JAV Gossips

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
princeali692: I like squirting. I mean it's probably fake more often than not, but I feel most guys can't really figure out exactly when/if a woman *really* orgasms. However, we do damn well know what it looks like when a guy cums (he squirts!). So seeing a woman emulate a male ejaculation when she reaches her own "orgasm" is something we can relate to even if that's not how it actually happens in real life.

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
Something's up with this girl :-

https://www.av-event.jp/user_data/evelt/detail.php?event_id=7981

Every one of her social media had not been updated for a while :-

https://mobile.twitter.com/S1_aoi

https://www.instagram.com/s1_aoi/

Blog scrubbed clean :-

http://blog.livedoor.jp/aoi_1203/

Her films are still being released like clockwork though. So anyone think she had up and disappear ?.
Probably retired. There's a couple month period between shooting an AV and when it's released due to editing and censoring and stuff. S1 idols in particular have said that videos they shot in the beginning of June will come out in September/October, to give you an idea of how long it is. So S1 probably had shot a bunch of movies with her that they haven't released yet, but she's done performing.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
Probably retired. There's a couple month period between shooting an AV and when it's released due to editing and censoring and stuff. S1 idols in particular have said that videos they shot in the beginning of June will come out in September/October, to give you an idea of how long it is. So S1 probably had shot a bunch of movies with her that they haven't released yet, but she's done performing.

I know about the post production timing which typically can range anywhere from 2 to 5 months. It's just a bit of curiosity that a top billed talent like her could have ceased interaction with fans abruptly.

According to insider information, she is highly unlikely to go MIA, which could only mean she had a mental breakdown of sorts.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
jwlim80: I was staring at that thinking there was like hidden mosaic, but then I saw it. Very, very neat though I'm sure it'll ruffle the jimmies of some shiofuki purists.
And in other news: 99% of the time (in censored titles at least) if nakadashi happens, but if the title promotion doesn't make a big deal of it, it's almost certainly faked.

I even saw fake nakadashi in an uncensored VR movie. If I remember well, the guy still had the condom, pull his thing out the girl and you can see "semen" dropping from her pussy.

I never cared much for squirting I always thought it was ridiculous. I'm not shocked at all that it is fake most of the time.

For some girls or when they built it well, it's hot. But most of time I also think it's ridiculous. At least, it smells better on the set with water rather than real pee.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Knight's Visual is pretty much the only company that puts out censored JAV without condoms and real creampies. Or if they're fake, they're really good at faking it.

Honnaka acts as if their creampies are real as well, but I'm pretty sure most of them are not.

Reactions: shawn720s

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
The problem with real creampie (and raw sex for that matter) is not so much of about pregnancy, but the possibilities of STD.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
darksider59: I saw one like that too. It was an older title that was originally filmed with mosaic though unless the mosaic's really thick, you can still see the condom.

Hans: Studio MOBSTERS (who we show /selfplug) is definitely real creampies. At least one of their guys in each title will pull out and squirt once before going right back in with no cuts. Their mosaic is also super thin too so you should easily be able to see condoms if they were using them.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
June 26, 2017: Kana Momonogi 桃乃木かな squirting exposed as fake!

In Momonogi's first squirtuing specialty video [IPZ-937 恥じらいの失禁×爆潮大噴射 大洪水セックス 桃乃木かな], the studio advertised that her squirting has a range of 2 meters. But sadly for the studio, their own promotional photo exposed that the squirting is fake. [see earlier post by @jwlim80 ]

So now this very popular "pretty girl", who once beat Yua Mikami in sales/ranking, has busted the myth that AV squirting is real. Rather, as most insiders know, they are done by hiding a tube using camera angle and mosaic.

We shouldn't be blaming Kana Momonogi [I guess some fans are being nasty to her], she is only doing what the studio and director asked her to do.

