JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
すみれ美香, don't know what her name on english, look pretty fake to me but still great looking at. Fake or not i really don't care as long as it looks great like this, anyone know any similiar boobs or body like her? She will be very popular soon i believe.

dvaj00222pl.jpg

dvaj00222jp-5.jpg

dvaj00222jp-9.jpg

I don't know but f*ck!! you are right! those babies are beautiful! hehe

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
she's still active. Face not my type though. Actually would lean towards fake but as others have said, doesn't really matter if they look good. Same with Aika Yumeno's. Don't pancake enough when on her back to convince me 100% they're real and they seem too firm in general, but natural looking enough that I don't care either way.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Can anybody guess what's going on with this bump on the top Aoi's right (her right) boob? As the guy is fucking her tits, this little bubble keeps puffing up and down. I didn't think her tits were fake but even if they are, I can't think of why that would cause this.

I think this is from SNIS-878 (sorry, didn't write it the code down right away). It's much more obvious when you watch the video than in the screenshots since you can see it inflate and deflate as he thrusts.

Aoi 3.5.jpg

Aoi 2.png Aoi 3.png Aoi 1.png

Bladeleon

Dec 8, 2009
Rina Ishihara also recenly got Implant? you can see the implant scar surgery at her movie BF-503 and funny thing is she realize the scar is there, she tried to cover the scar everytime.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
A two-vids-and-done nobody (You Hinata 日向曜). I got the vid HND-372 for just the freak factor (she's super flexible cheerleader), and noticed yet-another-example of smallish but suspicious tits.

HND-372.mp4_20170615_110414.866.jpg

How does the jury find?

Sub-par surgical skills? Or just naturally odd shape perhaps due to her young age?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Does anybody have an opinion on the Yua Aida pictures I posted on the bottom of page 13?

don't see any Yua Aida pics on the bottom of page 13 :confused:

infact, one thing that make girl in the picture look fake are photoshop-work .
there are too much of them even in screenshot .

yes, oftenly photoshop just ruined everything

Sliu24

Mar 22, 2017
don't see any Yua Aida pics on the bottom of page 13 :confused:

yes, oftenly photoshop just ruined everything

Sorry, near the bottom. Post #256. The side curve of her right breast in the first 2 pics have a weird indent. The 3rd and 4th pics are included just to show that she should be all natural, and those dents might just be some natural occurence. Just wanted to see what you guys think. Thanks!

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
About Takahashi Shouko ...

https://twitter.com/ts_takasho/status/776351771413258241
"I didn't have breast enlargement. I take this positively that people think my breasts are beautiful to the point of being enlarged"

Here is the translation of this page (in japanese). It's all I found about her boobs. (if there are mistakes in my translation, please correct me)

--------------------

E9AB98E6A98BE38197E38287E38186E38193E38080E383AFE382AD-thumbnail2.jpg
The shape of the attachment to the shoulder blade of her biceps of the left armpit. On this image, its goes like /> , but the / is an incision line when inserting a breast prosthesis from the side (armpit ?).

johnnydep-2016-10-19T163A033A15-1-thumbnail2.PNG

A year after the surgery, the notch cut looks like a deep grooved lump done with a sharp blade and is heterogeneous.
We see whitening due to collagen discharge.

E9AB98E6A98BE38197E38287E38186E38193E38080E5B7A6E383AFE382AD-thumbnail2.jpg

Although this image is an official poster, the incision trace of Takasho's right armpit isn't corrected at all.
As an AV actress Takahashi Shouko's "Attract the way you are" graciousness feels professional.

johnnydep-2016-10-19T163A033A15-2-thumbnail2.PNG
Although the incision line remains clearly, it seems that the wound healing of the incision line has progressed and the discomfort was removed.

--------------------

I might not be used to see not obvious fake boobs, but to me, it's more shoulder's tendons due to the pose. And when she's on her back, I don't see any implant shape, her tits get flat and jiggle a lot.

DarlingIncomparableHogget-size_restricted.gif

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Very interesting research and analysis.

