And all the positions are great (even with inferior camera back in the days). I hope Prestige and other companies get this director (Charlie Tanaka, according to javtrailers) to direct more of their VRs.

Now excuse me while I download Remu's three other VRs. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Well yes, , that VR is much more immersive than the new one, too bad the image quality is pretty mediocre. I think almost all of us would have loved to watch one like PRDVR-048, but in 8K...

Unfortunately the first new VR is a disappointment, and with the second one, considering that she plays a misstress, I don't have much hope... :(

I hope Prestige and other companies get this director (Charlie Tanaka, according to javtrailers) to direct more of their VRs.

Well, curiously, that's the same director who directed the new movie, which is a disaster from a VR point of view.... I don't know if he forgot how to shoot in VR, or what happened.... He is also shooting the second one, so let's see if this time he can make the grade...

Of Remu Suzumori's old titles my favorite is PRDVR-044, it was her first VR and she looked very shy and innocent. The sex is a bit slow, but she looks lovely. But any of her old VRs are good.

118prdvr00044pl.jpg

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I just watched PRDVR-048 for the first time. Big difference compare to PRVRSS-001. Wow! It's super immersive. I love the GFE, pacing, interaction, and dialogues. And all the positions are great (even with inferior camera back in the days). I hope Prestige and other companies get this director (Charlie Tanaka, according to javtrailers) to direct more of their VRs.

Now excuse me while I download Remu's two other VRs. :p
Her first VR is a GFE which is also very good, just no nakadashi.

The classroom one is fun for the seifuku but the lack of a bed means you don't get the face-to-face missionary. I personally don't mind cos I prefer sitting face-to-face which is what this video is about. But its also just 2 vids compared to the others which have 3.

The soapland video is the most popular but I'm not a fan. The squeaking from the bubble mattress can get annoying and it lacks the GFE vibe that the others have cos well...sex worker vid so she doesn't act as affectionate.

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
For the fans of big boobs, @enduraVR .... The first VR of Momoka Kagura... In the trailer they move naturally, but can tits of this size be natural, or are they fake tits?!?!!! (I'm asking)

SIVR-324 May 19

View attachment 3482888
Yes, i was waiting for this! Those are real and insane, I can't wait to see them in VR. S One has some of the best busty performers, happy to see them show up in VR

teiji_ishida

Mar 18, 2023
Well, curiously, that's the same director who directed the new movie, which is a disaster from a VR point of view.... I don't know if he forgot how to shoot in VR, or what happened.... He is also shooting the second one, so let's see if this time he can make the grade...
Well, that was ironic lol.

SIVR-324 May 19
I'm a fan of big boobs too. Small boobs like Mio Ishikawa are alright. Medium boobs like Remu Suzumori are nice. Big boobs like Yua Mikami or Rei Kamiki are awesome. But there is a point when it gets too uncomfortable to watch like Momoka Kagura. That's my opinion.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Yes, i was waiting for this! Those are real and insane, I can't wait to see them in VR. S One has some of the best busty performers, happy to see them show up in VR

I like boobs of all sizes, if they are natural, I'm not too picky about this.... :) But it's true that, if they are huge like these, I'm not usually attracted to them, like teiji_ishida. Maybe because they are usually overweight women, or with a certain age. But I've watched the trailer and Momoka Kagura is a young and attractive woman with great body, and it has all the camera shots I like, so I think I'll even buy it, to watch the 8K version on the first day....

Among other things, because outside of this title, for me May is being a desert....

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
First 8K VR of Minamo.... Another girl I don't know if they are natural or plastic... :confused:

It's a 8K VR from SOD, so we have 100 Mbps version at A Festa, crystal clear image.... :)

DSVR-1528 May 20

3DSVR-1528-8-R1.jpg

3DSVR-1528-8-R1_4.jpg

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
I like boobs of all sizes, if they are natural, I'm not too picky about this.... :) But it's true that, if they are huge like these, I'm not usually attracted to them, like teiji_ishida. Maybe because they are usually overweight women, or with a certain age. But I've watched the trailer and Momoka Kagura is a young and attractive woman with great body, and it has all the camera shots I like, so I think I'll even buy it, to watch the 8K version on the first day....

Among other things, because outside of this title, for me May is being a desert....
Definitely, above certain size there are a lot of other issues that come up - more curves, saggy, or just not that attractive overall, because chest size alone is enough to start a career. But there are a few exceptions from that, and S1 now has some in their roster. Mei Washio, Miyu Kiyohara, Minato Haru, Ren Gojo and others

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I love Mei Washio (please S1, a 8K VR with her!) and Miyu Kiyohara is awesome, too. I don´t know Minato Haru and Ren Gojo, but watching captures they look great too, I hope we can watch them in VR... :)

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
First 8K VR of Minamo.... Another girl I don't know if they are natural or plastic... :confused:

It's a 8K VR from SOD, so we have 100 Mbps version at A Festa, crystal clear image.... :)

DSVR-1528 May 20

View attachment 3483229

View attachment 3483230

Yeah, she's a confusing one.

I mean if she underwent the knife, she got a shitty plastic surgeon. What sort of idiot gave her asymmetric breasts with her left one being droopy and smaller?

Yet if they are natural, they don't really seem to jiggle naturally and look rather static when she's bouncing around in cowgirl. And when she lies back, they don't look very natural in the way that they deform.`