Actually it's not always been like this: earlier, in an interview, legendary squirting queen Hotaru Akane 紅音ほたる revealed that she had to drink a lot of water in order to perform shiofuki. But back then, shiofuki was a specialty act (like anal sex still is, today); nowadays squirting is considered a basic requirement for each and every performer. But the recent "forced-to-perform" scandal also floated the accusation that agencies coerced performers to drink large quantity of water to perform. So studios have switched to using props and camera tricks in order to reduce exposure to accusations.

And finally... something that's been in front of all the fans, clear as day. Why is squirting rather uncommon in uncensored vids, especially with idols who have performed impressive squirting in mainstream censored vids? So while female ejaculation may happens in the real world, it's not every woman and every time that it happens. Without the mosaic to hide the props, the uncensored studio simply give up that trick.

Something related ,
Something wrong with this picture ? :-
20170621222008340.jpg

Look closer :-
20170621222009598.jpg

Reactions: cavarrone

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Never heard of her or that video, but I would have called bullshit straight away if I saw 2m squirting.

Its not physically possible, unless her vagina has the sort of muscles that can crush a metal dildo on insertion.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Any new gossiP.
There had been plenty of new news/gossips. E.g. the lesbian relation between Sora Shiina and Eririka Katagiri was "officially" over; Ai Uehara's "comeback"; a couple of retirements; Anri's extortion case's aftermath; and most interesting: 20+ AV idols went to Taiwan Adult Expo (TAE) and there were at least 5 reports worth of material that would be worth translating and posting here. Even who didn't go to Taiwan and the reasons were somewhat interesting.

Alas but I don't have the time to do even 1/3 of all the interesting stories (excluding all the commercial blurb promoting new idols / vids).

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
Kaho Shibuya rant on her blog how her incompetent asshole of a manager had been sacked :-

http://blog.livedoor.jp/kaho_shibuya/archives/1065470315.html

Some example lifted :-
The manager forgot his passport and wanted to canceled a photoshot oversea just because they can't meet the flight.

After he left Shibuya high and dry at airport, she contacted her agency regarding the change of plan, the director said he will get the manager to check on the flight scheduel. The manager then called Shibuya and tell her to check the flight scheduel herself since she is still at the airport.

After everything had been reassigned, the client ask Shibuya so who had forgotten whose passport. Meaning that manager didn't even confess his fault.

There was even a time where he agreed to an AV job without consulting her and asking the agency, left her feeling ill on the hotel bed alone and ask the agency for funds in her name just so he can get some souvenirs.

So it comes to a point where Shibuya told the agency it's either him or her. The agency told the manager to go.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
There had been plenty of new news/gossips. E.g. the lesbian relation between Sora Shiina and Eririka Katagiri was "officially" over; Ai Uehara's "comeback"; a couple of retirements; Anri's extortion case's aftermath; and most interesting: 20+ AV idols went to Taiwan Adult Expo (TAE) and there were at least 5 reports worth of material that would be worth translating and posting here. Even who didn't go to Taiwan and the reasons were somewhat interesting.

Alas but I don't have the time to do even 1/3 of all the interesting stories (excluding all the commercial blurb promoting new idols / vids).

would be great if you can share those here :)

ball7

Aug 2, 2010
most interesting: 20+ AV idols went to Taiwan Adult Expo (TAE) and there were at least 5 reports worth of material that would be worth translating and posting here. Even who didn't go to Taiwan and the reasons were somewhat interesting.

You big tease.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
You big tease.

Something here from what I can remember :-
They tried to bring Mikami and Takahashi in, but their management forbid direct fan interaction. So that will just limit to seeing those 2 waving their hands on stage and you know how that will piss people off.....

They wanted Shiraishi too, but she rejected it after hearing she would share the stage with Mikami and Takahashi. The organiser thought of extending the invitation again after talks fall through with Mikami and Takahashi, but think better of it when he believe Shiraishi will not even share the spotlight with Julia.

ball7

Aug 2, 2010
If we are talking about Marina Shiraihi and Yua Mukami - it seems odd that they would not share a stage.
Since many images from backstage of Ebisu Muscat events - display them as very close.

