JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

anotherman

Jan 23, 2022
My favorites are NHVR-163, SCVR-029 and MEVR-002. Anyone know of similar video like this? USVRSP-018 is great too.
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Reactions: Walle12

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
Speaking of fetish, one of the videos I picked up was 35SVR-0583. I've only skimmed so far, but this is the hardest I've seen them go in a VR JAV. Hell, harder than most VR outside of KinkVR. The 3D really shines through though, like the unbreakable post deepthroat gag saliva strand hanging there stands out.
I missed this one, might need to pick it up. Good VR deep throat scenes are few and far between.
This girl is really kinky too, she's starring in one of my favorites when it comes to more hardcore scenes, MVR-001
Sadly, M-Girls Lab only did three VR scenes and seemingly gave up, but this one really shines.

mvr00001pl.jpg

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
No, the Takumi versions or NHVR never have DRM. The only titles with DRM are Kiwami (KIWVR).

They say you need Dimension player because you need a player, but you can use any player...

You can buy that title (and all except KIWVR) without problems, they don't have DRM. I have bought a lot of Takumi titles at A Festa, all of them without DRM.

Oh shit, that's awesome then.

Unfortunately i removed quite a few from my wishlist, will have to search and re-add.

Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
My favorites are NHVR-163, SCVR-029 and MEVR-002. Anyone know of similar video like this? USVRSP-018 is great too.

Of your list I love MEVR-002. One of the best with the stunning Iioka Kanako:

mevr-002-jpg.2755194

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Oh shit, that's awesome then.

Unfortunately i removed quite a few from my wishlist, will have to search and re-add.
The Golden Week ends in three days, Hurry up!!! Most titles are 30 -50% off.

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
No, the Takumi versions or NHVR never have DRM. The only titles with DRM are Kiwami (KIWVR).

They say you need Dimension player because you need a player, but you can use any player...

You can buy that title (and all except KIWVR) without problems, they don't have DRM. I have bought a lot of Takumi titles at A Festa, all of them without DRM.
Whelp... I think you were wrong about that... I just bought 3 videos... and all of them pop up with the error below.

So they're not lying when they say it requires D-Player.
VLC doesn't work, DEO doesn't work, they don't show up in Skybox, and I can't do anything in Whirlgig... the program is just like glitchy every time I open it, even after a restart.

Wasted money I didn't have a lot of extra of, and Dimension Player is complete garbage... I put them in a separate folder and apparently I can't browse to it in the program.

I'm super salty at the moment. (Not at you, just the situation)

1651965595387.png

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Sorry, but it is very rare... What titles have you purchased? Are you downloading the correct files? They offer different versions in the download section, with and without DRM...

To dowload, log in, and you need to go to "Watch the purchased video" on the frontpage of A Festa VR. Select a movie you have bought and at the right there are different options. Download the 4K version:

Untitled 1.jpg

So they're not lying when they say it requires D-Player.

I see the same message as you in all the movies I have bought and I can download without DRM:

Untitled 2.jpg

It says Dimension Player buy I can download it without DRM.

Tell me the titles and I'll check. But As I Know, only the Kiwami movies have DRM. And I have bought more than 100 titles...

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Wow, that titles are very old, maybe the first ones of A Festa.

The only explanation I can find is that they are from the first era before Kiwami, and they put DRM on them.

I'm sorry I missed those titles. It's really bad luck because I don't even think 5% of all A Festa titles have DRM, and they're the only ones you're buying... :(

With such old titles it's already going blind, but I can confirm that the message that you need Dimension Player is useless, because it appears on all titles, including the ones without DRM. And that Takumi and NHVR titles don't have DRM either, as I told you. But you have gone to buy those so old that it looks like they do.... Sorry... :(

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
Don't worry about it... I'm pretty gun shy now. Not sure what to do for future purchases. I guess if drm is going to be the only way to get titles i have to gamble... or just not get any watersports / butthole focus vids.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Sorry again. It is really bad luck. I think only around 5% of movies at A Festa VR have DRM. But it seems all of them are old fetish titles or Kiwami titles... :(

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
Sorry again. It is really bad luck. I think only around 5% of movies at A Festa VR have DRM. But it seems all of them are old fetish titles or Kiwami titles... :(
I just wish there were a way to definitely tell.

I'll probably mostly stick with ones that say the highest quality isn't compatible with dimension player.

Maybe risk a couple. (Like that piss on the girl one)

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
In some Kiwami titles it says "Dimension Player exclusive", but not in all of them. As you say, they should clearly specify which ones have DRM and which ones don't.

Reactions: DeadGuy88

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
In some Kiwami titles it says "Dimension Player exclusive", but not in all of them. As you say, they should clearly specify which ones have DRM and which ones don't.
Agreed, but I'm sure they know how much Dimension Player sucks and nobody would use it if they had a choice. I know the titles I bought for it are going to largely go unwatched.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
The SOD VR releases of 2022 are getting so bad, I'm starting to think they've spent all the money on those absurd harem movies, and the rest are pathetically shot filler titles with second-rate girls....

The releases of this week... :

dsvr-1134-jpg.2927248

dsvr-1127-jpg.2927245

:(:(

Last edited:

penguinbutt

Jan 4, 2007
So it took a little over a month to convince me....I am now a proud owner of an Oculus Quest 2 (I will not use the moronic tag the marketers are trying to force on people...)...haven't really tired out the system yet, sure to be an eventful weekend!!

Thanks for all the pointers so far, I have over 30 titles to go through...welp!

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Let us know if you notice the difference!

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
So it took a little over a month to convince me....I am now a proud owner of an Oculus Quest 2 (I will not use the moronic tag the marketers are trying to force on people...)...haven't really tired out the system yet, sure to be an eventful weekend!!

Thanks for all the pointers so far, I have over 30 titles to go through...welp!
Remember to stay hydrated and be careful not to injure yourself while going through those 30 titles... chaffing could become a serious issue.

Eventually I'll upgrade past the CV1... It works well enough for what I use it for... and while 6K or 8K would be awesome it would destroy my ISP limited monthly bandwidth which I'm bordering on going over every month anyway. (I fucked around and used half of it in 7 days... gotta chill the rest of the month)

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
At last the first VR at KMP of the director Yazawa Receive has been launched: VRKM-597 (Download). :)

It was worth the wait. Great movie with original and never seen before camera angles and poses of the girls, and cool face-to-face sex scenes. The best KMP VR in years...

The only problem I have seen is the IPD they have used to shoot the film, I see the girls too big, like giants.

Personally, just for the face-to-face missionary with Nanami Matsumoto, it's worth it. I will buy it next month when it comes out at A Festa VR. Waiting more VRs from Yazawa Receive.

vrkm-597-jpg.2928156