JAV Sharing Site Under Siege!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Wow! Head on over to http://javaddiction.biz/ (a place where I've taken FULL advantage of my Ryushare premium account for quite some time) and check out the sad state of affairs. "UNDER HOSTAGE"

:dizzy::punch::tears:

Mar 28, 2008
That hostage message was posted on December lol

But videos are still being posted. Its a joke.

Unless this is your fun way to promote that site .__.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
That hostage message was posted on December lol

But videos are still being posted. Its a joke.

Unless this is your fun way to promote that site .__.

No, my friend. The admin of that site (I believe they're Australian) was in the hospital after being mugged and shot. His buddy, who handled the Ryushare account sales (I get mine through them) and knows nothing about website stuff filled in for him and updated things the best he could. That date has been there since the incident. The admin was back not long after the Lunar New Year. Now you see what has replaced his "I'm back and will be updating" kind of message he had up. To be sure, that message has been there at least 48 hours, I only saw it yesterday. Not sure if it was there the day before that. If anything maybe they are negotiating and it hasn't been Munsoned yet.

I am certainly not taking that as any kind of fake. I've purchased Ryushare Premium from them again and again and have enjoyed their uploads. They un-DRM as well. And no I'm not promoting them. I never have even though they've been my source for all of my HD titles. Just thought I'd share since that could happen to any site, really. Not much real security in these kinds of websites. And anyway, shinigamie, when have you ever seen me promote another site around here?

Suvlaco

Jun 9, 2009
Given how strict gun control is in Australia it's pretty unlikely the guy got mugged and shot... o_O (Speaking as an Aussie myself). That sorta stuff usually gets on the news pretty quick around here.

Suvlaco

Jun 9, 2009
I wasn't so much doubting you, more likely the person who said so... :p And yeah, they say mate in the UK too so... yeah? :p

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I wasn't so much doubting you, more likely the person who said so... :p And yeah, they say mate in the UK too so... yeah? :p

Gotcha! Wasn't implying you were implying anything...just saying I thought they were completely based on their calling me mate in their emails. But that doesn't prove anything now that I think about it. At any rate, I hope they stay up! They were really a great service.