JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I would love a one-on-one VR with this girl. Who is she? I don't remember her from any VR.

View attachment 3388615
Oh hey, he was actually recommending 2 titles. I didn't like the bunny ones but this one I might check out.

Let's see, the cast are:
沙月恵奈、横宮七海、琴石ゆめる、鈴音杏夏
Respectively,
Satsuki Ena, Yokomiya Nanami, Kotoishi Yumeru, Suzune Kyouka.

Don't know 3 of the names. Ena is on the left in the green bikini.

Based on the minna no AV profile page, she's likely Suzune Kyouka.

Which means these will be her:

Reactions: Walle12

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
I would love a one-on-one VR with this girl. Who is she? I don't remember her from any VR.

It's Suzune Kyouka, I like her a lot. Unfortunately there are not that many VR scenes with her.
I can recommend SAVR-223, SAVR-210, MVR-004. SAVR-223 Is probably the most vanilla one.

savr00223pl.jpg

She's also in NHVR-209, another scene with bunny outfits.. I see a theme here

1nhvr00209jp-16.jpg

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Thanks Chewbakka and Itsabiggapepperoni !!

I can see why I barely remembered her. I don't like AQUBE's VRs at all, too many clothes and the camera always too far away, plus the angles are very mediocre.
I don't like SAVR VRs either, slow, robotic and boring sex, and they almost never shoot face-to-face missionary.

The only title I had watched of the ones you comment on, is SAVR-223, but I didn't know it was Suzune Kyouka. The makeup and hairstyle of the SAVR/KMP movies are so bad, all the girls look like they are 10 years older.

I wish she shoots more movies with other studios better than these.

glycereth

May 1, 2014
Hey all. How do you usually keep track of new releases?

I love natural medium breasts, but it's hard to keep track and find when new videos come out. Also hard to find good actresses that are similar and meet my taste.

To add onto the conversation, my current favorite actresses are:

0. Mahina Amane
1. Momo Sakura
2. Kawakita Saika
3. Erika Ozaki
4. Yuu Shinoda
5. Rino Yuki

I simply go to javlibrary, have my favs saved, just go to their profile page and you'll see all the titles, each title has the exact release date as well.

Unfortunately for us, the new laws in Japan pissed off Mahina and she cut her jav career short, she was and still is my top 3, if not top, and alongside her we also lost Nanami Ogura, who's also in my top 3, you should check her out.

Reactions: googlesearches

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
The beautiful Riko Hoshino debuts in VR, with the best VR director, Yazawa Receives, and at last we can buy the 8K VR versión without DRM (you can download and watch with any player) at A Festa VR... :) I have bought it to support 8K VR without DRM.

3DSVR-1378-8-R1.jpg

3DSVR-1378-8-R1_11.jpg

3DSVR-1378-8-R1_13.jpg

3DSVR-1378-8-R1_8.jpg

Reactions: r00g

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Oh, WOW. I have bought 8K version of 3DSVR-1378 at A Festa VR, and I am still in shock...

All of us who watch 8K VR know that the versions offered by Fanza have a pitiful bitrate, just 11 Mbps, and a lot of image quality is lost.

Well, in A Festa VR, I don't know why in the English store they haven't upload the 8K version yet, even if you buy it. But if you switch to the Japanese store (it's the same account and you can download movies in both stores once purchased) ,there is the 8K version which weighs 93 GB and has a bitrate of 105 Mbps... :haha:

It looks AMAZING, the best picture quality there is in JAV VR by far....

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Oh, WOW. I have bought 8K version of 3DSVR-1378 at A Festa VR, and I am still in shock...

All of us who watch 8K VR know that the versions offered by Fanza have a pitiful bitrate, just 11 Mbps, and a lot of image quality is lost.

Well, in A Festa VR, I don't know why in the English store they haven't upload the 8K version yet, even if you buy it. But if you switch to the Japanese store (it's the same account and you can download movies in both stores once purchased) ,there is the 8K version which weighs 93 GB and has a bitrate of 105 Mbps... :haha:

It looks AMAZING, the best picture quality there is in JAV VR by far....
That much of a difference in the Quest 3, huh?

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
That much of a difference in the Quest 3, huh?
In both Quest 2 and Quest 3 you should notice the difference from 4K to 8K. There is more detail and more definition, it's like doing 2X supersampling but without making up the pixels. At 8K it will always look better on any headset.

But I don't know if the difference is more o least noticiable, because I don't have Quest, I use PC VR. On PC I can add 2X or 3X supersampling even to 8K movies, and the definition is incredible, it looks like real life on my HP Reverb G2. Like going from DVD to Blu-ray. I hope all titles eventually come out in 8K because there is a jump in realism, and in VR the realism is everything to make you believe you are there, a meter away from the girls.

googlesearches

Dec 11, 2023
I use Javtrailers, and the "Coming soon" sections of Fanza and A Festa.

You have good tastes, I love Momo Sakura, Kawakita Saika, Erika Ozaki, Yuu Shinoda, and Rino Yuki... :) Yuu Shinoda needs to gain some weight, she has become too thin.
she's much older haha.. going to be hard. I think she might have retired but I'm not sure..