Reactions: rul_fz

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
If we are talking about Marina Shiraihi and Yua Mukami - it seems odd that they would not share a stage.
Since many images from backstage of Ebisu Muscat events - display them as very close.

My bad. Bit of mistranslation and bad recall and on my part.

After referring to the actual article here :-

http://avno1.playno1.com/article-23604-1.html#.WVExh7puJhF

It should be both Shiraishi and Tenshi wanted to do what both Mikami and Takahashi demand. No direct fan interaction.

To avoid fan backlash, he dropped both Shiraishi and Tenshi.

But it is true that Shiraishi share some bad blood with another unnamed actresses :-

http://www.playno1.com/article-23195-1.html#.WUD7P7puJhE

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
It should be both Shiraishi and Tenshi wanted to do what both Mikami and Takahashi demand. No direct fan interaction.

To avoid fan backlash, he dropped both Shiraishi and Tenshi.

But it is true that Shiraishi share some bad blood.
I would present the same report with slight different angle. I think it's much less about the personality but more about the persona. The real life personality of Shoko and Yua maybe whatever, perhaps not such snobby prima dona. But the ecology of celebrity is highly hierarchical, so the reigning queen of AV (no matter if she is Shoko or Sora Shiina or anybody ) must demand a different treatment from everyone else. She might in real life be very sociable but if she accept equal treatment with the "common" AV idols she risk losing her prestige which may even affect her DVD sales.

So just as there are accusations that industry coerce girls to perform, I also think the industry coerce the idols to be more assholes then they really are.

There are also reports that some idols are very shy or fragile. Others are very personable or sociable. Contrasting with the persona that the industry invents and maintain for each girl.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I'm sorry for late question, but if you don't mind, can you give a little explanation about this?
See my post on my latest view.

It's just my unprovable believe they are fake. The point isn't real vs. fake, it's if they look good on screen (for my purpose). I should say there are better (and more real-looking) tits out there. The point is that, even if they aren't the best, nor look real to me, she's still one of my favs. Except for unlikely events in next 6 months. Yua, Julia and Shoko should be my top 3 (no particular order) for 2017.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Couple of juicy bits to add to @jwlim80 excellent post:

1. Kaho Shibuya is still mad after getting the bad manager fired. Kaho's current manager still has not a full handle of the situation, so it's not a guarantee there won't be more drama (quitting the agency? quitting AV altogether?) evolving from this.

2. Kaho wasn't being a prima dona, being mad for not getting pampered by manager/agency. She cares about each job and career development, she's mad the guilty manager mishandled her assignments and damaged her career.

3. Notice she had a lot of releases per month earlier and then in last few months, her vids per month have gone way way down? The guilty manager is now being accused of deliberately declining job offers to spite her. So he's much worse than just a bumbling fool, he's the enemy of oppai fans!

Kaho Shibuya rant on her blog how her incompetent asshole of a manager had been sacked :-

http://blog.livedoor.jp/kaho_shibuya/archives/1065470315.html

Some example lifted :-
The manager forgot his passport and wanted to canceled a photoshot oversea just because they can't meet the flight.

After he left Shibuya high and dry at airport, she contacted her agency regarding the change of plan, the director said he will get the manager to check on the flight scheduel. The manager then called Shibuya and tell her to check the flight scheduel herself since she is still at the airport.

After everything had been reassigned, the client ask Shibuya so who had forgotten whose passport. Meaning that manager didn't even confess his fault.

There was even a time where he agreed to an AV job without consulting her and asking the agency, left her feeling ill on the hotel bed alone and ask the agency for funds in her name just so he can get some souvenirs.

So it comes to a point where Shibuya told the agency it's either him or her. The agency told the manager to go.

Reactions: cavarrone