IMHO, her denial is worthless. It's not up to her to do the surgery or not (given that she was/is seeking a career in gravue and AV), and it's not up to her choice to admit or deny the truth. Her coming out with an official denial proved only one thing: that the fandom or the commentariat (not the same thing) has doubt and need to be addressed.

A DVD cover is also worthless (I understand you are translating from a Japanese site), they are so heavily PS'ed, you can't use them for evidence.

I have to say I have no evidence, and I am not interested in evidence. The GIF you made is pretty good for believing they are real. And the scenes I have seen that made me suspect they are fake are definitely not conclusive.

Bottomline is, real or fake, they are very good looking, both for static pose and when squeezed by studs or jiggled during sex. I still believe they are fake but I can't be sure. And really I don't care that much. If I find something to complain about,it's more that her nipples still look like a underage teenager. Very cute if she were a loli stereotype, but not the best match for an "idol" stereotype.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Very interesting research and analysis.

IMHO, her denial is worthless. It's not up to her to do the surgery or not (given that she was/is seeking a career in gravue and AV), and it's not up to her choice to admit or deny the truth. Her coming out with an official denial proved only one thing: that the fandom or the commentariat (not the same thing) has doubt and need to be addressed.

A DVD cover is also worthless (I understand you are translating from a Japanese site), they are so heavily PS'ed, you can't use them for evidence.

I have to say I have no evidence, and I am not interested in evidence. The GIF you made is pretty good for believing they are real. And the scenes I have seen that made me suspect they are fake are definitely not conclusive.

Bottomline is, real or fake, they are very good looking, both for static pose and when squeezed by studs or jiggled during sex. I still believe they are fake but I can't be sure. And really I don't care that much. If I find something to complain about,it's more that her nipples still look like a underage teenager. Very cute if she were a loli stereotype, but not the best match for an "idol" stereotype.

Maybe her agency tells her what she can say or not, but for example, when there is a scandal in AKB (a girl is dating a guy and a paparazzi busted them), when it's true and the management doesn't want to tell the truth, they don't make any statement and the girl is stepping back from social media for couple of days. So, Shouko could have done the same if she indeed went under surgery. But like you said, we can't be 100% (if anyone of us can get a date with her to verify, haha)

I agree, a DVD cover is heavily photoshoped, so you can't find any proof there.

Yep, they are really good looking. I will pay attention in the other movies I will download lol. Yeah, her nipples are also one of her features. Sometimes, when I see pics of her, it's the first thing that catch my eye haha. It makes her more unique.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
@Sliu24 wants my opinion on Yua Aida. I don't particularly want to wade in, but seems @Sliu4 will not stop until he hears an answer he likes.

Yua Aida was a top star back in her days but her last vid was 10 years ago. So I am not sure how relevant it is to talk about her. I had only a few vids, and she was good. But I can't say I was ever a huge fanboy.

Her tits don't look suspicious. Back in those days, big tits were not particular popular. So there's far less demand for surgery. Her tits were a bit loose and floppy . Perhaps that raised your suspicion? IMHO, that's not a reason to be suspicious. But should you believe my humble opinion? I said many times, I don't care that much about "real vs. fake" I only care they look real. Well I am not even sure I'm making sense. Yeah I just said, Shoko's look fake but I still like them. Yua Aida's tits look real (I believe they really are real) but if you put her (2007) vids next to current gen (2017) busty idols, she isn't that hot, is she?

Seems you are enjoying her vids, so why worry about it?

Reactions: darksider59

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I never suspected her boobs to be fake. They are not small but not big neither.

I've seen small/medium fake breasts in JAV, like Tsubasa Amami, Kaori Maeda. Even small fake breasts are not very convincing. I think fake breasts are not as common in JAV is people here seem to think.

Sora Shiina seems very natural to me, both her face and body, for better and worse.

For some reason, I always thought Ayu Sakurai has fake breasts. I don't remember why. Maybe I confused her with a different actress, or maybe I am just an idiot.