What's everyone's favorite scenes for the year? I've found that most harem/multiple actress scenes to be subpar - usually it's to provide exposure for a less known actress, so I usually favorite scenes with only one actress.

googlesearches

Dec 11, 2023
I simply go to javlibrary, have my favs saved, just go to their profile page and you'll see all the titles, each title has the exact release date as well.

Unfortunately for us, the new laws in Japan pissed off Mahina and she cut her jav career short, she was and still is my top 3, if not top, and alongside her we also lost Nanami Ogura, who's also in my top 3, you should check her out.
Is this confirmed? what new law? Mahina was my favorite dang

Nanami Ogura is good! I have a few of her scenes actually but she hasn't been registered in my head as a favorite yet.. Thanks for the recommendation

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
she's much older haha.. going to be hard. I think she might have retired but I'm not sure..

What's everyone's favorite scenes for the year? I've found that most harem/multiple actress scenes to be subpar - usually it's to provide exposure for a less known actress, so I usually favorite scenes with only one actress.
Lol they can be fun if the girls are close enough in caliber.

I'm new to the VR scene so everything came out at once for me. The favorite I've watched so far would be the KAVR-226 I have posted up earlier. Ichika and Yui just work so well together that I can't focus on just one. That was just really fun.

But if I had to pick something that came out this year, it would likely be whatever Momo Sakura filmed that year. That would probably be it haha. She had two this year I think? The one that was not massage themed. I think it was IPVR-230.

Special mention to IPVR-226. The last VR we'll get from the gorgeous Aizawa Minami as she's retiring. :nangiss:

googlesearches

Dec 11, 2023
Lol they can be fun if the girls are close enough in caliber.

I'm new to the VR scene so everything came out at once for me. The favorite I've watched so far would be the KAVR-226 I have posted up earlier. Ichika and Yui just work so well together that I can't focus on just one. That was just really fun.

But if I had to pick something that came out this year, it would likely be whatever Momo Sakura filmed that year. That would probably be it haha. She had two this year I think? The one that was not massage themed. I think it was IPVR-230.

Special mention to IPVR-226. The last VR we'll get from the gorgeous Aizawa Minami as she's retiring. :nangiss:
momo sakura is a champ, KAVR 226 is interesting, I typically don't enjoy small breasts but their face is attractive enough to be interesting

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
For me 2023 has been a bad year in JAV VR. Movies with too many clothes, the camera getting further and further away, a lot of immersion has been lost. And no one has risked anything, all movies are clones of each other. Much more titles have been released, but much more mediocre. KMP has flooded the market with hundreds of boring titles, with slow, short, and robotic sex, and made without any passion, all the same.

Something similar with SOD VR, which has multiplied releases in 2023, at the cost of releasing much more mediocre titles, with a couple of scenes and made in a hurry.

Only the release of 8K titles has saved the year, Premium, Idea Pocket, and Moodz have made an effort to release immersive and well shot titles, for their 8K releases.

I don't have a favorite title of the year, for me the best are the ones from director Yazawa Receives, one of the few that make you feel like you're with the girl, and not watching a movie.

Also some 8K titles from Moodz, Premium and Idea Pocket. I know they are vanilla titles, but the immersion is spectacular. If you want to feel that you are with the girls, watch them:

DSVR-1254

dsvr-1254-jpg.3217025

JUVR-156
juvr-156-jpg.3086258

RSRVR-013
rsrvr-013-jpg.3269391

FCVR-034

fcvr-034-jpg.3372987

URVRSP-245

urvrsp-245-jpg.3284871

IPVR-233

ipvr-233-jpg.3321974

SIVR-248

sivr-248-jpg.3245095

MDVR-246

mdvr-246-jpg.3335941

IPVR-226 is a great VR. Minami is all the movie kissing you...

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
My thoughts on 2023 so far:

Obviously the biggest event was introduction of 8k. the increase in quality is noticeable even in 4k titles. I can finally say JAV is on par with western releases, which was a long time coming.

A lot of great performers retired this year, but in their place so many new faces popped up, it's honestly hard to keep up.

I feel like VR matured in a way. Producers found out what most people like, which angles work well, which positions, gestures etc. They made a formula and they stuck to it. Lucky for me, that formula lines up with my tastes almost perfectly, so i can't complain. There are a lot less terrible scenes, but at the same time there were fewer risks taken, which is a shame.

Looking at my 2023 folder it's really hard to find anything that isn't just solo GFE, so here's some points for originality:

VRKM-948 stands out as one of rare deepthroat scenes
WAVR-281 I just adore both of the girls, and the scenario has a Yakuza, debt collecting theme
HUNVR-184 That studio has a unique style, which I appreciate. Here you are having fun with five different classmates in a locker room, one after another.

Still, my favorites are probably these:

PRVR-075 with Takeuchi Yuki - fantastic GFE
MDVR-246 with Nozomi Ishihara - mentioned multiple times before, just a perfect scene.
SIVR-307 with Minato Hana - Was just released so maybe I have a recency bias but it really is up there.

And shoutout to some performers that made an impression

Ueda Sana
She has a unique charm to her. Very skinny, which is usually not my thing, but she has some of the best "fuck me" eyes i've seen. Great energy in all of her performances
vrkm01206jp-3.jpg

Arisu Mai
Cute and with a fantastic ass. Not much more to say here
kavr00322jp-2.jpg

Hina Sasaki
I'm not even sure if that's her name, as she's uncredited in most titles.
But she's very cute, and i hope to see her more in 2024
13dsvr01390pl.jpg

Suehiro Jun
Great performer, love her smile. She does group scenes often and always has great chemistry with others
juvr00161jp-4.jpg

Last edited:

goodkaji

Nov 30, 2009
Managed to buy some vids on Fanza. Unfortunately, I'm using my iphone to watch the vids. My vpn does jack for me since I have to use the app store to download their player. Any work arounds for this?

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Managed to buy some vids on Fanza. Unfortunately, I'm using my iphone to watch the vids. My vpn does jack for me since I have to use the app store to download their player. Any work arounds for this?
Uh...my advice would be to skip the next model of iPhone and use the money on an actual VR headset? You can buy a Quest 3 for the price of the latest iPhone with change to spare. The Quest 2 is even cheaper now but you better hurry as I think its no longer in production and current stock is being liquidated.

Apple charges you a whole lot extra for devices with a ton of limitations. And VR on a phone is no fun at all.

Trust me, as someone who did start off on sticking their phone into a headset, actual dedicated headsets are waaay better.

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
VR seems to be improved my opinion of quite a lot of JAV girls. There were some that I have never really paid much attention to in the past but now that I've seem them in VR my opinion of them flipped 180 degrees.

I always thought Suzumori Remu was hot but was never a fan of Attackers video style as there just weren't enough POV shots. Well, that's different in VR which is POV all the way. She looks great right in front of the camera, and those breasts which I thought were fake cos of how gravity defying they are in their perkiness... well, they do actually look fairly natural in VR. Kudos to her plastic surgeon - if she had one. I'm not sure anymore. Shame all her VR clips are in fairly low res, she needs to start shooting new ones in HD.

cap_e_9_prdvr-048.jpg
These can't be real...nobody has breasts like that except in hentai anime...

cap_e_10_prdvr-048.jpg
Erm... err... Who cares, I like what I see...

Another older actress, Konno Hikaru, also suddenly caught my attention. I quite enjoyed her naked housekeeper title. VRKM-1163.

vrkm01163pl.jpg
Frankly, I got hard just from watching her undress at the doorstep right at the beginning, and its not like I was even particularly horny at that point of time. Watching her perform a few chores in the buff was certainly pleasant. Even more fun was when she comes over to clean your pipes - something you don't usually get out of housekeeping services, not even the naked ones. Yes, those exist.

I won't call this title video of the year or anything. Its not particularly outstanding in anyway but its a solid release. I'm still not really a fan of her normal AV vids, but I'll be keeping an eye out on her VR titles.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I always thought Suzumori Remu was hot
She is so beautiful... And as you, I still don't know if her boobs are fake or not.... At times they look plastic, but at others they move naturally.

Yes, unfortunately her VR movies are a few years old now, and they don't have much image quality. Suzumori Remu is a Prestige exclusive girl, who stopped releasing VRs 2 or 3 years ago. So until the studio comes back, we won't see any more VRs from Suzumori.... :(

She is the most desired in VR. As I say she recorded her movies in VR years ago, and right now it has 4 titles in the top 10 best sellers on A Festa VR.... And compare her stars with the others....

Untitled 1.jpg

VR seems to be improved my opinion of quite a lot of JAV girls. There were some that I have never really paid much attention to in the past but now that I've seem them in VR my opinion of them flipped 180 degrees.

The perception of girls changes completely in VR. Before VR I didn't know a single name of a Japanese actress, I didn't care a bit. But when you see them in VR you see them as real people, and you start to be interested to know if they have shot more VRs, or if they are in upcoming releases.
One thing that happens to a lot of people is that a VR movie is much more intimate, the girls talk to you, and you have the fantasy that the girl is with you, and not with an actor. With the actresses you like, you don't want to see them in 2D with other actors, you get a little jealous... :p

Another older actress, Konno Hikaru, also suddenly caught my attention. I quite enjoyed her naked housekeeper title. VRKM-1163

I like her a lot. She has still a good body and nipples, and she is a good performer. That title is one of the best of KMP VR this year. Check this one:

VRKM-262
vrkm-262-jpg.2608967

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I like her a lot. She has still a good body and nipples, and she is a good performer. That title is one of the best of KMP VR this year. Check this one:

VRKM-262
vrkm-262-jpg.2608967
Why did she have to dye her hair...I've always preferred natural or darker hair.

Ah well, at least its not bleached blonde. I just don't like that look on Asian girls. I can still handle this color. I'll check it out.